People,

I saw threads and I agree that Richmond needs to be ranked now. Southern Illinois also deserves to be ranked.

It's hard to argue with the OVC being underrated. I would not put any OVC team in the top 10 yet but they certainly have at least 3 teams who should be ranked, IMO (EKU, UTM, and/or JSU/TSU). If you put all 4, I would not disagree with that. You can certainly argue it.

This weekend showed that some of these undefeated teams who have had easier schedules so far like Harvard, Tenn State, etc took losses and are clearly not top 15 teams. I dropped Harvard out of my vote and I suspect that they will drop out of the actual poll but I hope that this shows everyone that we have to look at the team and ignore the record completely.

Look at UNI. They are what, 2-5? Yet, they beat a ranked SDSU team. Let's ignore the records and not reward teams who play soft schedules and beat up on them but yet rank the top 25 best teams in our opinions. I have no problem with someone ranking Harvard #22 or even #20, even though I think it's high, but I do have a problem with that #1 vote they got. We all know they could never validate that and they had not played the schedule to deserve it.

I moved UT Martin, Richmond, SIU, and Villanova in my top 25 after they were not in there last week. I dropped Harvard, TSU, SDSU, and McNeese State after their losses.

Who have you guys dropped out of your votes?