Week 8 results are now up, new and improved. Every week guys say to me, Supe, I love what you're doing here and wish everyone would give you reppies () but what about all these teams with the same records? How can you help me get a little bit more information about them so I can be an even more informed voter? Well, this week we've taken it a little farther. Starting this week, each teams Strength of Schedule is included in the spreadsheet (NOTE: Because there is no way for this to get updated in the 5 minutes before the last team finishing and me posting this, this is their SOS for all games played PRIOR to this week). So if two teams are 5-2 and you're saying to yourself, gee Supe, which one is the better team? You can scroll over (BTW: I locked the ranks/teams so you can scroll without losing your place) and check out their SOS. Clearly I am in no way suggesting this is the be all, end all tie-breaker you should use. Common sense, your own opinion, and numerous other factors still come into play. But it is one more tool for your belt.

Also, when looking at the teams listing under the "D1 Wins" column, you may notice some color added. If the team is in a participating conference, GREEN means they have the 7 D1 wins needed to be considered, YELLOW means they have to win out to get 7 D1 wins, and RED means thanks for participating. This has nothing really to do with where you should/could rank teams but is just one more convenience to make us your weekly One Stop Shop for the FCS Top.

If you see any errors, let me know.

AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 8