The conference meetings are during the first week of June and there's several things of interest that I think we should keep our eyes on throughout the SLC...

Expansion - We obviously know what's going on there as we've seen which teams have applied and made presentations. Central Arkansas. UTPA. A&M-CC. Tarleton State. Centenary. Will we get an answer? Should be the biggest news at the SLC meetings, anything regarding this that is. We've been discussing this at length here on the ASG and the other boards that cover I-AA athletics and the SLC. Should be interesting to see what comes out when the Presidents and everyone gets together for these meetings.

Another issue, though not football-related...
BKB Mirror Scheduling - When women at home, men on the road. And vice-versa. Or will see have doubleheaders? I'm a proponent of doubleheaders. Simply put, no one will show up to womens' games (outside of maybe SFA and UTA) is they toss the doubleheaders for conference games. Travel is not an issue as most teams do not travel together, but it just makes womens' basketball more legit in my eyes. It may work in major conferences, but not in a conference like the SLC where WBKB is no where near strong.

Anyone else know what's on the agenda? More football-related stuff perhaps?