Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Coaching Staff will be under the MOST pressure to win in FCS This Year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My Team
    The North Dakota State University

Which Coaching Staff will be under the MOST pressure to win in FCS This Year?

Any jobs on the line to get a winning record or advance further in the playoffs, or just make the playoffs.
    Living the Dream

Re: Which Coaching Staff will be under the MOST pressure to win in FCS This Year?

Swofford at Youngstown State.
    Lennon at SIU
    Maybe Viator at McNeese
    Six National Championships. All won via a playoff in the second highest level of football.

Re: Which Coaching Staff will be under the MOST pressure to win in FCS This Year?

Quote Originally Posted by FCS_pwns_FBS View Post
    Lennon at SIU
    Maybe Viator at McNeese
    Agree, with Lennon feeling the most heat. Saluki fans are not happy with him. Lennon needs to prove Lakes wrong and win without Kill's recruits.

Huesman is in no danger of being fired and has done a nice job of stocking the cupboard and getting the Mocs back to respectability. But he had them back to respectability his first year. After that year it appeared the Mocs would be further along when it comes to results by now but it just has happened yet. But now he has a very talented and fairly experienced roster. As DC Fuller said, anything short of the SOCON title would be a failure in 2012.

That being said. He isn't getting fired anytime soon, so he isn't under the most pressure.
    To want something requires absolutely nothing. To will something requires sacrifice. That is the vision I have for Mocs football. A group that will have a tireless will to compete. When they play that way national championships are to be expected. That's our goal.

Tom Arth

Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    Huesman is in no danger of being fired and has done a nice job of stocking the cupboard and getting the Mocs back to respectability. But he had them back to respectability his first year. After that year it appeared the Mocs would be further along when it comes to results by now but it just has happened yet. But now he has a very talented and fairly experienced roster. As DC Fuller said, anything short of the SOCON title would be a failure in 2012.

That being said. He isn't getting fired anytime soon, so he isn't under the most pressure.
    Well good cause he ain't winning the Socon.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Well good cause he ain't winning the Socon.
    Maybe not, that being said he has a better chance than anyone else with the POSSIBLE exception of GSU.
    To want something requires absolutely nothing. To will something requires sacrifice. That is the vision I have for Mocs football. A group that will have a tireless will to compete. When they play that way national championships are to be expected. That's our goal.

Tom Arth

I apologize if I missed this thread somewhere along the lines but is that Chattanooga's new logo?

Quote Originally Posted by Apps03 View Post
    I apologize if I missed this thread somewhere along the lines but is that Chattanooga's new logo?
    No that is an alternate logo from 2001-2007.

These are the newest logos from 2008.

I prefer the previous ones

Tom Arth

The Sherman to Citdog's Atlanta ASUMountaineer's Avatar

Thanks for answering the question.

Which Coaching Staff will be under the MOST pressure to win in FCS This Year?

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    McNeese State

Quote Originally Posted by FCS_pwns_FBS View Post
    Lennon at SIU
    Maybe Viator at McNeese

There better be a fairly significant improvement over 2011 or there could be problems
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

George Bernard Shaw