PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville St @ Furman on CSTV?

catamount man
May 10th, 2006, 06:39 PM
According to Furman's 2006 schedule at furmanpaladins.com, that game will be on CSTV at 1:30pm on 9/2/06. Even with more I-A games, it's nice to see a SoCon team getting good tv exposure the first weekend out of the gate, if it's true. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

TexasTerror
May 10th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Hope we learn about some more I-AA games on CSTV...

Would really justify me buying it! Furman vs Jacksonville St should be a good matchup. We'll learn pretty early where Jacksonville St stands...

Golden Eagle
May 10th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Good choice.

OL FU
May 11th, 2006, 07:50 AM
I will be the extradinarily handsome gentlemen in the stands

http://www.abc.net.au/southeastnsw/galleries/badhairday/images/purple.jpg

th0m
May 11th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Hope we learn about some more I-AA games on CSTV...

Would really justify me buying it! Furman vs Jacksonville St should be a good matchup. We'll learn pretty early where Jacksonville St stands...

Since Furman will also be playing, I think we'll also know pretty early where they stand, don't you think? ;)

OL FU
May 11th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Since Furman will also be playing, I think we'll also know pretty early where they stand, don't you think? ;)

Yes, a lot of people (not me) were surprised by how close the game was last year. Last years game showed something that lasted until right before the playoffs. FU's defense was horrible. This year we will see the new QB along with a new OL. Should be interesting.

OL FU
May 11th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Now that I think about it, this may be good for the I-AA viewing public but it sure is gonna suck for those of us sitting in that 95 degree 80% humidity upstate South Carolina climate. :rolleyes:

Usually the first couple of games are at night:(

walliver
May 11th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Unfortunately CSTV is unavailable on cable in Upstate SC. It's hard to justify buying a satellite just to watch Furman. Now if the Terriers were on a would think about it:D

Cocky
May 11th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Yes, a lot of people (not me) were surprised by how close the game was last year. Last years game showed something that lasted until right before the playoffs. FU's defense was horrible. This year we will see the new QB along with a new OL. Should be interesting.

Make that two new QBs and OLs. I hope to be there also, but haven't decided if our son will play peewee football or not.