PDA

View Full Version : Attn: ASU/Elon folks in Charlotte

asumike83
November 8th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Just a heads up to the Elon folks as well as any ASU fans that have not already seen this on MMB, there is a chartered bus leaving Charlotte for the ASU/Elon game on 11/19. The plan is to leave around 10AM and come back straight after the game, which should put us back in Charlotte around 8-8:30PM.

The cost, depending on headcount, will be around $20-$30 per person. There is also a tailgate organized once we arrive. Considering the cost of gas, hassle of parking and walking, etc., I think it is well worth it.

If any of the ASU or Elon fans here on AGS are in the Charlotte area and considering going to the game, please join us. Safe, easy travel and some good folks to enjoy the game with. If you have any interest, please reply to the thread, send me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected].

It will be a great time and we are trying to get the final count by Friday, so let me know ASAP if you would like to join!

Apphole
November 8th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Can't wait to pack Kidd Brewer east next week.

asumike83
November 9th, 2011, 09:47 AM
As a side note, the bus is about 50/50 between ASU and Elon folks so you are welcome regardless of affiliation.

It is a good-natured bunch, so the ridicule given to the losing team should be kept to a minimum! xthumbsupx

whoanellie
November 9th, 2011, 12:58 PM
We have other business to take care of this Saturday in Greenville before We focus on
the pre-teachers college from Boone.

SoCon48
November 9th, 2011, 01:34 PM
We have other business to take care of this Saturday in Greenville before We focus on
the pre-teachers college from Boone.

That pre-teachers college is going to kick your azz for the 16th consecutive time.

asumike83
November 14th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Bump.

I know the game just got a little bigger after Elon took out Furman last weekend, so let me know if you're in the Charlotte area and would like to join!