PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's AGS Game of the Week Preview - Georgia Southern vs Wofford

FootballCEO
November 8th, 2011, 07:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz5EfcQjIYA

Good Morning AGS!! Here's the GOTW Preview!!

Enjoy!

Em

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 8th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Hey! another Georgia Southern game! :)

344Johnson
November 8th, 2011, 08:01 AM
I'm excited to see how this game goes....I'm picking Wofford! Georgia Southern just hasn't looked good enough the past couple of weeks for me.

FurmanWins!!
November 8th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Thanks for covering SoCon football so well Em!!!

FootballCEO
November 8th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Thanks for covering SoCon football so well Em!!!

Thanks Big Dog!! I try to keep it fresh!

Squealofthepig
November 8th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks as always!

Also would note Em has up a good preview of Georgetown/Lehigh - worth looking through the rest of his previews in the FCS/FBS.

Apphole
November 8th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Go Wofford

ursus arctos horribilis
November 8th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Man, you got things looking smooth again Emory. Thanks for the effort on another great video preview.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 9th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Well not much chatter from the GSU/Woff crew on this one. What's up peop's? YT I thought you'd be in here poking the beast a little?:D

SpeedkingATL
November 9th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Special teams, specifically GaSo's return game almost singlehandedly beat App and could be the difference in this ballgame. If it comes down to a Field Goal, GaSo has one of the best too.

Baldy
November 9th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Well not much chatter from the GSU/Woff crew on this one. What's up peop's? YT I thought you'd be in here poking the beast a little?:D
We're all probably a little uneasy. Woffy's pretty banged up right now, and we have stunk up the joint two games in a row. I think both fan bases will be crossing their fingers come 1pm Saturday. :o

jawbone2jawbone
November 9th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the coverage. You make some very good points. I tend to think that this game will come down to special teams play and turnovers, of course. By the way, Georgia Southern are just the Eagles, not the Golden Eagles. Again, appreciate all that you do and enjoy your previews.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 9th, 2011, 01:41 PM
We're all probably a little uneasy. Woffy's pretty banged up right now, and we have stunk up the joint two games in a row. I think both fan bases will be crossing their fingers come 1pm Saturday. :o

I was wondering if that might be it and I totally understand cuz I've kept my mouth shut quite a few times...but man, these tow programs? Hell 3 weeks ago this would have been 10 pgs. by last night.:D

Good to see ya around here & there again Baldy.xthumbsupx

Baldy
November 9th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Good to see ya around here & there again Baldy.xthumbsupx

I'm always lurking in the shadows. ;)

Just hope I don't get confused with a Penn State football coach. :D

ursus arctos horribilis
November 9th, 2011, 01:57 PM
I'm always lurking in the shadows. ;)

Just hope I don't get confused with a Penn State football coach. :D

Nobody would ever do that to you Sandusky. You still available to baby sit next weekend?

Terrierforlife
November 9th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I agree about the uncertainty of this game. I think we all want to leave this one on the field. The debate's after the game. LOL.

Reign of Terrier
November 9th, 2011, 04:00 PM

I've been peeing on the beast on GSU fans pretty much all week, but really there's not much I can say about this game. My head says these teams are evenly matched, but my gut says that Wofford is going to come in and just play ball. Last year's loss HURT and I think we want this a little bit more for other reasons than a Socon crown. I haven't been on as much because my charger on my laptop broke and I'm conserving energy until I get a new one....that and I really need to not be on the internet as much.

blueballs
November 9th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Both games last year went down to the last possession with the team taking the early lead holding on for dear life at the end... there's no reason to think this week will be anything different.

tractorapp
November 9th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Who do the Indians play on Friday? Those guys are scary good.
I've been peeing on the beast on GSU fans pretty much all week, but really there's not much I can say about this game. My head says these teams are evenly matched, but my gut says that Wofford is going to come in and just play ball. Last year's loss HURT and I think we want this a little bit more for other reasons than a Socon crown. I haven't been on as much because my charger on my laptop broke and I'm conserving energy until I get a new one....that and I really need to not be on the internet as much.