PDA

View Full Version : GSU @ Wofford Video Streaming for Saturday

GSUEagles#1
November 6th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Can someone at Wofford help us with whether or not the game will be shown on the website or not?

When you go to http://www.woffordterriers.com/showcase/#liveevents, there is a pop-up that says "Due to the hosting of the GOP Presidential Debate, there will be no living streaming in the arena until the next Basketball game on 11/13/11.." Some fellow GSU fans were taking this as no football game being streamed, but I take is as just basketball games/Arena events.

Please confirm that the football game will still be shown. If not, this will be an epic fail that there will be no video of the #1 SoCon Game of the year!

Thanks!

Reign of Terrier
November 6th, 2011, 06:24 PM
there will be no streaming video

GSUEagles#1
November 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM
This just makes me SICK! You guys move the game time, have no live streaming so there is ABSOLUTELY NO video of the game, The game should have just been moved to Statesboro :)

Makes me sad that I will miss the biggest game of the year!

terrierbob
November 9th, 2011, 03:52 PM
This just makes me SICK! You guys move the game time, have no live streaming so there is ABSOLUTELY NO video of the game, The game should have just been moved to Statesboro :)

Makes me sad that I will miss the biggest game of the year!

There will be streaming video this Saturday. Confirmed it with the Athletic Dept. this AM.

blueballs
November 9th, 2011, 05:02 PM
There will be streaming video this Saturday. Confirmed it with the Athletic Dept. this AM.

So hook a brother up with a link... I'm 3 states away... pretty please???

ursus arctos horribilis
November 9th, 2011, 05:08 PM
So hook a brother up with a link... I'm 3 states away... pretty please???

I'm a few away myself and just so happens some time is open on Saturday for watching a good game of football. This is the one I'd like to make sure I catch.

pleahy1
November 9th, 2011, 06:26 PM
http://www.woffordterriers.com/showcase/#liveevents

here ya go. Just have to sign up and pay their one day subscription price (5 something) on saturday