PDA

View Full Version : Furman is officially the hottest team in the country

Reign of Terrier
November 5th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Beating Wofford, Chattanooga, and App State....all they need is to win next week against Elon and they make the playoffs.

Meanwhile. I don't think there is a way for App state to get the autobid. Am I wrong there? GSU is having trouble with the Citadel. Wofford should win right now up 21-7, but we're kind of beat up. Wofford controls their own destiny as does GSU. next weeks game is huge for both. It's about to get tense in here

AppMAN04
November 5th, 2011, 03:07 PM
FU is the hottest team right now, but only because of beating Wofford and ASU.. I still think UTC is a bottom tier Socon team.. GSU AND the Wofford game will determine who gets the AQ..

Looks as if the Socon is back!

MTfan4life
November 5th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Wouldn't that just be a tragedy if they did lose to Elon? I'm not trying to sandbag them, I'm just throwing that out there, as Elon has been competitive at times with good teams. At least it's a home game.

youwouldno
November 5th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Wouldn't that just be a tragedy if they did lose to Elon? I'm not trying to sandbag them, I'm just throwing that out there, as Elon has been competitive at times with good teams. At least it's a home game.

It's not a gimme. At least it's at home like you note. With the chance for the 7th win I assume motivation won't be too much of a problem, I hope anyway.

PaladinFan
November 5th, 2011, 03:09 PM
FU is the hottest team right now, but only because of beating Wofford and ASU.. I still think UTC is a bottom tier Socon team.. GSU AND the Wofford game will determine who gets the AQ..

Looks as if the Socon is back!

Hard to believe with our slow defense and all.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Reign of Terrier
November 5th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Elon is a good team....but they make way too many mistakes to be "great" Furman should win

Twentysix
November 5th, 2011, 03:11 PM
hottest in the country? I know of a couple other teams that have won more games...

youwouldno
November 5th, 2011, 03:11 PM
hottest? I know of a couple other teams that have won more games...

He means recently. Two top 5 wins in 3 weeks = hot.

AppMAN04
November 5th, 2011, 03:13 PM
hottest in the country? I know of a couple other teams that have won more games...

WHO? And what other teams have beat two top 5 teams?

Apphole
November 5th, 2011, 03:13 PM
At least we brought more fans to the game

Twentysix
November 5th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Clearly they arent top 5 teams lol.

Rekdiver
November 5th, 2011, 03:14 PM
4 playoff teams from SoCon?

AppMAN04
November 5th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Clearly they arent top 5 teams lol.

Stick to the oil fields buddy...

Twentysix
November 5th, 2011, 03:19 PM

A 3 loss app state is not even close to a top 5 team. Keep dreaming.

youwouldno
November 5th, 2011, 03:20 PM
You can nitpick rankings but Wofford and App St are both very good. They'd be doing fine in the MVFC.

Reign of Terrier
November 5th, 2011, 03:20 PM
The Socon is clearly the best conference in the FCS this year

Gil Dobie
November 5th, 2011, 03:22 PM

Why?

Apphole
November 5th, 2011, 03:23 PM
I can't wait for the playoffs when (insert SoCon team here) beats the hell out of NDSU. All 4 of the top SoCon teams would run your slack a$$ conference.

asknoquarter21
November 5th, 2011, 03:24 PM

I'd love to take our 3 loss App State team up to NDSU and show you in that controlled climate.

youwouldno
Yeah I mean, why even argue about it. The other conferences are going to find out soon enough.

Gil Dobie
I can't wait for the playoffs when (insert SoCon team here) beats the hell out of NDSU. All 4 of the top SoCon teams would run your slack a$$ conference.

That may or may not happen, good luck to APP st the rest of the way :)

AppMAN04
November 5th, 2011, 03:25 PM

Socon is the best conference this year and whenever NDSU or any other MVFC team does something in the playoffs holla at me.. that conference is a joke

Gil Dobie
November 5th, 2011, 03:26 PM

The MVFC is probably #4 ranked conference, so all your talk is funny to listen to. hehehe

Gil Dobie
November 5th, 2011, 03:27 PM
I'd love to take our 3 loss App State team up to NDSU and show you in that controlled climate.

Talk to NDSU's AD, and if there is a deal, we hope you show up, GSU didn't................

MTfan4life
November 5th, 2011, 03:28 PM

I don't know if they're clearly the best conference. Two other conferences can still get four teams into the playoffs also.

asknoquarter21
November 5th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Talk to NDSU's AD, and if there is a deal, we hope you show up, GSU didn't................

GSU wouldn't have represented the SOCON very well that year anyway.

Gil Dobie
November 5th, 2011, 03:42 PM
GSU wouldn't have represented the SOCON very well that year anyway.

The game was scheduled for this year.

asknoquarter21
November 5th, 2011, 03:52 PM
The game was scheduled for this year.

Good catch, I was thinking of the game you beat them in Statesboro.

I can't speak for GSU, but I don't ASU would ever back out of a game with another FCS opponent.

Maybe after or series with Montana we can get a home and home with NDSU.

Gil Dobie
November 5th, 2011, 03:54 PM

I can't speak for GSU, but I don't ASU would ever back out of a game with another FCS opponent.

That would be great :)

Twentysix
November 5th, 2011, 03:58 PM

Make it happen and Ill buy you a beer or six.

FurmanWins!!
November 5th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Great game, way to go FU!!!!!!

FargoBison
November 5th, 2011, 04:53 PM

We actually almost played, our AD just about had a game locked up before Michigan came in and offered you big money to play them.

frozennorth
November 5th, 2011, 05:09 PM

The oil fields are the most overblown economic story in the country. Also, wrong side of the state.

superman7515
November 5th, 2011, 05:17 PM
WHO? And what other teams have beat two top 5 teams?

I'd have to look back and see if they have a second win vs a Top 5 team, but Towson is 5-1 against the Top 25. The loss last week though knocks them out of "hottest" over the last three weeks though.

Hammerhead
November 5th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Heading into this week's games, the SoCon had a slight edge over the MVFC in the GPI ratings although the two highest rated teams are from the MVFC. UNI is in a close game nearing halftime as i'm writing this so that might change.

I-16Bandit
November 5th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Furman is reminding me of Georgia Southern last year after the App State win. I'm glad that game is out of the way... For now.

Why are Bison fans on this thread talking about NDSU? Get on your knees for each other elsewhere.

PaladinFan
November 5th, 2011, 06:53 PM
When was the last time the MVFC won a national title?

SCPALADIN
November 5th, 2011, 06:59 PM
When was the last time the MVFC won a national title?

Pretty sure that would be Youngstown State back in 1997 with Tressel as coach.

katstrapper
November 5th, 2011, 07:03 PM
I would have to say that Central Arkansas is the probably the hottest team in the country.

DJKyR0
November 5th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Pretty sure that would be Youngstown State back in 1997 with Tressel as coach.
WKU in 2002?

Engineer86
November 5th, 2011, 07:12 PM
I'd have to look back and see if they have a second win vs a Top 5 team, but Towson is 5-1 against the Top 25. The loss last week though knocks them out of "hottest" over the last three weeks though.

In that you are including 3-6 Richmond and 4-5 W&M? Really? Does that even fit in the same conversation as what Furman has done? Today was their first big win all year.

youwouldno
November 5th, 2011, 07:12 PM
I would have to say that Central Arkansas is the probably the hottest team in the country.

Which top 10 teams did they beat?

Engineer86
November 5th, 2011, 07:16 PM

Hottest team,? Against what? Today was their first win against a .500 team. Don't tell me how many BCS teams the league has played. How many have they beaten?

T-Dog
November 5th, 2011, 07:20 PM
At least we brought more fans to the game

Piss off.

GaSouthern
November 5th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Sorry everyone who faces furman in the playoffs, I think we pissed them off :)

Apphole
November 5th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Piss off.

Uh....got a problem with staying positive and applauding our ability to travel well?

FurmanWins!!
November 5th, 2011, 11:35 PM
FU All The Time!!!!

Squealofthepig
November 5th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Why?

They must mean their OOC games. So, here are all of them! Numbers in parentheses are margin of victory/loss.

Wins
Jacksonville State (21); at EKU (9); Tusculum (41); Presbyterian (34); Presbyterian (7); Presbyterian (41); Virginia Wise (33); North Carolina A&T (52); Savannah State (35); Stillman (42); Gardner-Webb (27); Concord (32-10); at North Carolina Central (1); Jacksonville (22); VMI (27); Mars Hill (21)

Losses:
Virginia Tech (53); Clemson (8); Coastal Carolina (7); Nebraska (33); Vanderbilt (31); Georgia Tech (42)

There are also a ton of FBS games to be played, and it's interesting that two of their best OOC wins come from UTC (Jacksonville State, EKU).

This is NOT meant to be trash - I just don't see the SoCon as the absolute, no-questions-asked best conference in FCS. I don't think the BSC would be it either, but I think legit arguments could be made for the SoCon, MVFC or CAA.

Squealofthepig
November 5th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Uh....got a problem with staying positive and applauding our ability to travel well?

I think he meant, "Don't sound like a whiny little crybaby who is hoping for an Honorable Mention ribbon."

FurmanWins!!
November 6th, 2011, 09:51 AM
2011 FCS Passing Efficiency Leaders:
http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/individual/1005

NoDak 4 Ever
November 6th, 2011, 11:31 AM
2011 FCS Passing Efficiency Leaders:
http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/individual/1005

That list tells me little more than Brock Jensen throws a lot of completions and virtually no interceptions. Bison are something like a +15 in turnovers this season. 19 forced 4 committed. 4 turnovers in 9 games? There's your 9-0 difference.

Twentysix
November 6th, 2011, 11:36 AM
I am even more curious as to what the forumla for efficiency is. 67% comp compared to 72% comp, 1755 yds compared to 1665 yds, 19 TD 5 INT compared to 11 TD 1 INT. Makes no sense to me lol. Its mostly yds/attempt or what?

FargoBison
November 6th, 2011, 11:43 AM
I am even more curious as to what the forumla for efficiency is. 67% comp compared to 72% comp, 1755 yds compared to 1665 yds, 19 TD 5 INT compared to 11 TD 1 INT. Makes no sense to me lol. Its mostly yds/attempt or what?

Using the NFL QB Rating Brock is at 135.5 and Forcier is at 140.4

Twentysix
November 6th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Oh wow, 2 completions negates an int in the NCAA effiency that is bedlam imo.

youwouldno
November 6th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Touchdown passes are a key part of the formulas, Forcier has a big edge there.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 6th, 2011, 04:46 PM
This is why that stat is just not a good indicator of anything. Forcier has thrown for 8 more touchdowns but the Bison have outscored their opponents by an average of 21.3 pts. They locked down what is probably the nations best runner yesterday. This team is just plain balanced.

SCPALADIN
November 6th, 2011, 04:57 PM
WKU in 2002?

That would be the Gateway Conference, if I remember correctly.

youwouldno
November 6th, 2011, 05:01 PM
This is why that stat is just not a good indicator of anything. Forcier has thrown for 8 more touchdowns but the Bison have outscored their opponents by an average of 21.3 pts. They locked down what is probably the nations best runner yesterday. This team is just plain balanced.

It's a stat for the QB, not for the whole offense or the defense. The best QB stat is yards per attempt- Forcier leads FCS at 10.2, and only a few others are even over 9. Jensen is average in that metric, but he does a great job avoiding turnovers.

Twentysix
November 6th, 2011, 05:50 PM
It's a stat for the QB, not for the whole offense or the defense. The best QB stat is yards per attempt- Forcier leads FCS at 10.2, and only a few others are even over 9. Jensen is average in that metric, but he does a great job avoiding turnovers.

Im pretty partial to INT to be honest. Id take 11 TD for every 1 INT over 3.75 TD to every INT. Turnovers lose games.

Mountaineer#96
November 6th, 2011, 06:12 PM
That would be the Gateway Conference, if I remember correctly.

Check......Gateway in '02

youwouldno
November 6th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Im pretty partial to INT to be honest. Id take 11 TD for every 1 INT over 3.75 TD to every INT. Turnovers lose games.

The majority of interceptions actually happen because a team is losing and the QB has no choice but to force throws. If Jensen played for a crap team he would have a lot more picks. He's a solid player but not one of the top FCS QBs at this point. He's only a sophomore though and probably will be down the road.

FargoBison
November 6th, 2011, 06:25 PM
The Gateway is the MVFC.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 6th, 2011, 06:44 PM
The majority of interceptions actually happen because a team is losing and the QB has no choice but to force throws. If Jensen played for a crap team he would have a lot more picks. He's a solid player but not one of the top FCS QBs at this point. He's only a sophomore though and probably will be down the road.

Let me help draw the connection. This thread was about Furman being the hot team. Somebody cited Forcier's passing as supporting evidence. Someone else says the reason a quarterback may have a number of interceptions is because the team isn't so great. Not sure how those go together but you probably could say the team riding the 9 game winning streak with the somehow "average" quarterback who does nothing but keep his team winning has a claim to the hottest title

youwouldno
November 6th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Let me help draw the connection. This thread was about Furman being the hot team. Somebody cited Forcier's passing as supporting evidence. Someone else says the reason a quarterback may have a number of interceptions is because the team isn't so great. Not sure how those go together but you probably could say the team riding the 9 game winning streak with the somehow "average" quarterback who does nothing but keep his team winning has a claim to the hottest title

I didn't see anyone say that Forcier was 'evidence' that Furman is hot. Anyway, you seem not to understand the difference between "hottest" and "best." Going from two straight losses to beating the then #3 team, then winning a tough road game, then beating the #4 team, makes a team very "hot." NDSU has played consistently well throughout the season. Not everything in FCS is about NDSU... they will get their chance to take home the title. In the meantime I don't see the purpose of trying to rain on the Paladins' parade.

BisonFan02
November 6th, 2011, 07:02 PM

So Forcier plays for a crap team or he's forcing throws while behind?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM
the title of this thread is Furman is officially the hottest team. No they aren't. That is all. Everything FCS isn't about the Bison. Parades are one thing, you deserve a little chest pounding. Just trying to contain the hyperbole

youwouldno
November 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM
So Forcier plays for a crap team or he's forcing throws while behind?

He has a 19/5 ratio, once of the best in FCS. That's why he leads FCS in QB rating... not hard to understand. Or it shouldn't be anyway.

youwouldno
November 6th, 2011, 07:09 PM
the title of this thread is Furman is officially the hottest team. No they aren't. That is all. Everything FCS isn't about the Bison. Parades are one thing, you deserve a little chest pounding. Just trying to contain the hyperbole

Well I'm glad you've humbly taken on the official role of "hyperbole" police.

BEAR
November 6th, 2011, 07:21 PM
He has a 19/5 ratio, once of the best in FCS. That's why he leads FCS in QB rating... not hard to understand. Or it shouldn't be anyway.

1 Chris Forcier Furman Sr. QB

9 172 116 67.44 5 2.91 1755 10.20 19 11.05 183.79

3 Nathan Dick Central Ark. Sr. QB

9 269 174 64.68 5 1.86 2234 8.30 25 9.29 161.40

...and Nathan Dick didn't play much against Sam Houston (little over 1 quarter) and NONE against Arkansas State. Really nice INT to TD ratio for both QBs! xbowx

Engineer86
November 6th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Good thing he did not play against SHSU, they are so good he would have had at least 3 more INTs

PaladinFan
November 6th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Let's put it this way. Furman has beaten two top five teams in three weeks. No other team in the country can say they've done that. Heck, I don't think another team in the country has beaten two top five teams at any point in their season.

AndrewFU21
November 6th, 2011, 08:26 PM

The funny thing is that this thread was started by a Wofford fan. I'm not sure any Furman fan has called us the "hottest" team, whatever that means in the first place.

It's certainly worth noting how crazy this turnaround has been, though. I remember the aftermath of the GSU game just three weeks ago. At that point, we were sitting at 3-3 with Wofford, ASU and Florida all still to play. I'll be honest- at that point I was thinking we might beat Elon and finish 4-7, or steal another and get to 5-6. Three weeks later, we are sitting on 6 wins and have a winable home game to get into the playoffs. It's been a wild ride, and I just hope we can keep it going. On paper we "ought" to beat Elon next week, but after winning three close games in a row, I'm not going to count on anything.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 6th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Furman is on quite a roll and I would say they are Hot but not quite HOT HOT HOT......................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVENWl8uBeg

OL FU
November 7th, 2011, 04:39 AM
I have thought about this thread a lot. and have concluded that we don't hold a candle to this hottest team

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CPP7LjnMEdM/TP6UOdjr9xI/AAAAAAAABmA/dzqtdlsRE9g/s1600/post_image-lingerie-football-spl141686_001.jpg

Twentysix
November 7th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Furman is on quite a roll and I would say they are Hot but not quite HOT HOT HOT......................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVENWl8uBeg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

FurmanWins!!
November 7th, 2011, 08:56 AM
We are hot, and the goal is to stay hot!

K-Pac
November 12th, 2011, 07:20 PM

And you are Not !!

Twentysix
November 12th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Oooh, burn? lol

NoDak 4 Ever
November 12th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Oooh, burn? lol

Best not......

Twentysix
November 12th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Best not......

lol what ev k-pac had a classic burn in a hot thread.

whoanellie
November 12th, 2011, 09:17 PM
seems like ya'll discounted the BTU's of the Elon mascot a Phoenix farenheit 41-34

frozennorth
November 12th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Hottest offseason bound team in the country.

frozennorth
November 12th, 2011, 09:35 PM
On the plus side, florida is far from unbeatable.

Dallas Demon
November 12th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Good run but it is now over.

Bearkats94
November 12th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Kats are still burning hotter than ever. 10-0

Apphole
November 13th, 2011, 12:21 AM
App gets the big win against GaSo, sleeps the next and loses to Furman.
Furman gets the big win over App, sleeps the next and loses to Elon.

StorminASU
November 13th, 2011, 12:39 AM
App gets the big win against GaSo, sleeps the next and loses to Furman.
Furman gets the big win over App, sleeps the next and loses to Elon.

I came on here to say the exact same thing. It's poetic justice, haha. Especially the way they rubbed it in all week. Let me go ahead and ask, Hey Furman, How's home?

seantaylor
November 13th, 2011, 02:50 AM
Even if Furmy beats Florida, there is no way in hell they should get in the playoffs. Losses to Eloan and CCU.

blukeys
November 13th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Let's put it this way. Furman has beaten two top five teams in three weeks. No other team in the country can say they've done that. Heck, I don't think another team in the country has beaten two top five teams at any point in their season.

It's a regular occurrence in the CAA. When you have every conference opponent ranked nationally it is no big deal.

Thefootballfan
November 13th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Its a shame the furmaknights will not make the playoffs....AGAIN! Maybe they can have an intrasquad game to entertain their 200 fans.

clawman
November 13th, 2011, 07:53 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Paybacks a *****

GaSouthern
November 13th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Even if Furmy beats Florida, there is no way in hell they should get in the playoffs. Losses to Eloan and CCU.

7 D-I wins with a win over Florida, yeah i'm glad you would never be asked to be on the selection committee.

AppChicago
November 13th, 2011, 08:53 AM
It's a regular occurrence in the CAA. When you have every conference opponent ranked nationally it is no big deal.

This season?

Apphole
November 13th, 2011, 10:35 AM

Are you talking about a previous year? Because the SoCon ownes the CAA this year.