PDA

View Full Version : How UNCC fans view the FCS

Apphole
November 3rd, 2011, 10:18 AM
Most of us think of FCS as the Special Olympics of football so excuse us if we don't really care what you people think.

xbowx

Smitty
November 3rd, 2011, 10:21 AM
Pretty sure the SEC, ACC, Pac-12(whatever number they are on) feel about the lower FBS teams as well. Look how they treat Boise...

49RFootballNow
November 3rd, 2011, 10:25 AM
A thread about an existing thread, you're so awesome Apphole.

youwouldno
November 3rd, 2011, 10:27 AM
It's so random how UNCC has the most obnoxious fans. It's not just football either- you would think their basketball team is a Final Four contender pretty much every year.

Gringer1
November 3rd, 2011, 10:30 AM
They can play against G-State for the "We Haven't Proven Anything, Yet We Act Like We're Elite" trophy.

Apphole
November 3rd, 2011, 10:37 AM
A thread about an existing thread, you're so awesome Apphole.

A thread that shows your fan base's true colors. There's <10k out there, but they have the worst attitudes in college sports.

AppAlum2003
November 3rd, 2011, 10:47 AM
Actually, some of the UNCC fans aren't so bad. There are a few around here that actually contribute to the conversation intelligently. It's the "above-average-IQ" folks like NLP that ruin it for everyone else.

NLP
November 3rd, 2011, 10:59 AM
Posting in a troll thread made because of my troll post.

*bows*

You guys are the low-hanging fruit of the interverse.

Silenoz
November 3rd, 2011, 11:06 AM
Well, I don't know anything about this guy or UNCC, but we do need someone to replace chattown...

Mountaineer#96
November 3rd, 2011, 11:31 AM
Well, I don't know anything about this guy or UNCC, but we do need someone to replace chattown...

So far this guy has some work to do, however he seems to be on the right track.

91Niner
November 3rd, 2011, 11:37 AM
Serious question to you people who constantly claim the "UNCC" posters are so arrogant and stupid.......do you guys even read your own posts or those of your "buddies"? From day 1 or earlier (ie; before we even knew we were getting a football team) most of you guys, particularly the Ap fans have ripped our school, our other sports teams, our fans, our city, any and everything you could before any Niner fans ever posted on this board. Do you REALLY think we wouldn't or shouldn't fight back? Seriously?

As for the claims that we think we will win from day 1, that is BS....No one thinks we will be big winners on the field immediately, but that doesn't mean we don't expect to be eventually. As for the comments about big bad teams like GSU and ASU beating us soooo bad, I'd be pretty embarassed for your teams if they didn't, atleast in the first few seasons. I don't know too many new programs that win a lot early on.

To get down to the "meat" of the issue, I think the bad blood coming from the Ap fans from early on is a result of Charlotte fans knowing that regardless of early on-field results our AD plans to move up to FBS as soon as we realistically can. For some reason, that bothers fans of programs whose ADs have decided for decades not to do so. It does not mean Charlotte thinks we're better than others or too good for FCS long term, but each school/program has to decide what is the best fit for their program and market. Considering this, the Charlotte market could not care any less about FCS football. To be important in this city, you must be big time (pro or big-name college) and some of you may think the Niners will never be that, but our ADs apparently do and are willing to put their money where their mouth is. Don't take it as a slight to your school, come along with us.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2011, 11:37 AM
Posting in a troll thread made because of my troll post.

*bows*

You guys are the low-hanging fruit of the interverse.

Well when you are bowing to the low hanging fruit I guess you know your station at least.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2011, 11:45 AM
Serious question to you people who constantly claim the "UNCC" posters are so arrogant and stupid.......do you guys even read your own posts or those of your "buddies"? From day 1 or earlier (ie; before we even knew we were getting a football team) most of you guys, particularly the Ap fans have ripped our school, our other sports teams, our fans, our city, any and everything you could before any Niner fans ever posted on this board. Do you REALLY think we wouldn't or shouldn't fight back? Seriously?

Actually this is fairly widely incorrect. The part about App fans in general deriding UNCC is correct but most of us out here were against them because it looked somewhat like jealousy of a new and possibly future FCS team invading their territory.

Some of the UNCC guys are really good posters with a great sense of humor and a lot of knowledge. Some of the UNCC guys somehow turned a lot of "enemies" of the App argument into allies. That's a special talent in and of itself considering that some of these same App guys have treated their won conference and FCS in general with the smae level of disrespect.

eaglemachine
November 3rd, 2011, 11:50 AM
As for the claims that we think we will win from day 1, that is BS....No one thinks we will be big winners on the field immediately, but that doesn't mean we don't expect to be eventually. As for the comments about big bad teams like GSU and ASU beating us soooo bad, I'd be pretty embarassed for your teams if they didn't, atleast in the first few seasons. I don't know too many new programs that win a lot early on.

As a Georgia Southern fan, I have no beef with UNCC, but in my opinion, a lot of UNCC fans I have seen on this site are acting just like the other GSU that started a football team not too long ago (At least you didn't steal Apps uniform color scheme and your initials are different). Reality will set in a year or two after you start playing. FCS is harder to compete in than it looks.

Georgia Southern and ODU both had success early on as new programs. No reason you cannot either, however, UNCC fans have to prove their position to do so with wins.

Apphole
November 3rd, 2011, 12:00 PM

To get down to the "meat" of the issue, I think the bad blood coming from the Ap fans from early on is a result of Charlotte fans knowing that regardless of early on-field results our AD plans to move up to FBS as soon as we realistically can. For some reason, that bothers fans of programs whose ADs have decided for decades not to do so. It does not mean Charlotte thinks we're better than others or too good for FCS long term, but each school/program has to decide what is the best fit for their program and market. Considering this, the Charlotte market could not care any less about FCS football. To be important in this city, you must be big time (pro or big-name college) and some of you may think the Niners will never be that, but our ADs apparently do and are willing to put their money where their mouth is. Don't take it as a slight to your school, come along with us.

I declared war on UNCC fans when every App/FBS thread in January and February was invaded by UNCC trolls. I never had a problem with UNCC until then. It was then that I started to realize the real delusions of grandeur that your fan base has. Even if you don't personaly believe it all, there is a large contengent of UNCC fans that really thinks: FCS dominance is an immediate inevitability, that App somehow decided to move up only in response to UNCC's intentions, and that UNCC is a shoe-in for any east coast conference FBS they want ect. Comments like NLP's characterize you fans. I'm sorry but it's true. I see you live in Unionville. I grew up in Indian Trail so I'm confident we have similar conceptions of "Charlotte." (By "Charlotte" I mean the massive urban sprawl that people refer to as "Charlotte" even though it is no where near the city itself.) 49erfootballnow (and maybe you too I forget) likes to joke about my "bumper sticker counting" but you must know, deep down inside, what's the most common sticker on the rear window of cars in the suburbs. It's App State. If you're not ACC you get very little coverage in the Charlotte Observer, so we're in the same boat there. You may not agree with them, and good for you if you don't, but most UNCC fans in the bloggosphere have delusions of grandeur and exagerate the university's influence. UNCC moving up isn't what offends me, it's the "we're already better than all of you and we haven't even played a game" attitude. That applies to an FCS or and FBS App State team.

49RFootballNow
November 3rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
I declared war on UNCC fans when every App/FBS thread in January and February was invaded by UNCC trolls. I never had a problem with UNCC until then. It was then that I started to realize the real delusions of grandeur that your fan base has. Even if you don't personaly believe it all, there is a large contengent of UNCC fans that really thinks: FCS dominance is an immediate inevitability, that App somehow decided to move up only in response to UNCC's intentions, and that UNCC is a shoe-in for any east coast conference FBS they want ect. Comments like NLP's characterize you fans. I'm sorry but it's true. I see you live in Unionville. I grew up in Indian Trail so I'm confident we have similar conceptions of "Charlotte." (By "Charlotte" I mean the massive urban sprawl that people refer to as "Charlotte" even though it is no where near the city itself.) 49erfootballnow (and maybe you too I forget) likes to joke about my "bumper sticker counting" but you must know, deep down inside, what's the most common sticker on the rear window of cars in the suburbs. It's App State. If you're not ACC you get very little coverage in the Charlotte Observer, so we're in the same boat there. You may not agree with them, and good for you if you don't, but most UNCC fans in the bloggosphere have delusions of grandeur and exagerate the university's influence. UNCC moving up isn't what offends me, it's the "we're already better than all of you and we haven't even played a game" attitude. That applies to an FCS or and FBS App State team.

Good Lord man, your argument is invalid because you STILL refuse to use a paragraph. I’m trying really hard not to judge App State’s academic standards by your inability to use elementary school level grammar and to form non-rambling statements. I don’t give a **** if you misspell some words or trip over your keyboard from time to time; but break crap up. No one reads a BLOCK of words.

P.S. Deep down inside…………..In my heart of hearts………….I know…………..you need to make sure your mom’s batteries are charged. Happy sticker counting!

91Niner
November 3rd, 2011, 12:21 PM

The bolded parts are all BS, in my opinion.

ASUMountaineer
November 3rd, 2011, 12:39 PM
They can play against G-State for the "We Haven't Proven Anything, Yet We Act Like We're Elite" trophy.

I think both are making a strong case to take it from NDSU. By that, I mean NDSU might actually prove something...

ASUMountaineer
November 3rd, 2011, 12:46 PM

I have a serious question too, what is "Ap?" To answer your question, we (like all schools) have our own @holes...it happens.

As to UNCC, I don't really care...do what you do. I'd like to see you guys on the hardwood, but who knows when that will happen again. Best of luck with your football program, hopefully Judy can get out of her own way.

BTW, I live in Charlotte so I understand just how little this town cares for anything FCS (or for that matter non-ACC/pro).

gasoutherneagle
November 3rd, 2011, 12:56 PM

HOLY CRAP!!! Now UNCC has their first trophy to christen the new Who-Gives-A-F--- Stadium at Not-Gonna-Win-Sh-- Field!
HEY-OH!!!xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolx

gasoutherneagle
November 3rd, 2011, 12:59 PM

xflaggedxYour opinion is why you have a NEGATIVE rep bar under your profile name.
Perhaps, you should just keep your opinion to yourself.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2011, 01:00 PM
I think both are making a strong case to take it from NDSU. By that, I mean NDSU might actually prove something...

Aw, now you had to go and do that. Don't make me sympathize with the Niners.

WH49er
November 3rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
The majority of 49er fans do not think they are above the FCS by any means. We do have high aspirations for our program but so do the fans of alot of other programs on this board.

Our problem is everyone in the FCS keeps telling we can't do this and we can't do that. Fans of other schools just made assumptions about us without logic or background knowledge.

-UNC Charlotte will never get a football team.
-UNC Charlotte will never build a stadium on campus they'll play in memorial stadium.
-UNC Charlotte won't even sale 500 FSLs.
-UNC Charlotte will never have any recruits come play for them.

I'm sure there will be more about our recuriting classes, style of offense/defense, winning our first game, etc. I say keep the doubts coming and we will keeping mowing through them. We've earned everything we have to this point starting a program from the ground. I don't need any other fanbase's respect right now because I know we plan on earning it in the coming years.

49RFootballNow
November 3rd, 2011, 01:55 PM
xflaggedxYour opinion is why you have a NEGATIVE rep bar under your profile name.

Something tells me 91 doesn't care about his rep points, and will take your suggestion as a reason to express more of his opinions. Something also tells me that you probably would enjoy it if he did.

alvinkayak6
November 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
There is only so much talent to go around in the Carolinas. UNC, South Carolina, and Clemson are doing very well at getting good recruits. I don't see how UNC-C is going to be overwhelmingly competitive, unless they are going to advertise what a great school they have.

NLP
November 3rd, 2011, 02:11 PM

I chuckled at this. Good luck at winning on the internet! I'm rooting for you.

91Niner
November 3rd, 2011, 02:23 PM

And perhaps you should take your own advice........thanks

HOLY CRAP!!! Now UNCC has their first trophy to christen the new Who-Gives-A-F--- Stadium at Not-Gonna-Win-Sh-- Field!
HEY-OH!!!

........and with posts like this "out of the blue", I can tell those "reputation bars" are really well thought out.......

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2011, 02:53 PM
I chuckled at this. Good luck at winning on the internet! I'm rooting for you.

Now that is concise, and funny.xlolx

Reign of Terrier
November 3rd, 2011, 03:01 PM
There is only so much talent to go around in the Carolinas. UNC, South Carolina, Wofford, Furman, App State, Clemson,and heck the Citadel and even PC are doing very well at getting good recruits. I don't see how UNC-C is going to be overwhelmingly competitive, unless they are going to advertise what a great school they have.

FIFA

NinerWupAss
November 3rd, 2011, 03:48 PM
There is only so much talent to go around in the Carolinas. UNC, South Carolina, and Clemson are doing very well at getting good recruits. I don't see how UNC-C is going to be overwhelmingly competitive, unless they are going to advertise what a great school they have.

The same way all the other schools are by having a solid coaching staff and identifying players they want. It probably won't hurt that everything we have will be brand new, that we will offer plenty of playing time, that we play in a NFL city or that you have a major metropolitan area on hand either. It might not be a perfect fit for everyone, but I feel pretty confident in us being able to land our fair share of talent. Actually recruiting is way down my list on things that I worry about.

Bogus Megapardus
November 3rd, 2011, 03:55 PM
What's so different about Old Dominion fans? ODU set the example for a successful FCS start-up. Why do Ga. State and NC-Charlotte people behave . . . well . . . the way they do? It's almost beyond comprehension.

gasoutherneagle
November 3rd, 2011, 03:59 PM
Something tells me 91 doesn't care about his rep points, and will take your suggestion as a reason to express more of his opinions. Something also tells me that you probably would enjoy it if he did.

Heh heh... RIGHT on both accounts.xthumbsupx

gasoutherneagle
November 3rd, 2011, 04:08 PM
And perhaps you should take your own advice........thanks

........and with posts like this "out of the blue", I can tell those "reputation bars" are really well thought out.......

You have no clue what I'm talking about do you?

When you're in the red: Everyone... and I mean EVERYONE, wants you to shut your pie-hole because you are a 1%'er that gives the rest of your fans a BAD NAME.

When you're in the green: Most are cool with you.

Me? Yeah, I have a problem with homer-tools who OBVIOUSLY have no idea what they are talking about and take ANY and EVERY opportunity to screw with them no matter what team they cheer for. If you're a member of Eagle Nation spewing the illiterate blather that YOU are, I'll call you on it and keep coming 'til you go away or get educated.

You're a relative newbee here. So, perhaps you should take a deep breath and take it down a notch.

boonegoon
November 3rd, 2011, 04:08 PM
What's so different about Old Dominion fans? ODU set the example for a successful FCS start-up. Why do Ga. State and NC-Charlotte people behave . . . well . . . the way they do?

Good question. I could be mistaken but I don't know of any ODU fans here. There should be because I think they have something good started over there.

In all honesty, I think UNCC has a chance to have a good long-term program. It is a large market with good high school football. West Charlotte was where Chris Leak played, I think. Eventually, they will be like South Florida or Toledo or Memphis. Best case is a Boise State scenario, which is something that many colleges would love, including App. Even though Charlotte is a large market that is raided by many local FBS schools. In fact, I think there are so many FBS schools in this area that none of them are very special. ECU could arguably be the best NC FBS program over the past 20 years and that's not saying much. I wish them the best but hope we get to beat them by a lot.

NinerWupAss
November 3rd, 2011, 04:13 PM
What's so different about Old Dominion fans? ODU set the example for a successful FCS start-up. Why do Ga. State and NC-Charlotte people behave . . . well . . . the way they do? It's almost beyond comprehension.

And how do we act?

TheBisonator
November 3rd, 2011, 04:14 PM

NDSU's FB program has existed since 1894. I didn't typo the number 1984, I intentionally typed 1894. I really don't think we're a good comparison to those johnny-come-latelys.

dgtw
November 3rd, 2011, 04:30 PM

How does Georgia Southern get any decent recruits when they are surrounded by Georgia, Georgia Tech, Auburn, Alabama, Florida and Florida State?

Reign of Terrier
November 3rd, 2011, 04:33 PM
How does Georgia Southern get any decent recruits when they are surrounded by Georgia, Georgia Tech, Auburn, Alabama, Florida and Florida State?

They have success, albeit on another level, to hang their hat on. Georgia is a very vibrant recruiting ground as well. It would be a lot easier for GSU to go FBS than Charlotte. Heck, Charlotte will have a hard time in FCS IMO

GSU1-A
November 3rd, 2011, 05:23 PM

Hot Women and Cold Beer!

91Niner
November 3rd, 2011, 05:27 PM
You have no clue what I'm talking about do you?

When you're in the red: Everyone... and I mean EVERYONE, wants you to shut your pie-hole because you are a 1%'er that gives the rest of your fans a BAD NAME.

When you're in the green: Most are cool with you.

Me? Yeah, I have a problem with homer-tools who OBVIOUSLY have no idea what they are talking about and take ANY and EVERY opportunity to screw with them no matter what team they cheer for. If you're a member of Eagle Nation spewing the illiterate blather that YOU are, I'll call you on it and keep coming 'til you go away or get educated.

You're a relative newbee here. So, perhaps you should take a deep breath and take it down a notch.

Oh, I get it......and dont care........you are classic though, I'll give you that.xsmileyclapx.....BTW , please show my examples of illiterate blather.....my comments are ALWAYS after attacks on Charlotte including this thread and even then there is nothing "illiterate" about them.......... assuming the reader is literate.

gasoutherneagle
November 3rd, 2011, 05:32 PM
Oh, I get it......and dont care........you are classic though, I'll give you that.xsmileyclapx

HEY! I'm a giver.

TribeAdvocate
November 3rd, 2011, 07:15 PM
I may be in the minority, but I would consider it extremely accurate to say that I didn't see Charlotte fans "spewing ignorance" until they were attacked. Charlotte fans generally came on the board saying they thought they had the tools to be successful and were thankful to be getting a team. Being that Charlotte once hung with some of the "big boys" (Cincy, Louisville, Memphis, etc.), it's understandable that Charlotte wants to move up. Consider, especially, the size of the school and what Charlotte has to compete with in UNC-CHeat and NC State for attention, despite the fact that they have a top-10/15 golf program, a top-10 soccer team, a perennial top-25 baseball team, and a final four in basketball. Charlotte is often not given the attention it is due and the fanbase believes (probably rightfully so) that the credit they deserve will not arrive until they are on a bigger stage. The desire to move up is not necessarily about whether Charlotte fans believe they will be in a position to move up or a slight to the schools that don't wish to move up, it's about the reality of Charlotte's situation. I stand by my assertion, however, that I saw no "ignorance" or anything of the like until Charlotte fans were attacked by others on here.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2011, 08:15 PM
Good question. I could be mistaken but I don't know of any ODU fans here. There should be because I think they have something good started over there.

There are a few. The Dancing Monarch, Monarch Naiton, etc..

There are a few on CS but don't make it over here. There will be more in time I'm sure if this board keeps putting out good discussion they will feel like being part of it.

Rekdiver
November 3rd, 2011, 08:32 PM
Today conversations with UNC-C fans are irrelevant. They have dreams and that is all for now. I will reserve my comments fro the 1st time they get whipped by 50 points. You will not be successful on day one. At the end of the day we should be in the same FBS conference in all sports.

91Niner
November 3rd, 2011, 08:41 PM
I may be in the minority, but I would consider it extremely accurate to say that I didn't see Charlotte fans "spewing ignorance" until they were attacked. Charlotte fans generally came on the board saying they thought they had the tools to be successful and were thankful to be getting a team. Being that Charlotte once hung with some of the "big boys" (Cincy, Louisville, Memphis, etc.), it's understandable that Charlotte wants to move up. Consider, especially, the size of the school and what Charlotte has to compete with in UNC-CHeat and NC State for attention, despite the fact that they have a top-10/15 golf program, a top-10 soccer team, a perennial top-25 baseball team, and a final four in basketball. Charlotte is often not given the attention it is due and the fanbase believes (probably rightfully so) that the credit they deserve will not arrive until they are on a bigger stage. The desire to move up is not necessarily about whether Charlotte fans believe they will be in a position to move up or a slight to the schools that don't wish to move up, it's about the reality of Charlotte's situation. I stand by my assertion, however, that I saw no "ignorance" or anything of the like until Charlotte fans were attacked by others on here.

Thanks Tribe.

91Niner
November 3rd, 2011, 08:43 PM
Today conversations with UNC-C fans are irrelevant. They have dreams and that is all for now. I will reserve my comments fro the 1st time they get whipped by 50 points. You will not be successful on day one. At the end of the day we should be in the same FBS conference in all sports.

Again, not one Charlotte fan has ever claimed immediate on-field success. Not one.

metternick
November 3rd, 2011, 08:52 PM
Old Dominion fans are still getting used to Football. so far so good.

BTW: VCU SUCKS

proasu89
November 3rd, 2011, 08:57 PM
Now that is concise, and funny.xlolx

Pithy too!xlolx

DJnva
November 3rd, 2011, 09:03 PM

Yeah, we're around... :)

HXC Niner
November 3rd, 2011, 09:06 PM

The majority of 49er fans do not think they are above the FCS by any means. We do have high aspirations for our program but so do the fans of alot of other programs on this board.

Our problem is everyone in the FCS keeps telling we can't do this and we can't do that. Fans of other schools just made assumptions about us without logic or background knowledge.

-UNC Charlotte will never build a stadium on campus they'll play in memorial stadium.

I'm sure there will be more about our recuriting classes, style of offense/defense, winning our first game, etc. I say keep the doubts coming and we will keeping mowing through them. We've earned everything we have to this point starting a program from the ground. I don't need any other fanbase's respect right now because I know we plan on earning it in the coming years.

QTF

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2011, 09:29 PM

Yeah, we're around... :)

Other than the couple I named though, for the most part, the team on the field makes a whole lot more noise than the fans do here.

Good to see you guys showing up though.

T-Dog
November 4th, 2011, 04:53 AM

The Chapel Hell blowhards were doing that way more than any other FCS fans.

I do think certain aspects of Charlotte's football startup have been mishandled such as the independent affiliation. I think the program has risen up despite Judy Rose rather than because of her.

Also, it won't be a success or failure immediately. In TV, the general rule of thumb is that the ratings of the third show of a new series or program is the baromater for staying power. Once the new football team smell wears off, then we'll see. ODU has passed with flying colors in year three. G-State can't be judged yet but things aren't looking good.

One good thing about this is that when we play Charlotte in hoops again, they can't say "you've won lots of championships in football but it's D2 so who cares!". :D

GaSouthern
November 4th, 2011, 06:07 AM
I'd like to remind everyone of Coastal Carolina fans and their success, I think of them as another program who did it the "right way"

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 4th, 2011, 07:26 AM
This would be a good out-of-body experience for Georgia State fans.

GlassOnion
November 4th, 2011, 07:40 AM
I'd like to remind everyone of Coastal Carolina fans and their success, I think of them as another program who did it the "right way"

Only thing I remember about coastal is them coming to boone in the playoffs, and some snooty blond woman sitting behind me asking her guy who they played after they beat us. 30-3 at the half shut her up.

Appinator
November 4th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Wait, Wait, Wait. Unionville and Indian Trail? Can we back this up all the way to a Piedmont v. Sun Valley thing??? Because I might have to side with a fellow Panther on a few more things....

NormChar
November 4th, 2011, 04:21 PM
The Chapel Hell blowhards were doing that way more than any other FCS fans.

I do think certain aspects of Charlotte's football startup have been mishandled such as the independent affiliation. I think the program has risen up despite Judy Rose rather than because of her.

Also, it won't be a success or failure immediately. In TV, the general rule of thumb is that the ratings of the third show of a new series or program is the baromater for staying power. Once the new football team smell wears off, then we'll see. ODU has passed with flying colors in year three. G-State can't be judged yet but things aren't looking good.

We've been downplayed from virtually everybody. But from my own personal experience, the 2 most vocal have been ASU and WF fans. Of course that doesn't mean every fan of those schools fits that mold. But that has been my experience. With that being so, the only logically reason why that is the case is because they are the 2 closest schools to Charlotte.

Chapel Hole fans for the most part are douches anyway, football or otherwise. NCSU and ECU in general have been more like "Well why wouldn't they want football?". Duke...are there even any Duke football fans?

NormChar
November 4th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Hot Women and Cold Beer!

Lol! Good one. But Charlotte's got that covered too! So we should at least have a program on the level of GSU.

SideLine Shooter
November 4th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Lol! Good one. But Charlotte's got that covered too! So we should at least have a program on the level of GSU.

I think UNCC will do well recruiting the "Gangsta" mentality. The only problem is getting to the "Clubs," they are none really close that they would visit. They wouldn't fit in at the "Harrisburg Country Club".

Apphole
November 4th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Wait, Wait, Wait. Unionville and Indian Trail? Can we back this up all the way to a Piedmont v. Sun Valley thing??? Because I might have to side with a fellow Panther on a few more things....

Go Spartans!

WH49er
November 5th, 2011, 01:26 PM
I think UNCC will do well recruiting the "Gangsta" mentality. The only problem is getting to the "Clubs," they are none really close that they would visit. They wouldn't fit in at the "Harrisburg Country Club".

Another zinger. Regular Dane Cook there.

91Niner
November 5th, 2011, 04:41 PM

Piedmont Panthers Baby!!!