PDA

View Full Version : How far does your team go?

Mattymc727
November 1st, 2011, 02:18 PM
Hey everyone,

I just felt like discussing how deep into the playoffs people feel their team can make it. Some may even feel like your team doesnt make it into the playoffs.

Give reasons for your prediction

For me: I think UNH finishes at 7-4, makes it into the playoffs again, but loses in the quarterfinals to a tougher team. While i think the UNH offense can pass the ball with the best of them, I think the run game is very inconsistent. This defense cant tackle and is often out of position in the passing game. I think UNH will win if the defense keeps the other team from scoring more than 21, however I just dont see that happening in the playoffs.

A good defense can stop this offense too, by creating pressure in the pocket and playing tight man coverage on the receivers. W&M did this effectively.

Overall, this team is too inconsistent and lacks the hard nose physical mentality it takes to win it all. I hope the next 3 weeks prove me wrong

How good do you think your team is? Discuss?

Go Apps
November 1st, 2011, 02:29 PM
ASU is up to winning out - if they do they will be at home and it just depends on the draw and who we play just hard for us to say at this moment - winning on the road anywhere is very difficult in the playoffs - but no guarentees at home as well - so I would say to the round of 8 for now - but just a guess - we get some real answers this weekend at Furman

Silenoz
November 1st, 2011, 02:30 PM
Eh, who knows. We'll probably have at least one home game and would most likely win that one. If we beat the Cats and get a seed, we could definitely reach the semi-finals on the back of our home-field advantage, so that would be two wins. We could definitely win a road game, but probably not more than that. So...

2nd round home game - 85% chance to win

Quarters home game - 75% chance to win
Quarters away game - 40% chance to win

Semis home game - 66% chance to win
Semis away game - 25% chance to win

Something like that. The chances of us winning a home game then two road games to reach the finals (the most likely scenario imo) would be about 8.5%

Strommer10
November 1st, 2011, 02:34 PM
IF we win out, we will have home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. And if we do, it would be hard for me to bet against us.
With that said, our remaining schedule is no cake walk with two road games and a tough YSU squad coming to the dome. For me it all depends on seedings. But it's not like we haven't won on the road in the playoffs, ask MSU about that. I won't say we will make it to the championship, but if we get home field, it's a definite possibility.

bjtheflamesfan
November 1st, 2011, 02:38 PM
If Liberty can finally make the show I think theyll make the round of 16 at least...chance we make the round of 8 (which would mean we pulled a monumental upset in the second round and probably gain a lot more credibility in FCS circles)

Silenoz
November 1st, 2011, 02:41 PM
several of the above posted messages concentrate on the reason for winning due to the home field advantage instead of just having the better team

home field advantage or no home field advantage, Lehigh is going to at least the quarterfinals....
So, hypothetical here. Lehigh@Montana, 2nd round non-seed game. What do you think the odds are of Lehigh winning? Not smack, not arguing with you, just curious.

GaSouthern
November 1st, 2011, 02:47 PM
I hope to see UNH come back down to Paulson this december but this time clear skys so I can watch the Eagles soar! :)

Mattymc727
November 1st, 2011, 03:00 PM
I hope to see UNH come back down to Paulson this december but this time clear skys so I can watch the Eagles soar! :)

I have no doubt GSU would win easily. Paybacks a *****

tribefan40
November 1st, 2011, 03:11 PM
I'm gonna say if W&M made it they would win it all. Unfortunately we will never know.xrotatehx xthumbsupx

The Eagle's Cliff
November 1st, 2011, 03:14 PM
I think we can go all the way if two things happen: a) we don't have to deal with extreme weather. b) we don't have to face a conference foe.

jmufan999
November 1st, 2011, 03:15 PM
Before all the injuries we suffered last week, I would have said we could make a deep playoff run. I now think we'll miss the playoffs.

Not trying to be negative, it's just an honest assessment. Injuries are a part of football. Sucks, but what can ya do?

frozennorth
November 1st, 2011, 03:16 PM
Directly into a 40 week bye until next season.

McNeese75
November 1st, 2011, 03:19 PM
Back to class after November 19th :(

LEHIGH61
November 1st, 2011, 03:20 PM
Lehigh has an excellent chance of winning. They will definitely move the ball offensively. I don't think Montana has seen anyone like wide receiver Ryan Spadola, and will have their hands full with Spadola and his counterpart Jake Drawl. They are much better this year than they werelast year when they took it to Northwern Iowa. Nobody thought they could match up, but they more than matched up. Plus I think the Big Sky is overrated.

gotts
November 1st, 2011, 03:25 PM
simple, very simple

Lehigh 46-28, with Chris Lum resting most of the fourth quarter, with QB Colvin going into the usual Wildcat formation.

I'm glad I subscribe to The Fan's posts, what a trip!

The Eagle's Cliff
November 1st, 2011, 03:27 PM
Plus I think the Big Sky is overrated.

xchinscratchxhttp://www.dreamstime.com/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-thumb9416841.jpgxchinscratchx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 1st, 2011, 03:28 PM

I'd love to see the Eagles show up in Fargo like they were supposed to. Can't pay 60 grand to get out of that one!

Go Apps
November 1st, 2011, 03:29 PM
several of the above posted messages concentrate on the reason for winning due to the home field advantage instead of just having the better team

home field advantage or no home field advantage, Lehigh is going to at least the quarterfinals....

After being in the playoffs for many years - i wish it were that easy - is is not! having experience in the playoffs and getting home field is just huge!!

straightshooter
November 1st, 2011, 03:31 PM
I'd love to see the Eagles show up in Fargo like they were supposed to. Can't pay 60 grand to get out of that one!

Be careful what you wish for...

The Eagle's Cliff
November 1st, 2011, 03:32 PM

That game really wouldn't worry me. Especially since you'd only have a week to prepare.

AppMAN04
November 1st, 2011, 03:54 PM
I think we can go all the way if two things happen: a) we don't have to deal with extreme weather. b) we don't have to face a conference foe.

Same for ASU in my opinion..

I believe we can win it all and home field advantage would be a huge help

I would prefer not to play GSU OR Wofford until late in the playoffs

Silenoz
November 1st, 2011, 04:02 PM
Lehigh has an excellent chance of winning. They will definitely move the ball offensively. I don't think Montana has seen anyone like wide receiver Ryan Spadola, and will have their hands full with Spadola and his counterpart Jake Drawl. They are much better this year than they werelast year when they took it to Northwern Iowa. Nobody thought they could match up, but they more than matched up. Plus I think the Big Sky is overrated.
http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blog/files/2011/10/DaRickRogersAP-300x248.jpghttp://media.kitsapsun.com/media/img/photos/2010/11/14/media_2346063aee4147c7a7d5f0041f4974a0_t300.jpg

simple, very simple

Lehigh 46-28, with Chris Lum resting most of the fourth quarter, with QB Colvin going into the usual Wildcat formation - as the Montana guy that ranked Lehigh 13th in the AGS poll goes into cardiac arrest at his hiding place while watching the game on TV or Internet....

That would be the worst loss (margin-wise) in Wa-Griz playoff history, and only the second time we'd have lost by more than 3

Ginsbach
November 1st, 2011, 04:35 PM
I'm hoping the Bengals win one more this season.

BEAR
November 1st, 2011, 04:46 PM
How far does our team go? Depends on where they tell the bus to go on the road trip in the first round! xlolx

SeattleGriz
November 1st, 2011, 04:50 PM
simple, very simple

Lehigh 46-28, with Chris Lum resting most of the fourth quarter, with QB Colvin going into the usual Wildcat formation - as the Montana guy that ranked Lehigh 13th in the AGS poll goes into cardiac arrest at his hiding place while watching the game on TV or Internet....

What is up with Lum's throwing mechanics? I watched the Lehigh at Colgate game and he looked as if he was a 3/4 sidearm thrower. Also, I would bet the Big Sky has the best throwing QB's from top to bottom, so Lehigh's passing attack doesn't scare me.

mainejeff
November 1st, 2011, 04:52 PM
I'm not sure how far Maine will go if they make the playoffs, but winning a first or second round game would be a nice achievement for a team that wasn't supposed to do anything. I'll say that Maine goes 9-2 and wins their second round playoff game whether it is at home or on the road. Then I see them losing in the Q-finals on the road vs. Montana or a SoCon team.

SeattleGriz
November 1st, 2011, 05:04 PM
a simple explanation of Lum's throwing mechanics:

8 games
30 TD passes, with more than half the games playing just 3/4's of the game

He looks like Vince Young did. Not saying he can't throw the ball, it was just odd to see his throws. Besides, since the Big Sky has a lot of passing, Lum won't put up those sort of numbers against one of them. It's like when our best rushing team plays a CAA team. Hard for them to run the ball because the CAA is strong at rushing.

Silenoz
November 1st, 2011, 05:10 PM
I'm beginning to notice a trend with this guy's posts...

Grizalltheway
November 1st, 2011, 05:12 PM
a simple explanation of Lum's throwing mechanics:

8 games
30 TD passes, with more than half the games playing just 3/4's of the game

I remember the last time the #1 offense in the nation with a highly touted QB came to Missoula. The results were not pretty.

Silenoz
November 1st, 2011, 05:23 PM
The point being, home-field advantage is extremely important.

Past champions:
2010 - all home games
2009 - all home games
2008 - 1/3 home games
2007 - all home games
2006 - all home games
2005 - all home games
2004 - 0/3 home games
2003 - all home games
2002 - 1/3 home games
2001 - all home games
2000 - all home games
Two battle-hardened CAA teams (and WKU) bucked the trend, by the skin of their teeth in virtually every away game

Silenoz
November 1st, 2011, 05:29 PM
Runner-ups:
2010 - all home games
2009 - all home games
2008 - 2/3 home games
2007 - 1/3 home games
2006 - 2/3 home games
2005 - 1/3 home games
2004 - all home games
2003 - 2/3 home games
2002 - all home games
2001 - 2/3 home games
2000 - all home games

Bearkats94
November 1st, 2011, 06:57 PM
As far as their last game of the year and some may go another 20 if they go to the NFL.xlolxxnodx

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 1st, 2011, 06:59 PM
I remember the last time the #1 offense in the nation with a highly touted QB came to Missoula. The results were not pretty.

We may have been a couple times before that

MTfan4life
November 1st, 2011, 07:21 PM
Lehigh wins its four playoff games by an average of 72 points. After the NC, they are asked to replace Stanford in the BCS championship as Lum > Luck. Lum doesn't just dominate the game offensively, but he grabs 5 interceptions and kicks an NCAA record 87 yard field goal. Lehigh over Alabama 71-6.

TheBisonator
November 1st, 2011, 07:28 PM
That game really wouldn't worry me. Especially since you'd only have a week to prepare.

That game SHOULD worry you. But also, that game SHOULD worry us. It would probably be like the UNI game, except the dial in the Fargodome would be turned up from 8 to 10.

GSU/NDSU in the semis on ESPN: Would put most of the s**t Bowls to shame. It would be like App/Montana 2009, except indoors.

Grizalltheway
November 1st, 2011, 07:43 PM
We may have been a couple times before that

You guys at least scored some points. SFA was not so lucky.

I-16Bandit
November 1st, 2011, 07:50 PM
GSU/NDSU in the semis on ESPN: Would put most of the s**t Bowls to shame. It would be like App/Montana 2009, except indoors.

That part would be in our favor.

TheBisonator
November 1st, 2011, 07:53 PM
That part would be in our favor.

K..... I REALLY don't think it would be in your favor. At all. Not in any way.

MTfan4life
November 1st, 2011, 07:57 PM

Georgia Southern runs the option. The option relies on speed. Speed is much easier attained on AstroTurf. The Bison haven't seen speed comparable to a GSU option attack indoors.

I-16Bandit
November 1st, 2011, 07:57 PM

If we were to play in the elements, then I'd say that the favor would go your way. We don't play well in cold weather, so play a game in late November/early December up north when it should be cold as hell INDOORS? Sounds good to me.

Professor Chaos
November 1st, 2011, 08:06 PM
If we were to play in the elements, then I'd say that the favor would go your way. We don't play well in cold weather, so play a game in late November/early December up north when it should be cold as hell INDOORS? Sounds good to me.
I think if GSU came to Fargo for a national semi there would have to be some kind of trade show happening in the Fargodome that day so they move the game to old Dacotah Field. With luck the high temperature would hit double digits in mid-December.

ngineer
November 1st, 2011, 09:41 PM
So, hypothetical here. Lehigh@Montana, 2nd round non-seed game. What do you think the odds are of Lehigh winning? Not smack, not arguing with you, just curious.

First I'd love to come out to your place, just to say I was there and saw a good game. I get a kick out seeing the crowds at your picturesque stadium. Wouldn't like the cold so much, but that can be dealt with.

As for the the question, I doubt it happens in the second round, if at all. First, I think the brackets will be set up to reflect regional matchups as much as possible. I know there have been abberations n the past, but I don't see such a matchup as high percentage. Second, if Lehigh wins out (and on paper we should), there is a reasonable chance we get a bye on 11/26. Then, the second round game of 12/3 would be likely be a home game at Goodman. Assuming a win, then another home game versus ?

As to your hypothetical, in the event it does come to be, I think our chances of winning are better than you think. With our running attack improving by the week, we may not be as affected by adverse weather as I thought we would be earlier in the season as a 'pass-happy' team. I'm sure the odds-makers would make UM the favorite: deeper roster, more playoff experience, long trip out west, final exam time; however, despite that, I would give us a 40% chance of winning. Which to me, on the road is pretty good odds. Montana comes to Goodman, I'd say 50:50.

ngineer
November 1st, 2011, 09:43 PM
xchinscratchxhttp://www.dreamstime.com/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-thumb9416841.jpgxchinscratchx

Not really. The PL isn't rated at all. We'd love to be overrated! (;-)

DJKyR0
November 1st, 2011, 10:39 PM
Bison go all the way, especially if we play Lehigh at some point.

crusader11
November 1st, 2011, 10:45 PM
If Holy Cross beats Lehigh this weekend, we will most likely make the playoffs as the automatic qualifier from the Patriot League. There is plenty of talent on this team that can sneak up on some teams (see: one possession losses to UMASS and UNH), but I just don't see any PL team keeping it close with Lehigh.

Silenoz
November 1st, 2011, 10:59 PM
First I'd love to come out to your place, just to say I was there and saw a good game. I get a kick out seeing the crowds at your picturesque stadium. Wouldn't like the cold so much, but that can be dealt with.

As for the the question, I doubt it happens in the second round, if at all. First, I think the brackets will be set up to reflect regional matchups as much as possible. I know there have been abberations n the past, but I don't see such a matchup as high percentage. Second, if Lehigh wins out (and on paper we should), there is a reasonable chance we get a bye on 11/26. Then, the second round game of 12/3 would be likely be a home game at Goodman. Assuming a win, then another home game versus ?

As to your hypothetical, in the event it does come to be, I think our chances of winning are better than you think. With our running attack improving by the week, we may not be as affected by adverse weather as I thought we would be earlier in the season as a 'pass-happy' team. I'm sure the odds-makers would make UM the favorite: deeper roster, more playoff experience, long trip out west, final exam time; however, despite that, I would give us a 40% chance of winning. Which to me, on the road is pretty good odds. Montana comes to Goodman, I'd say 50:50.
It was just a hypothetical in response to TheFan saying Lehigh is a mortal lock for the 3rd round. To get there you're going to have to go through somebody's home turf (I'm making the assumption Lehigh does not get a seed), an advantage that cannot be overstated. As far as whether or not Lehigh actually could come to Montana, as long as 4-5 CAA teams keep making the playoffs you'll almost certainly be matched up with one of them, in an unseeded second round bye game. But stranger things have happened, and no-one can outbid us.

veinup
November 1st, 2011, 11:16 PM
i can only answer this in one manner. my team is going all the way.

TheBisonator
November 1st, 2011, 11:20 PM
i can only answer this in one manner. my team is going all the way.

You mean your team will all get laid??

Good for them....

MTfan4life
November 1st, 2011, 11:23 PM

Good for them....

This is college football...that was a given when they were handed their jerseys.

veinup
November 1st, 2011, 11:24 PM
they will get laid, they will get tazed, they will win a national championship.

TheBisonator
November 1st, 2011, 11:31 PM
This is college football...that was a given when they were handed their jerseys.

Hence the mundane nature of veinup's sentence... :D

veinup
November 1st, 2011, 11:37 PM
Hence the mundane nature of veinup's sentence... :D

you know what i meant ya big jerk. but then you called it mundane! i feel that there is some double sarcasm/jokeposting going on here..

DJKyR0
November 1st, 2011, 11:41 PM
you know what i meant ya big jerk. but then you called it mundane! i feel that there is some double sarcasm/jokeposting going on here..

Is there really?

veinup
November 1st, 2011, 11:45 PM
i'm so confused.

ngineer
November 1st, 2011, 11:48 PM
It was just a hypothetical in response to TheFan saying Lehigh is a mortal lock for the 3rd round. To get there you're going to have to go through somebody's home turf (I'm making the assumption Lehigh does not get a seed), an advantage that cannot be overstated. As far as whether or not Lehigh actually could come to Montana, as long as 4-5 CAA teams keep making the playoffs you'll almost certainly be matched up with one of them, in an unseeded second round bye game. But stranger things have happened, and no-one can outbid us.

Not unless Lee Iaccoca and Roger Penske decide to open up their check books! (;-)

ngineer
November 1st, 2011, 11:51 PM

Good for them....

With good tight ends, spread formations and quality special teams putting 'em through the uprights, it sounds like a plan. (;-)

PAllen
November 2nd, 2011, 12:49 PM
Lehigh wins its four playoff games by an average of 72 points. After the NC, they are asked to replace Stanford in the BCS championship as Lum > Luck. Lum doesn't just dominate the game offensively, but he grabs 5 interceptions and kicks an NCAA record 87 yard field goal. Lehigh over Alabama 71-6.

I Like It! xthumbsupx

But seriously, unless it's in the first round, I'd give Lehigh a 30-40% chance of pulling off a win at W-G. 1st round game? Probably a little better than 50%.

cbarrier90
November 2nd, 2011, 01:05 PM
Lum doesn't just dominate the game offensively, but he grabs 5 interceptions and roundhouse kicks an NCAA record 87 yard field goal.

FTFY

HIU 93
November 2nd, 2011, 01:08 PM
About two hundred yards to the locker room to turn in their equipment. No playoffs for us this year. We can't get out of our own way.

blueballs
November 2nd, 2011, 01:40 PM
The point being, home-field advantage is extremely important.

Past champions:
2010 - all home games
2009 - all home games
2008 - 1/3 home games
2007 - all home games
2006 - all home games
2005 - all home games
2004 - 0/3 home games
2003 - all home games
2002 - 1/3 home games
2001 - all home games
2000 - all home games
Two battle-hardened CAA teams (and WKU) bucked the trend, by the skin of their teeth in virtually every away game

Correction: In 2000 GSU had two home games (McNeese, Hofstra) and won at Delaware in the semi-finals... so only 2/3.

They had 3 home games (Northern AZ, UMass, Ill St) in 1999 when they went all the way.

RichH2
November 2nd, 2011, 01:54 PM

Cant say what Fan would repond but odds bleak at best. I would make LU a doubledigit dog. That said we will score. Close thru 1/2maybe 3/4 then Montana pullsaway

NHwildEcat
November 2nd, 2011, 02:23 PM
I think UNH will finish the regular season by winning 2 of 3 for an 8-3 record. We will win the CAA Title and get the chance to host a game in the second round following our bye week. Then I think we will make a run to the Semi's where we will lose to GSU on the road! But it will be the furthest the football team will have ever made it and a success considering hwo awful the secondary is.

asumike83
November 2nd, 2011, 02:37 PM
Depending on how this weekend goes, I see ASU finishing either 9-2 or 8-3. The outcome of the Furman game will also likely determine whether we are at home or on the road in the early rounds.

This is one of the tougher ASU teams to figure out. The talent is there to make it all the way to Frisco but I am always nervous when relying on so many young players in the postseason. I'd say that I expect us to make at least the round of 8 and if the match-ups shake out favorably, the run could go much deeper.

LEHIGH61
November 2nd, 2011, 03:14 PM
I personally feel that all games should be on neutral sites, since we're trying to see which team is the best - Home field advantage having no influence. Teams that are already ranked higher get the home games. Seems to be a double wammy to me.

blueballs
November 2nd, 2011, 03:16 PM
Anything less than a trip to the title game will be a step back for GSU...

Bearwitness
November 2nd, 2011, 03:36 PM
It's hard to guess how far Maine goes. They seem to play to their level of competition, but never dominate a full game. The closest they've come to dominating is the Delaware game. They've jumped to big leads and allowed the opponents back in and they've come from behind to win when a loss seemed almost certain.

The biggest thing they have going for them is their knack to not beat themselves with mistakes and make their opponents implode, instead. With Towson, UMass, and UNH on the docket the next three weeks, we'll really find out if this team is for real.

The Rhode Island coach summed it up nicely when he said after a loss, "They don't have the best players we've seen, but they're the best TEAM we've played."
Sometimes that makes all the difference...

McNeese72
November 2nd, 2011, 03:50 PM
Back to class after November 19th :(

I was going to say as far as the weight room to start off season workouts. :)

Doc

asknoquarter21
November 2nd, 2011, 04:00 PM
I just want to touch on the FCS in general this season.

Last season there were three top teams(Delaware, Villanova, ASU) and two teams that seemed to get hot at the end of the season(GSU, EWU).

I don't think we have teams like that this season. I think we are missing the dominant team that no one wants to play come playoff time like Villanova last year. NDSU looks to be the favorite right now. I admittedly don't know much about NDSU other than what I have seen and heard being discussed here, but it seems a team like ASU or GSU could have a speed advantage in the dome on turf. I think it is a down year in the FCS and I see 10-12 teams that I could see winning a national championship this year.

As for ASU, after we lost to Wofford I thought we looked like a quarterfinal team. Now we look like at least a semi final team when we are clicking. The talent is there, my only concern is our youth and how they will perform if they have to travel.

wapiti
November 2nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
1453 miles!!!
That is the distance from Bozeman, MT to Frisco, TX.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 2nd, 2011, 07:36 PM
1453 miles!!!
That is the distance from Bozeman, MT to Frisco, TX.

....with a detour going through Fargo.....xthumbsupx

Saint3333
November 2nd, 2011, 08:01 PM
I want an easy 2nd round game, and then play Wofford and Montana at The Rock, then Maine in Frisco. Revenge for a regular season loss, a semifinal loss, and a old playoff loss.

If ASU can continue to improve and beat Furman this week we could be in a position to get home field throughout the playoffs. ASU would have the most problem vs. a team with strong/experienced dline an oline and a balanced offensive attack. I'm afraid Furman will have the best balanced offense we've seen at the FCS level this year.

LUHawker
November 2nd, 2011, 09:15 PM
I'm glad I subscribe to The Fan's posts, what a trip!

Yes, he is very entertaining, if not exasperating for us more measured Lehigh fans. Still, there aren't a lot of non-alum Lehigh supporters on AGS so I'll take him.

ngineer
November 2nd, 2011, 11:33 PM

xeyebrowx Don't you mean "ending in"???xeyebrowx

ngineer
November 2nd, 2011, 11:41 PM
This is one of the most talented teams, at least offensive-wise, we've had in a decade, so with a little luck I'm hoping the Mountain Hawks can shock the world and make it to Frisco. From purely a talismanic viewpoint, Lehigh's NCAA Championship in 1977 occurred in Texas (Witcha Falls, I believe), so it's just possible in a year of wide open opportunities that we catch fire and catch some teams looking past us. Percentages aren't at all great, but it's why we play the game. (;-)

Tod
November 3rd, 2011, 12:08 AM
This is one of the most talented teams, at least offensive-wise, we've had in a decade, so with a little luck I'm hoping the Mountain Hawks can shock the world and make it to Frisco. From purely a talismanic viewpoint, Lehigh's NCAA Championship in 1977 occurred in Texas (Witcha Falls, I believe), so it's just possible in a year of wide open opportunities that we catch fire and catch some teams looking past us. Percentages aren't at all great, but it's why we play the game. (;-)

Not my #1 choice, but I'd be happy as hell to see Lehigh win it all.

MTfan4life
November 3rd, 2011, 12:11 AM

Haha, it sounds like he's conceding for a rematch to go the opposite way this season. I never thought I'd see a Bison fan not believe his team would win every game ever. Nice spot ngineer! haha

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2011, 06:25 AM

Good call!!

Walkon79
November 3rd, 2011, 02:03 PM

Not if we stay #1 and #2. SEE you in Frisco if that happens!!

alvinkayak6
November 3rd, 2011, 02:06 PM
The Citadel is out, so I will root for Indiana State and Shakir Bell...or whoever pays me the most.