PDA

View Full Version : Weber State @ Montana Highlights

veinup
October 29th, 2011, 11:26 PM
not to take away from all the ASU/GSU hoopla, but the Griz absolutely dominated today... career games from Jordan Johnson and Jabin Sambrano. Check out some of Jabin's catches.. holy hell in a hand basket. go griz. xbowx

(p.s. i suck at posting links, this might take me a couple tries)

oh hey, there it goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D4iOlWx22KM

veinup
October 30th, 2011, 04:50 AM
where's i bleed purple and them at? because there was nothing but purple blood left all over this field. i'm sorry.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 30th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Just to make it easy for people to view right here I'll give you a hand veinup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D4iOlWx22KM

veinup
October 30th, 2011, 01:16 PM
thanks man! i may have watched this video twenty times (recently having moved out of montana and working my butt off i can't watch games live anymore). what a day for the griz. jordan johnson running and GUNNING.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 30th, 2011, 01:24 PM
thanks man! i may have watched this video twenty times (recently having moved out of montana and working my butt off i can't watch games live anymore). what a day for the griz. jordan johnson running and GUNNING.

Yeah, it was the first true glimpse of what the team can be when it executes properly. If you get a chance I think you can still watch the entire game on KPAX's site.

veinup
October 30th, 2011, 01:45 PM
cool, thanks. i'll certainly check it.

and i'm gonna say it right now. if jordan johnson throws six TD's in bozeman, griz win.

Cleets
November 1st, 2011, 02:25 AM
Bump..
Um, Johnson was having an out-of-body experience apparently
because he never makes those rolling out of the pocket throws look that easy

MSUBobcat
November 1st, 2011, 03:38 AM
cool, thanks. i'll certainly check it.

and i'm gonna say it right now. if jordan johnson throws six TD's in bozeman, griz win.

I'll say it right now. If Jordy throws 6 TD's against the Bobcats, considering how they've given up 13 all year, I'll eat my shirt. Unless the two-headed monster of Kirk/Robinson runs for 6 TD's like they did this weekend, in which case the offer is null and void. :D