PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 9

superman7515
October 29th, 2011, 11:23 PM
AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 9 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgtKAORz8z6vdFNFR1o5N24xN2dteFZienNqUXJab VE)

Only a few weeks left. Still some shaking in the Top 25, so I hope this helps with your ballots. If you see any errors, please let me know.

danefan
October 30th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Alabama St exposed.

Presby loves to mess with Liberty too. How did that happen?

JMUNJ08
October 30th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Bye Bye Jax St, Alabama St, & South Dakota from my poll...

Presby game made me drop Liberty a little bit but nothing really crazy this week thankfully...

appst97
October 30th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Bye Bye Chattaloosa

Fear the Bird
October 30th, 2011, 12:42 PM

Presby game made me drop Liberty a little bit but nothing really crazy this week thankfully...

Agreed...for once 15-25 seemed so much clearer to me than 1-10

darell1976
October 30th, 2011, 01:07 PM

I don't see them returning unless they beat North Dakota in 3 weeks.

UNIFanSince1983
October 30th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Have to bump this up. I had a hard time finding it, and I am sure other voters would like it at the top too.

jmufan999
November 2nd, 2011, 01:18 PM
Superman, is this spreadsheet only available on the weekends? For some reason, I can't open it but my internet is working fine.

?

Squealofthepig
November 2nd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Superman, is this spreadsheet only available on the weekends? For some reason, I can't open it but my internet is working fine.

?

Still working for me; scriptblock/noscript or something maybe interfering? (I've had blank pages come up in the past due to using noscript, but enabling googledocs/googleapi clears up the issue).

ursus arctos horribilis
November 2nd, 2011, 01:49 PM
I "stuck" this thread in the FCSD forum. If you need to find it then just go to that forum and it will be one of the threads at the very top of that forum. I'll try and remember to rotate these out each week but if I haven't someone pm me to do so and I'll take care of it.

Send me the link in the pm if you do have to pm me please...I'm lazy.:D