PDA

View Full Version : I think the SOCON might just be loaded

WOCO
October 29th, 2011, 06:31 PM
wofford beats app. app beats gsu. furman beats wofford. there just may be a lot of talent in the socon. Chatt aint bad (despite thier record) and samford is pretty tough. I just think the socon might be nasty this year.

WOCO
October 29th, 2011, 07:58 PM
bump. no comemnt?

youwouldno
October 29th, 2011, 08:04 PM
No question about it. Best FCS conference by a mile, as Sagarin makes clear.

Reign of Terrier
October 29th, 2011, 08:14 PM
There is a slight chance of a 4 way tie for the championship this year. I doubt it will happen, as UTC will have to beat Wofford and Furman will have to beat ASU, but it could happen. I hope Furman makes the playoffs and plays Wofford again. I don't want Wofford to play App again though

Mountaineer#96
October 29th, 2011, 09:13 PM
There is a slight chance of a 4 way tie for the championship this year. I doubt it will happen, as UTC will have to beat Wofford and Furman will have to beat ASU, but it could happen. I hope Furman makes the playoffs and plays Wofford again. I don't want Wofford to play App again though

Rather amazing how this ASU team seems to have put it together finally. Great coaching move made by Jerry and the staff to make the switch to Jackson at QB, also showed how committed and unselfish DP was in quietly switching to defense and shoring up the thin secondary.

Jackson offers the ARM and legs needed to execute the spread option the ASU way. DP was never a slouch, but he did not offer the best arm on the roster at the QB position.

Apphole
October 29th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Absolutely the strongest conference this year. I'm convinced its a desperate, collaborative move by all the schools to keep App State from leaving. Sorry guys, its not you, its me

Twentysix
October 29th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Loaded like a baked potato from wendy's.

boonegoon
October 29th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Loaded like a baked potato from wendy's.

Superbar!!