PDA

View Full Version : Question on Northeastern football coaching situation

jm46
May 18th, 2005, 09:55 PM
I heard that several of the Northeastern assistants left since last season. Any story behind this?

Husky Alum
May 19th, 2005, 12:37 PM
One left to go to Syracuse (Jim Delgado) and I heard that one other coach left. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Personally, I'd love to have the defensive coordinator (Cervino) take a long walk off of a short pier. Rumor has it he may have departed, but that's addition by subtraction.

Rob
May 19th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Assistants leave all the time. UD lost approximately 20 assistant coaches, three trainers, a waterboy, an endzone pylon and some of our white field paint to I-A schools this offseason.

Kill'em
May 19th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Looking foward to our matchup!

blukeys
May 19th, 2005, 08:58 PM
You left out our strength and conditioning coach, the guy who is in the Youdee suit and the guy who adjusts the water flow in the men's bathroom :D :D .

Marcus Garvey
May 19th, 2005, 09:40 PM
the guy who is in the Youdee suit

I hear Youpee! in Montreal is looking for work. Think U Del can help him out! ;)

RatboyNU
May 21st, 2005, 12:13 PM
John Cervino will not be coming back next year (Defensive Coordinator) Jim Salgado(Assistant HC) got big tymed and is a coach for Syracuse now, JJ Fadden (Assistant DL) left coaching entirely and is now a salesman.

NEZ
May 21st, 2005, 01:47 PM
Sorry i'll give the pylon back.

Rob
May 22nd, 2005, 01:17 AM
I'm not giving my goal post flag back. That baby stays on my wall. :)