PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's AGS Game of the Week Preview Video- Georgia Southern vs App State

FootballCEO
October 25th, 2011, 09:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS0h62Z3-TU

Good morning Gang!! Here's a preview of ONE of the Heavyweight Fights going on this weekend!

Enjoy

Em

asumike83
October 25th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the preview Emory! Not a fan of the pick, but it is going to be a tough one this weekend. Plus, I think you picked against us in the Chattanooga game, so maybe this is good karma for us?

The ASU offense is clicking now with Jamal Jackson running the show and I expect App to move the ball and put up points. The struggle will be not getting behind early and trying to keep that GSU offense on the sideline. A good option team will make you die a slow, painful death if you let them get ahead and run the clock.

I still like my boys to squeak one out at home, you gotta have faith! 35-31 ASU

FootballCEO
October 25th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the preview Emory! Not a fan of the pick, but it is going to be a tough one this weekend. Plus, I think you picked against us in the Chattanooga game, so maybe this is good karma for us?

The ASU offense is clicking now with Jamal Jackson running the show and I expect App to move the ball and put up points. The struggle will be not getting behind early and trying to keep that GSU offense on the sideline. A good option team will make you die a slow, painful death if you let them get ahead and run the clock.

I still like my boys to squeak one out at home, you gotta have faith! 35-31 ASU

Thanks Homie! It's been tough picking App State games all season for me.. So, this one could very well bode in your favor! LOL! This game is packed with excitement due to both teams bringing different yet explosive offensive styles to the table

ursus arctos horribilis
October 25th, 2011, 11:09 AM
I love that he nailed the pronunciation on App so that wasn't the focus of the comments from App guys!

Great work Emory, and I don't have the guts to even pick on this one. Gonna be great I am sure.

GaSouthern
October 25th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Laron is one of the better CB's we've had in the last 10 years at GSU, It will be nice to see how he matches up against a 30 year old WR.

Quick is 30 by now right? ;)

FootballCEO
October 25th, 2011, 03:15 PM
I love that he nailed the pronunciation on App so that wasn't the focus of the comments from App guys!

Great work Emory, and I don't have the guts to even pick on this one. Gonna be great I am sure.

Thanks Homie!! LOL Oh c'mon mannnnn live a little and get some rocks thrown at you!

Laron is one of the better CB's we've had in the last 10 years at GSU, It will be nice to see how he matches up against a 30 year old WR.

Quick is 30 by now right? ;)

LOL Uh oh... Sounds like shots fired!!

bjtheflamesfan
October 25th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Sorry that the game was decided upon a little late...that was on me.

biggie
October 25th, 2011, 03:24 PM
If being in college 5 years makes you 30, then I'm 60+ after my stint.

SpeedkingATL
October 25th, 2011, 03:35 PM
I felt like last year the GaSo defensive coaches outcoached the App offensive coaches and keep Presley and the Mountaineer attack off balance the entire game. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

Emory, your analysis is right on target....just hope the result is a little different with App winning. I just hope the game doesn't come down to a fieldgoal as GSU is at a big advantage in that regard.