PDA

View Full Version : Georgetown Colgate Thread

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 22nd, 2011, 02:07 PM
The Hoyas are completely dominating the Raiders.

Colgate looks sloooow at every position.....

Georgetown 24 Colgate 7 late second quarter....

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 22nd, 2011, 02:14 PM
Georgetown gets called for roughing the passer which allows Gate to setup for a long FG, and it's good!!

24-10 Hoyas the half....

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 22nd, 2011, 03:05 PM
Georgetown 30 Colgate 10
End 3Q

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 22nd, 2011, 03:27 PM
Georgetown up 40-10, wow!!!

RichH2
October 22nd, 2011, 03:28 PM
Gate is a very slow team. Ol reminds me of statues.

danefan
October 22nd, 2011, 03:31 PM
That's what we saw in ten 1st half against Albany.

There was a completely different team in 2nd half. That team seems to have disappeared since.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 22nd, 2011, 03:35 PM
It hate to fan curse the Hawks, but Lehigh should clobber the Raiders next week.

LEHIGH61
October 22nd, 2011, 03:36 PM
Who's the guy wearing Eachus' number?

RichH2
October 22nd, 2011, 03:45 PM
Gate appears completely disintersted in the game. Hoyas s/b proud. They put up a real good game. Gu usually wears out by 3rd but since gate did not show up they did not look at all tired

TheValleyRaider
October 22nd, 2011, 04:44 PM
That's what we saw in ten 1st half against Albany.

There was a completely different team in 2nd half. That team seems to have disappeared since.

Not so much disappeared as showed up inconsistently. We're still sitting at 4-4, but it's going be a struggle to finish above .500 this year. Forget Lehigh, I'm worried about our game at Lafayette....

98hoya
October 22nd, 2011, 05:50 PM
It's amazing how you guys operate. If Georgetown kicks your @ss, it's because your team is looking slow or is inconsistent.

At 6-2, ever consider, just for a moment, that the Hoyas might be pretty good? I wouldn't put money on them vs. HC or Lehigh, but you know what? They smoked Colgate today. That did not happen because Colgate was sluggish. It happened because Gtown was a much, much better team. And the same goes for when they beat Lafayette this year and last year. And the same for them crushing a scholarship opponent last week at Howard, and shutting down another scholarship opponent, Wagner, the week before. Simply put, Georgetown is better than those teams.

I'm not going to make an outlandish claim that we're going to the FCS playoffs or even one of the top teams in the PL, but puhhh-leeazzee, how about just a tiny bit of respect? The era of laughing past Georgetown are long gone. You can laugh at our stadium, you can laugh at the disrespect our administration shows our program, but don't laugh at the team. Why? Because despite all of the difficulties, they're better than your team.

TheValleyRaider
October 22nd, 2011, 06:08 PM
It's amazing how you guys operate. If Georgetown kicks your @ss, it's because your team is looking slow or is inconsistent.

At 6-2, ever consider, just for a moment, that the Hoyas might be pretty good? I wouldn't put money on them vs. HC or Lehigh, but you know what? They smoked Colgate today. That did not happen because Colgate was sluggish. It happened because Gtown was a much, much better team. And the same goes for when they beat Lafayette this year and last year. And the same for them crushing a scholarship opponent last week at Howard, and shutting down another scholarship opponent, Wagner, the week before. Simply put, Georgetown is better than those teams.

I'm not going to make an outlandish claim that we're going to the FCS playoffs or even one of the top teams in the PL, but puhhh-leeazzee, how about just a tiny bit of respect? The era of laughing past Georgetown are long gone. You can laugh at our stadium, you can laugh at the disrespect our administration shows our program, but don't laugh at the team. Why? Because despite all of the difficulties, they're better than your team.

Lighten up Francis xrolleyesx

I've seen enough of Colgate this year to say they are inconsistent, and that it is a serious problem for the team as a whole. You may have a beef with other fanbases, but not with ours

Georgetown is 6-2, and they ought to be proud of that. They played a good game today, no doubt, but that doesn't mean I saw anything from my team today to feel great about going forward

Go...gate
October 22nd, 2011, 06:57 PM
First of all, congratulations to Georgetown. They they played a fine game and beat the Hell out of us. Their program's time is here. Best of luck going forward.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 22nd, 2011, 07:24 PM
Where's DFW? In some sort of shock? xlolx