PDA

View Full Version : UNI vs SIU

UNIFanSince1983
October 22nd, 2011, 08:34 AM
I thought I would start a thread about this intense rivalry game.

SIU has struggled at times this year, and appear to just have made enough mistakes to cost them some games they should have won. They are obviously still a very talented team, and have an outstanding running back in Jewel Hampton. Mark Farley has not beat Dale Lennon, and SIU is always prepared for a game against the Panthers.

I think the key is keeping Hampton in check, and getting our running game going. Despite the records I expect this to be a great game.

GO PANTHERS!!

Houndawg
October 22nd, 2011, 10:49 AM
I thought I would start a thread about this intense rivalry game.

SIU has struggled at times this year, and appear to just have made enough mistakes to cost them some games they should have won. They are obviously still a very talented team, and have an outstanding running back in Jewel Hampton. Mark Farley has not beat Dale Lennon, and SIU is always prepared for a game against the Panthers.

I think the key is keeping Hampton in check, and getting our running game going. Despite the records I expect this to be a great game.

GO PANTHERS!!

Load the box and it's over, Faulkner will be good but he isn't ready for UNI yet. Too bad, this could have been a burner...