PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's AGS Game of the Week Preview Video- Sam Houston St. vs McNeese St

FootballCEO
October 18th, 2011, 08:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fW4gwBImIc

Good morning AGS!! Here's the Game of the Week Preview!!

Enjoy!

Em

Bearkat-Backer
October 18th, 2011, 04:50 PM
I like the pick!

McNeese75
October 18th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Yep the ole Czar went way out on a limb with this one, xlolx

Actually not a bad report.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 18th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Another good and to the point video. Hope it's a real good exciting gmae down in Cowboyville this weekend.

crossfire07
October 19th, 2011, 05:16 AM
Yeah, throw it over the middle where Janzen likes to hang out at safety. He is due for a pick 6 :) It is going to be a war!

ursus arctos horribilis
October 19th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Yeah, throw it over the middle where Janzen likes to hang out at safety. He is due for a pick 6 :) It is going to be a war!

I got a feeling the Pokes are gonna give SHSU a whole lot to handle this weekend.

blackfordpu
October 19th, 2011, 10:14 PM
I got a feeling the Pokes are gonna give SHSU a whole lot to handle this weekend.

Trust me, any SHSU fan with a brain knows this game isn't going to be easy.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 19th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Trust me, any SHSU fan with a brain knows this game isn't going to be easy.

I wasn't implying that at all bfpu. I think most are probably of the mind that it will be a hell of a hoedown but give the edge to SHSU because of how strong they've been this year.

Squealofthepig
October 19th, 2011, 10:24 PM
I wasn't implying that at all bfpu. I think most are probably of the mind that it will be a hell of a hoedown but give the edge to SHSU because of how strong they've been this year.

As a voter and a fan - I have to agree 100% with this. I like the Bearkats, but quickly will admit it's gonna be a dogfight. I'm still trying to figure out if the Southland is anything other than the SHSU show this year, though.