PDA

View Full Version : check out the purple and gray striped field

chopblock
October 15th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Central Arkansas' game is streaming free online on that purple and gray striped field that you have to see to believe. the game is streaming on espn3 and from central arkansas (if you don't get espn3 from your provider) so here's links to both video feeds to check out the field (http://lateralsports.com/home/league/12)

BEAR
October 15th, 2011, 09:03 PM
So....did you like the field? xlolx

I like it...haven't lost a game on it yet. xthumbsupx

crossfire07
October 16th, 2011, 10:28 AM
I have yet to find any non-UCA people that like it. I posted a pic of it on my facebook page and the backlash was furious.I personally like the purple but I think it is the grey that makes people puke.

PantherRob82
October 16th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I liked it.

blackfordpu
October 16th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Made it very hard to watch the game on TV.

Twentysix
October 16th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I think they should of alternated colors every 10 yards. But it isnt as ugly as EWU or BSU.

JJWooten
October 16th, 2011, 01:24 PM
I actually do like the field, and it was nice to see it online instead of in photos. It didn't hurt to see it. Now EWU, that hurts.

McNeese72
October 16th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I have yet to find any non-UCA people that like it. I posted a pic of it on my facebook page and the backlash was furious.I personally like the purple but I think it is the grey that makes people puke.

I think CBuck had the best quote about the field. He said when he looks at it he wants to start singing Happy Birthday. :)

Doc

crossfire07
October 17th, 2011, 05:12 PM
I actually do like the field, and it was nice to see it online instead of in photos. It didn't hurt to see it. Now EWU, that hurts.

The pictures online are like a model on the cover of a magazine, it has been "touched up". In person it does not look the same. The gray is a lot duller and the purple is not as glossy.

crossfire07
October 17th, 2011, 05:14 PM
I think CBuck had the best quote about the field. He said when he looks at it he wants to start singing Happy Birthday. :)

Doc

I'd bring candles next time but since I can't stand in the parking lot and have a good dip before the game anymore per the universities rules, I'm not going back.