PDA

View Full Version : No. 8 Lehigh Heads to the Bronx to Face Fordham

Lehigh Football Nation
October 14th, 2011, 12:37 AM
My game preview:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2011/10/game-preview-lehigh-at-fordham-10152011.html

I don't care how many scholarships you have - with that many true freshmen on the field, it's hard to win games.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 14th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Fordham preview and highlights from the Bucknell game.

http://www.lehighsports.com/videos/89-mountain-hawks-prepare-for-fordham.aspx

RichH2
October 14th, 2011, 08:52 AM
We are favored by 23.5 points going in. Rams too many underclassmen and a very leaky D. That said, expect gusty weather with winds up to 40mph on Sat. We have not shown that we can run the ball at all consistently. Fordham has given up well over 200 yds PG on the ground. We better be able to run. Passing especially Chris' long game wil be suspect .

One parting thought , the problem with frosh is they ar unpredictable. Do not forget that they an put together a drive , a quarter to make it a game.

Fordham
October 14th, 2011, 12:17 PM
... U-G-L-Y we ain't got no alibi ...

ngineer
October 14th, 2011, 12:24 PM
23.5 points is the spread Lehigh beat Bucknell. Playing smart football we should dominate. Focus like a laser then rest up for a week for the final push.

RichH2
October 14th, 2011, 12:45 PM
We should win w/o doubt. Whether we will is why I will go to the game. Only one in my neighborhood. One saving grace is Fordham D so far has not been able to stop anything. They've layed a pretty tugh schedule but then again we are a pretty good team.

superman7515
October 14th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Now wait, if it's gotta be The Ohio State, you've got to use the proper name of The Bronx with a capital T. Unless you're playing the game in the Bronx River.

RichH2
October 14th, 2011, 01:04 PM
If we are really going to be correct we should say THE Broncks, for the original Dutch farmers .

ngineer
October 14th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Any information on the game being available on the internet? I checked Fordham's website and it doesn't appear they will be providing any streaming or fee-based access. Looks like I may be limited to listening on the radio tomorrow.(:-(

Bogus Megapardus
October 14th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Starting threads about Lehigh is kind of like watching a television ad about auto insurance. No one cares, even if you think it's the most important thing on everybody's mind.

Kindly go back to your losing tradition, so we don't have to envision the image of bile waste at dinnertime. Please.

By the way - IT'S ON.

ngineer
October 14th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Starting threads about Lehigh is kind of like watching a television ad about auto insurance. No one cares, even if you think it's the most important thing on everybody's mind.

Kindly go back to your losing tradition, so we don't have to envision the image of bile waste at dinnertime. Please.

By the way - IT'S ON.

Hey, it's only mid-October. Focusing too much on us might result in losing a game or two between now and then.

Bogus Megapardus
October 14th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Hey, it's only mid-October. Focusing too much on us might result in losing a game or two between now and then.

I didn't start it. I was trying to be a gentleman.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 14th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Now wait, if it's gotta be The Ohio State, you've got to use the proper name of The Bronx with a capital T. Unless you're playing the game in the Bronx River.

If we are really going to be correct we should say THE Broncks, for the original Dutch farmers .

Isn't it DA Bronx? xlolx

Funny, that's exactly what I thought about Lafayette fans hijacking threads. xlolx

Bogus Megapardus
October 14th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Funny, that's exactly what I thought about Lafayette fans hijacking threads.

Kettle. Pot. Black.

Something about that, anyhow.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 15th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Funny that Fordham fans themselves don't seem to be giving their own team much of a chance here. No disrespect intended, but the Ram sandbag-o-meter is reading zero.

van
October 15th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Funny that Fordham fans themselves don't seem to be giving their own team much of a chance here. No disrespect intended, but the Ram sandbag-o-meter is reading zero.

Fordham has football fans?

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 15th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Just got to jcf, it's windy but nothing too crazy. Lum should be able pass. The kicking game might have some issues