PDA

View Full Version : WTH is going on there??

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 08:51 AM
How can Chattanooga continue to find a way to lose? You spend all offseason talking about "finishing" and this and that, blah blah blah, We couldnt finish a game of tic tac toe. Ive never seen 3 games in a row that were more of a joke in my life. If you are going to be a big time program, then start acting like one. All the momentum that was built in the last 2+ years is gone. Its time to suck it up, and start playing 60 minutes. Which Chattanooga WILL do. The 2 headed monster of Coleman and Robinson will not be stopped. Mocs will roll to 10 straight victories and the National Championship...

Eagle16
October 10th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Already time to start hyping next year, huh? Are you sure you're not a UGA fan?

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Already time to start hyping next year, huh? Are you sure you're not a UGA fan?

The 10 straight Campaign is now under way. Next year is the title defense.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 09:00 AM
The playoffs are underway in Chattanooga. It is time. 2 sets of 5 game playoffs for the national Championship.

AppAlum2003
October 10th, 2011, 09:00 AM
He's consistent... I'll give him that.

SideLine Shooter
October 10th, 2011, 09:05 AM

I think he is smokin something.

StorminASU
October 10th, 2011, 09:07 AM

+1

hahaha

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Im going to apologize before hand to the next 5 opponents. There will be no mercy, Im sorry. Citadel ruined that for all of you.

Eagle16
October 10th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Robinson is a hell of an athlete. It will be interesting to see how they start to utilize him.

TheRevSFA
October 10th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Glad to see you came out of hiding.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Robinson is a hell of an athlete. It will be interesting to see how they start to utilize him.

Both on field at same time.

DJKyR0
October 10th, 2011, 09:22 AM
All is right again with the world.

TwoFeathers
October 10th, 2011, 09:24 AM
There he is! Go Mocs!

TwoFeathers
October 10th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Is Robinson starting next week? That kid was impressive.

AppAlum2003
October 10th, 2011, 09:26 AM

He is...

...for the Indianapolis Colts

TwoFeathers
October 10th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Glad to see you came out of hiding.

That was a respectful loss to Ga Southern. If Robinson only let the ball go on that 2-pt conversion, he had an open guy in front of him. Would have been a MUCH different discussion this morning. chattownmocs may have been right all along???

AppAlum2003
October 10th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Wait... you guys are saying that if Chatty had beaten GSU then chattownmocs would have let us know about it?

jmufan999
October 10th, 2011, 09:29 AM
chattownmocs, you need a Tim Tebow-style video rant.

"For the next 10 weeks, no one will post harder than me...."

blueballs
October 10th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Yup... the game is 60 minutes long, not 58.5 or 59 or even 55. 60 minutes. You have to play all 60 minutes to be a consistent winner.

Welcome to GSU 2008. Two OT losses and 3 conference losses by 4 points combined equals 6-5 and a lot of "what if?"

I'll be interested to see how Chatty does offensively now that their future opponents have film on Robinson and that zone read and time to practice for it.

Kudos to Chatty though... two heartbreaking losses, down two TD's, and Coleman knocked out culd have been throw in the towel time. Instead they fought and showed great heart albeit in a losing effort. #4 and #45 can play for my team anytime.

The playoffs start now for Chatty... just like for GSU last year when they were 4-4. GSU won 6 in a row against some pretty darned good teams and have gone 11-1 overall since then. Let's see if Chatty can do what GSU has when faced with what amounts to the same scenario.

AppAlum2003
October 10th, 2011, 09:31 AM
chattownmocs, you need a Tim Tebow-style video rant.

"For the next 10 weeks, no one will post harder than me...."

I heard they bottled the tears from that speech and cured famine and disease in the Congo.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 09:32 AM

No. But he will be their to keep the defense on its toes. As soon as you get comfortable defending one the other will step in.

Gringer1
October 10th, 2011, 09:33 AM
What happened to that guarantee that the Cathy Mocs would beat App and GSU? Close doesn't cut it in football.

AppAlum2003
October 10th, 2011, 09:34 AM
No. But he will be their to keep the defense on its toes. As soon as you get comfortable defending one the otehr will step in.

So Coleman's shoulder is OK? He's gotten rocked the last few weeks.

AppAlum2003
October 10th, 2011, 09:34 AM
What happened to that guarantee that the Cathy Mocs would beat App and GSU? Close doesn't cut it in football.

C'mon... admit it... Chatty was the better team in both games. They just lost because of "flukes" and "luck". Stop being ignorant.

TwoFeathers
October 10th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Lost to the last 3 by 4 points total. Including tough teams App State and Ga Southern. Still pretty impressive for the Mocs.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 09:40 AM
No, the last 3 games were perfectly normal, Everyone else saw it coming but me. I should have known that the games would play out the way they did. Of course that would happen, it was obvious. None of your opinions or predictions were any better than mine. As a matter of fact I was probably closer to reality than any of you.

AppAlum2003
October 10th, 2011, 09:42 AM
So is that where you've been ctm? Spending all of your winnings from betting these last 3 games?

bojeta
October 10th, 2011, 09:44 AM
The playoffs are underway in Chattanooga. It is time. 2 sets of 5 game playoffs for the national Championship.

I admire your passion for the Mocs. Keep in mind that, If they make the playoffs, it is very very difficult to beat a good team twice in a season. That bodes well for the Mocs. Keep the faith and don't blame the team or coaches. Sometimes you lose tough, close contests. It just happens in spite of the best efforts. GS and App are very good teams. I've been following Cal Poly for decades and if I didn't let the tough losses go, I'd be in a cardiac ward by now :) PS, I hope to see you in the playoffs! See, even at 2-3 with only one DI win, I haven't given up hope though many think I should lol....

TwoFeathers
October 10th, 2011, 09:44 AM
No, the last 3 games were perfectly normal, Everyone else saw it coming but me. I should have known that the games would play out the way they did. Of course that would happen, it was obvious. None of your opinions or predictions were any better than mine. As a matter of fact I was probably closer to reality than any of you.

Chattown, is it just me, or did you see the open man on the right side of the end zone on that 2-pt conversion too? I know, doesn't matter now, beating a dead horse, etc... but SO CLOSE... Right?

Gringer1
October 10th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Lost to the last 3 by 4 points total. Including tough teams App State and Ga Southern. Still pretty impressive for the Mocs.

It isn't a bad showing for them, but when a poster GUARANTEES wins and disrespects 2 top teams, he deserves to eat crow.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 09:46 AM
I admire your passion for the Mocs. Keep in mind that, If they make the playoffs, it is very very difficult to beat a good team twice in a season. That bodes well for the Mocs. Keep the faith and don't blame the team or coaches. Sometimes you lose tough, close contests. It just happens in spite of the best efforts. GS and App are very good teams. I've been following Cal Poly for decades and if I didn't let the tough losses go, I'd be in a cardiac ward by now :) PS, I hope to see you in the playoffs! See, even at 2-3 with only one DI win, I haven't given up hope though many think I should lol....

If I thought we had given our best effort in any of these losses I would agree.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Chattown, is it just me, or did you see the open man on the right side of the end zone on that 2-pt conversion too? I know, doesn't matter now, beating a dead horse, etc... but SO CLOSE... Right?

I knew they werent going to make the 2. Sometimes you have to let a game play its course and stop trying to get an early resolution.

TwoFeathers
October 10th, 2011, 09:48 AM
5-0 is do-able, with the finale at home against Wofford. If they play as they did ON THE ROAD at Ga Southern, they can beat Wofford. Perhaps it comes down to who's healthy at the end of the season. And if all that happens, they may finish back in the top 10.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 09:48 AM
It isn't a bad showing for them, but when a poster GUARANTEES wins and disrespects 2 top teams, he deserves to eat crow.

You deserve to eat crow for thinking those teams would blow Chattanooga out you fool.

eagle07
October 10th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Hes got some team spirit i give him that, most people after that 3 game stretch would pack it up and call it a season.... but he is still kicking.... kudos chattownmocs..... I think you got a star there in Robinson, coleman getting hurt might be best thing that can happen to MOC football as bad as it sounds

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Hes got some team spirit i give him that, most people after that 3 game stretch would pack it up and call it a season.... but he is still kicking.... kudos chattownmocs..... I think you got a star there in Robinson, coleman getting hurt might be best thing that can happen to MOC football as bad as it sounds

It changed nothing. We lost the game. Robinson was playing anyway. Coleman is still going to start.

Gringer1
October 10th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I never predicted a blow out. Go back and show me where I did. By the way, Cathy's QB was down when he pitched the ball for a 1st down and GSU had a clean interception that was ruled out of bounds. The game was just as close to a 2 score Eagle victory as it was to a Cathy win. I'm not arguing the final score because both teams got breaks. The final score is what it is and no amount of "almost" matters because it was almost an embarrassment as much as it was almost an upset. I accept a fair result. Can you?

TwoFeathers
October 10th, 2011, 09:59 AM
It changed nothing. We lost the game. Robinson was playing anyway. Coleman is still going to start.

Coleman's starting this week?

pike51
October 10th, 2011, 10:10 AM
http://www.postmodernmoron.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Dumbass-1.jpg

I-16Bandit
October 10th, 2011, 10:34 AM
28-27
28-27
28-27
28-27
28-27

And one last time... 28-27.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Coleman's starting this week?

If he is ready to go.

AppAlum2003
October 10th, 2011, 10:47 AM
LOL

"Coleman is starting if he is ready to go"

Also similar to:

"I'd be taller if I were just a few inches taller"
"John would make more money if he just had a job that paid more"

StorminASU
October 10th, 2011, 10:54 AM
LOL

Also similar to:

Or, we would win if we could only score more points than the other team.

Eagle16
October 10th, 2011, 10:59 AM

Even if they got the 2-point, I don't think it would have mattered. There was still 1:50 on the clock, we still had our timeouts, and we've got one hell of a FG kicker. I think we win that game either way....but I appreciate the gift Huesman and Robinson gave us.

Apphole
October 10th, 2011, 11:00 AM

Go for 2!!

eaglemachine
October 10th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Even if they got the 2-point, I don't think it would have mattered. There was still 1:50 on the clock, we still had our timeouts, and we've got one hell of a FG kicker. I think we win that game either way....but I appreciate the gift Huesman and Robinson gave us.

+1
We scored in a minute 15 to close the first half. We had plenty of time to score another TD or for Mora to add to his point total if needed.

The Eagle's Cliff
October 10th, 2011, 11:36 AM

If I thought GSU had anything but their worst performance of 2011, I'd think UTC was better than they are. Chattanooga has a chance to be relevant before the season is done, but for now they can go sit with EWU in the "I thought we were good" corner of irrelevance.

DJKyR0
October 10th, 2011, 11:37 AM

http://i.imgur.com/wzlA2.gif

How is Chattanooga not #1 again?

344Johnson
October 10th, 2011, 11:40 AM
+1
We scored in a minute 15 to close the first half. We had plenty of time to score another TD or for Mora to add to his point total if needed.

GSU also had drives that didn't end in touchdowns. It is not easy to drive down the field with the pressure of needing a score when you are number one in the country.

Silenoz
October 10th, 2011, 11:43 AM
No, the last 3 games were perfectly normal, Everyone else saw it coming but me. I should have known that the games would play out the way they did. Of course that would happen, it was obvious. STFU, none of your opinions or predictions were any better than mine. As a matter of fact I was probably closer to reality than any of you.

Hmm, you should start posting on http://www.championshipsubdivision.com in addition to this site. We need someone like you to replace JBB xlolx

BlueHen86
October 10th, 2011, 11:45 AM
5-0 is do-able, with the finale at home against Wofford. If they play as they did ON THE ROAD at Ga Southern, they can beat Wofford. Perhaps it comes down to who's healthy at the end of the season. And if all that happens, they may finish back in the top 10.

I agree. Chattanooga has shown that they can play with the best in the Socon. They should beat West Carolina this weekend and then we'll see. If I'm a Mocs fan, I'm not off the bandwagon just yet. Their two toughest remaining games are at home.

Silenoz
October 10th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Playoffs are definitely still doable, but when is the last time a team finished the regular season with 4 losses and a top ten ranking?

introvertedGSUfan
October 10th, 2011, 11:51 AM
GSU also had drives that didn't end in touchdowns. It is not easy to drive down the field with the pressure of needing a score when you are number one in the country.

GSU had some huge come from behind victories last year and this is virtually the same team. I can't imagine the GSU players care much about the number next to their team in the polls, but rather it's just more motivation for the opposing team.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 10th, 2011, 12:18 PM
I'm glad to see ya back chattown.

He is an interesting fella.xlolx

eaglemachine
October 10th, 2011, 12:25 PM

...which is where Mora comes in and adds to his career point total.

PantherRob82
October 10th, 2011, 12:32 PM

At least you are undefeated in the moral victory power ranking.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 12:57 PM
LOL

Also similar to:

What the hell are you talking about? If he is healthy enough to play, he will start, end of story.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 01:01 PM
At least you are undefeated in the moral victory power ranking.

Some of these posts are just nonsense. You dont even make any sense, stay away from the cliches unless that actually fit.

AppAlum2003
October 10th, 2011, 01:07 PM
What the hell are you talking about? If he is healthy enough to play, he will start, end of story.

No, you said "he'll start". Then someone asked you "he'll start?!?". Then you responded "Yes, if ready."

Eagle16
October 10th, 2011, 01:25 PM

GSU wasn't having problems moving the ball. Chatt owned TOP in the 2nd half and when GSU had the ball they moved well. I think they could have got in FG range for the win...but I guess Huesman didn't want to find out. Props to Chatt for keeping the ball out of our hands...that's usually our game.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 01:26 PM
No, you said "he'll start". Then someone asked you "he'll start?!?". Then you responded "Yes, if ready."

Wrong. When I originally stated that he would start, I clearly meant over Robinson. Obviously meaning when hes healthy. Dont be stupid.

AppAlum2003
October 10th, 2011, 01:36 PM

No. But he will be their to keep the defense on its toes. As soon as you get comfortable defending one the other will step in.

So if Robinson is not starting and Coleman is not starting... is Huesman going to take snaps?

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 02:18 PM
So if Robinson is not starting and Coleman is not starting... is Huesman going to take snaps?

Yeah I took his question to mean over a healthy coleman, you fail miserably as usual in your pathetic game of gotcha.

AppAlum2003
October 10th, 2011, 02:19 PM
chattownmocs nearing 1,000 posts...

make it a good one!

I-16Bandit
October 10th, 2011, 02:21 PM
28-27

pike51
October 10th, 2011, 02:26 PM
28-27

Was that the score of the Chatt. vs GSU game or the Chatt. vs The Citadel game? Oh... who won those 2 games if I might ask?

I-16Bandit
October 10th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Was that the score of the Chatt. vs GSU game or the Chatt. vs The Citadel game? Oh... who won those 2 games if I might ask?

I'll give you a hint: The team with the conferance record of 0-3 is NOT the anwser.

pike51
October 10th, 2011, 02:52 PM
I'll give you a hint: The team with the conferance record of 0-3 is NOT the anwser.

Western Carolina's conference record is 0 and 3. Hmmm.. fitting Chatty plays WCU this weekend. They can battle for ownership of the conference basement! I think Chattownmocs head might explode if WCU wins.

TwoFeathers
October 10th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Playoffs are definitely still doable, but when is the last time a team finished the regular season with 4 losses and a top ten ranking?

Good point. I was thinking they would move up every week if they win each game, and depending on Wofford's ranking, they could make a final jump at the end. Let's say Wofford is #1 at that time, that would be a huge win, and pretty solid momentum to finish the season.

Smitty
October 10th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I hope that WCU actually makes the next game a close one. I know that they won't but could you imagine if the could pull off a win and UTC would be last in the SoCon after all of this hype?

I-16Bandit
October 10th, 2011, 05:56 PM
I hope that WCU actually makes the next game a close one. I know that they won't but could you imagine if the could pull off a win and UTC would be last in the SoCon after all of this hype?

I may possibly die laughing.

asumike83
October 10th, 2011, 06:35 PM
College football is a crazy game and anything could happen, but I just don't think playoffs are in the cards for Chattanooga this year. If you blow a 27-point lead in the 2nd half to The Citadel, you are just not a playoff caliber football team. If ASU does it on Saturday, I will say the exact same thing.

eaglesrback
October 10th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Chattownmoc,why did it take you a week after EL-CID put it on your a$$ to come back here a spew your retoric?

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 07:01 PM
College football is a crazy game and anything could happen, but I just don't think playoffs are in the cards for Chattanooga this year. If you blow a 27-point lead in the 2nd half to The Citadel, you are just not a playoff caliber football team. If ASU does it on Saturday, I will say the exact same thing.

On the flip side of the coin, if you arent a playoff caliber team you usually wouldnt go on the road and play both Georgia Southern and App State that close. So one way or the otehr strange things are happening.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Chattownmoc,why did it take you a week after EL-CID put it on your a$$ to come back here a spew your retoric?

Because I was extremely burnt out. I doubt Georgia Southern has ever blown that type of lead against a bad team, but when it happens, and there is a history of similar things happening to your team, you dont feel like getting on message boards. I didnt want anything to do with Chattanooga football for days.

Reign of Terrier
October 10th, 2011, 07:05 PM
I think we're seeing a humblization/reality check by chattown...I think he'll be a respectable poster here soon. He just needs some humble pie

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 07:13 PM
I think we're seeing a humblization/reality check by chattown...I think he'll be a respectable poster here soon. He just needs some humble pie

Hey, 10 in a row...

GSU Eagle
October 10th, 2011, 07:20 PM
My oh my. I will have to give it to chattowmocs---- he has his story and he is sticking to it.

Terrierforlife
October 10th, 2011, 07:29 PM
I agree. Chattanooga has shown that they can play with the best in the Socon. They should beat West Carolina this weekend and then we'll see. If I'm a Mocs fan, I'm not off the bandwagon just yet. Their two toughest remaining games are at home.

You've got to be kidding. What did you guys do, kiss and make up. No way Chatt beats Wofford this year.

Eagle22
October 10th, 2011, 07:42 PM
It'd almost be poetic justice for Chattanooga to win their next four and climb out from the jaws of the abyss then to have Wofford shut the playoff door on the Mocs for a second straight season in the regular season finale.

I could see that happening.

Redbirdz
October 10th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Southern Illinois, Southern Utah and Chattanooga all fell out of the top 25.

Reign of Terrier
October 10th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Hey, 10 in a row...

?

GSU Eagle
October 10th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Don't you know Chatt is winning the national championship this year.

Reign of Terrier
October 10th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Don't you know Chatt is winning the national championship this year.

I honestly won't say they aren't capable of it until they lose one more game in the RS.....

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 07:50 PM
You've got to be kidding. What did you guys do, kiss and make up. No way Chatt beats Wofford this year.

lolololololol.. no way? hahahaha

Reign of Terrier
October 10th, 2011, 07:52 PM

45-14

Terrierforlife
October 10th, 2011, 07:54 PM

NO WAY!

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 07:55 PM
45-14

Well ive seen every Chattanooga game, and the fact is that there is noone in the FCS who would score 45 points against that defense. Noone. Russ Huesman is too good at coaching them up. There was a problem with tackling for about 4 quarters but outside of that they have been superb.

Reign of Terrier
October 10th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Well ive seen every Chattanooga game, and the fact is that there is noone in the FCS who would score 45 points against that defense. Noone. Russ Huesman is too good at coaching them up. There was a problem with tackling for about 4 quarters but outside of that they have been superb.

The Citadel looked like a great defense too scoring wise, that didn't look as much after Wofford had the subs in halfway through the 3rd quarter. Your team has trouble against the triple option, and arguably the best option team is coming to town on 11/19

Terrierforlife
October 10th, 2011, 08:05 PM

Seriously though, I have rooted for you guys along the way, but for some reason you don't match up well with us. A strong Chattanooga is a strong SOCON. Good luck the rest of the way Moc.

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 08:06 PM
The Citadel looked like a great defense too scoring wise, that didn't look as much after Wofford had the subs in halfway through the 3rd quarter. Your team has trouble against the triple option, and arguably the best option team is coming to town on 11/19

If we lose between now and then anything could happen, But if Chattanooga is 6-4, dont count on being competitive, let alone a blowout win for you.

Reign of Terrier
October 10th, 2011, 08:10 PM
If we lose between now and then anything could happen, But if Chattanooga is 6-4, dont count on being competitive, let alone a blowout win for you.

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx that's a good one. Not even competitive? oh really? Want to see the game film on how to beat App? Wofford is going to go in there and kick tail, because whether or not we beat GSU the week before we're going to be fighting for a potential seed and Chatty's not going to sneak up on us like they did 2 years ago

chattownmocs
October 10th, 2011, 08:14 PM
xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx that's a good one. Not even competitive? oh really? Want to see the game film on how to beat App? Wofford is going to go in there and kick tail, because whether or not we beat GSU the week before we're going to be fighting for a potential seed and Chatty's not going to sneak up on us like they did 2 years ago

There is nothing to sneak up on. Chatanooga can compete with Wofford at every single position. Ive seen the game film on how to shut app out. Dont give up tds on special teams and offense. A healthy Robinson and Coleman to go along with our defense is going to be a chore for anyone to compete with, let alone beat 45-14

Reign of Terrier
October 10th, 2011, 08:23 PM
There is nothing to sneak up on. Chatanooga can compete with Wofford at every single position. Ive seen the game film on how to shut app out. Dont give up tds on special teams and offense. A healthy Robinson and Coleman to go along with our defense is going to be a chore for anyone to compete with, let alone beat 45-14

we know how good chatty is, but we're better.....so we will win xcoffeex

App-a-latch-un
October 10th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Oh you're back, you stayed away a little longer than I expected. Your posts seem a tad (very small tad) bit less ridiculous tonight, wonder why?

T-Dog
October 10th, 2011, 10:21 PM
UTC's next five games.

Sat, Oct 15 Western Carolina * - - Finley Stadium 6:00 p.m.
Sat, Oct 22 Elon * - - at Elon, N.C. 3:00 p.m.
Sat, Oct 29 Furman * - - Finley Stadium 2:00 p.m.
Sat, Nov 05 Samford * - - at Birmingham, Ala. 12:00 p.m.
Sat, Nov 19 Wofford * - - Finley Stadium 2:00 p.m.

Winning their next four is very possible and having a bye before Wofford helps, especially since Wofford will be coming off the GSU showdown.

TwoFeathers
October 11th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Hey, 10 in a row...

?

It wasn't long ago (this time last year) that people were saying the same thing about 4-4 Ga Southern. Then they ripped off 11 of 12 wins, only losing in the Semifinals, and remain undefeated this year.

GaSouthern
October 11th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Ron Jeremy needs to teach UTC how to finish :D

pike51
October 11th, 2011, 09:08 AM
My predictions for the remainder of UTC's season...

Sat, Oct 15 Western Carolina -loss 27 to 28
Sat, Oct 22 Elon * -loss 27 to 28
Sat, Oct 29 Furman * - loss 27 to 28
Sat, Nov 05 Samford * - loss 27 to 28
Sat, Nov 19 Wofford * - loss 27 to 28

All games will be lost within the final few minutes by UTC's failure to finish. :)

Rob Iola
October 11th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Ron Jeremy needs to teach UTC how to finish :D

Rumor has it that Ron Jeremy likes FCS football...

I-16Bandit
October 11th, 2011, 09:58 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu4GolMsOTA&feature=related

StorminASU
October 11th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Ive seen the game film on how to shut app out. Dont give up tds on special teams and offense.

Can we not post this guys? Come on. This is too secretive for everyone to have. Are you seriously giving away our secrets that much? I mean treasured advice like this should be earned. This basically beats 99% of the teams in the nation and you're just throwing it around willy nilly. With great power, comes great responsibility Chattownmocs.

Silenoz
October 11th, 2011, 10:55 AM

xlolx

Guess they shouldn't make the trip, even if they're 9-1 and #1

chattownmocs
October 11th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Can we not post this guys? Come on. This is too secretive for everyone to have. Are you seriously giving away our secrets that much? I mean treasured advice like this should be earned. This basically beats 99% of the teams in the nation and you're just throwing it around willy nilly. With great power, comes great responsibility Chattownmocs.

So you can shut anyone out as long as you dont let them score on special teams or defense?

chattownmocs
October 11th, 2011, 11:54 AM
xlolx

Silly boy and his meaningless rankings.

StorminASU
October 11th, 2011, 12:09 PM
So you can shut anyone out as long as you dont let them score on special teams or defense?

Go back and read what you wrote genius.

Silenoz
October 11th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Silly boy and his meaningless rankings.

Silly boy and his extreme homerness. Fact: Wofford is one of the best teams in FCS this year. Fact: saying they would not be competitive with any other FCS team (ANY) is so stupid that I can't even believe I have to make this follow-up post.

Eaglesrus
October 11th, 2011, 01:29 PM

xlolx

Yeah, just look what happened last year when a 6-4 Chatty played Wofford! Everybody knows that something like that couldn't possibly happen two years in a row, Just like we all know that Chatty could never lose two one-point games in a row. Well, actually, we only know those kinds of things can't happen because Chattown says so, and we have overwhelming evidence that he is never wrong.

chattownmocs
October 11th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Go back and read what you wrote genius.

Yeah, you scored on our special teams and our offense. Again the game of gatcha has got to stop.

chattownmocs
October 11th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Yeah, just look what happened last year when a 6-4 Chatty played Wofford! Everybody knows that something like that couldn't possibly happen two years in a row, Just like we all know that Chatty could never lose two one-point games in a row. Well, actually, we only know those kinds of things can't happen because Chattown says so, and we have overwhelming evidence that he is never wrong.

Or maybe something possibly happening and it being a good prediction are 2 different things.

chattownmocs
October 11th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Silly boy and his extreme homerness. Fact: Wofford is one of the best teams in FCS this year. Fact: saying they would not be competitive with any other FCS team (ANY) is so stupid that I can't even believe I have to make this follow-up post.

Both are actually opinions. Saying that they may not be competitive in a particular game is not the same.

Silenoz
October 11th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Yes but my opinions are better than yours in this case

Opinions rooted in reality <--------------------------------> Opinions rooted in desire

I'm somewhere to your left

chattownmocs
October 11th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Yes but my opinions are better than yours in this case

Opinions rooted in reality <--------------------------------> Opinions rooted in desire

I'm somewhere to your left

Wrong again. Your opinions are rooted in meaningless rankings. If Chattanooga plays their best football they will most likely blowout Wofford on their homefield coming off a bye week.

Silenoz
October 11th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Wrong again. Your opinions are rooted in meaningless rankings. If Chattanooga plays their best football they will most likely blowout Wofford on their homefield coming off a bye week.

So wait, "If" Chattanooga plays their "best" game, they will "most likely" blow out Wofford. Yeah, that could go for anybody playing anyone...

Okay, well "if" Montana plays their "best" game, 9 straight times, we'll "most likely" win the championship after a series of routs. Let the good times roll

In fact I'd say Wofford's chances are probably 15% that they don't get blown out!

gsueagle2424
October 11th, 2011, 06:43 PM

I don't understand why you continue to talk after the back to back to back arse whippings you have received by, crAPPY, El Cit, and Georgia Southern. The only reason you were even remotely close to us is because we let you.

By the way how does it feel at the bottom of the conference with WCU? I guess it's probably not that bad for UTC fans as they are used to being a bottom dweller and disgrace to the SOCON.

chattownmocs
October 11th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I don't understand why you continue to talk after the back to back to back arse whippings you have received by, crAPPY, El Cit, and Georgia Southern. The only reason you were even remotely close to us is because we let you.

By the way how does it feel at the bottom of the conference with WCU? I guess it's probably not that bad for UTC fans as they are used to being a bottom dweller and disgrace to the SOCON.

Arse whippings?? lol..cool story bro. The reason the game was close is because you couldnt stop a 3rd string QB and because when our defense finally decided to tackle when they were in position the whole game.

AppChicago
October 11th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Somebody get this kid a book on the stages of grief. He seems stuck on "denial."

Squealofthepig
October 11th, 2011, 11:22 PM
All I know is that ALL of us are going to be apologizing profusely to chattownmocs when the committee awards the #1 overall seed in the playoffs to the 2-9 Mocs.

Mikeyosef
October 12th, 2011, 07:35 AM

No way this guy is real...he's just way to good to be true; such a gift...thank you whoever!xrotatehx

AppAlum2003
October 12th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Somebody get this kid a book on the stages of grief. He seems stuck on "denial."

He went to UTC... might need the book on tape.

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 12th, 2011, 08:23 AM
How can Chattanooga continue to find a way to lose? You spend all offseason talking about "finishing" and this and that, blah blah blah, We couldnt finish a game of tic tac toe. Ive never seen 3 games in a row that were more of a joke in my life. If you are going to be a big time program, then start acting like one. All the momentum that was built in the last 2+ years is gone. Its time to suck it up, and start playing 60 minutes. Which Chattanooga WILL do. The 2 headed monster of Coleman and Robinson will not be stopped. Mocs will roll to 10 straight victories and the National Championship...

Your schtick is old, Opie.

pike51
October 12th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Chattownmocs is delusional... last 3 games: loss, loss, loss. What part of LOSS does he not understand. "We should have won" doesn't mean jack schitt. You DIDN'T WIN... YOU LOST. End of story. As we say in golf, there are no pictures on the scorecard. Great teams find a way to win! Obviously, UTC is NOT a great team. They have problems. It's a 60 minute game. At the end, whomever has the most points wins. That's all... it doesn't matter how the points were scored, when they were scored, or whatever else you want to drum up. Is UTC a decent team? With the #17 as QB, yes. With #16, hell no. Will they be better after the GSU game? Most likely... but that doesn't matter! YOU LOST! Now deal with it or GTFO!!

Twentysix
October 12th, 2011, 09:20 AM
I am eating a steak and cheese quesadilla at this very moment. I am handy with a microwave.

Twentysix
October 12th, 2011, 09:26 AM
I find it interesting how every thread that is atleast partially about UTC gets 30 pages. Figured I best do my part in getting it to 30.

Btw 6 oz of steak for breakfast = win in some countries.

GSUhooligan
October 12th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I find it interesting how every thread that is atleast partially about UTC gets 30 pages. Figured I best do my part in getting it to 30.

Btw 6 oz of steak for breakfast = a full village in some countries.

fify

Silenoz
October 12th, 2011, 10:43 AM

Btw 6 oz of steak for breakfast = win in some countries.

I call it the JBB (or alexale) effect

TwoFeathers
October 12th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Chattownmocs is delusional... last 3 games: loss, loss, loss. What part of LOSS does he not understand. "We should have won" doesn't mean jack schitt. You DIDN'T WIN... YOU LOST. End of story. As we say in golf, there are no pictures on the scorecard. Great teams find a way to win! Obviously, UTC is NOT a great team. They have problems. It's a 60 minute game. At the end, whomever has the most points wins. That's all... it doesn't matter how the points were scored, when they were scored, or whatever else you want to drum up. Is UTC a decent team? With the #17 as QB, yes. With #16, hell no. Will they be better after the GSU game? Most likely... but that doesn't matter! YOU LOST! Now deal with it or GTFO!!

But in terms of the polls, it does matter. And maybe with regard to playoff selections. I know a team that won, and still dropped a few spots in the polls (Tribe vs. New Haven anyone???). So perhaps losing close could also make a difference. Hey ctm, trying to help you here... ;)

Reign of Terrier
October 12th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Hey Chattown, want to see the tape on beating App State? or at least playing decent enough offense/special teams to not lose to App State?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVPBwUUBgCE&feature=channel_video_title

How about some tape on NOT blowing a 4 score lead against a high school offense? Or a tape on not losing to those infernal Bellhops?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLBoAU-Te2o&feature=channel_video_title

How about film on winning a big game to make the playoffs and win the conference? here's one and it has Chattanooga in it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfLB-gsJCuo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Twentysix
October 12th, 2011, 01:36 PM
I still can't figure out why people reply with the attempt of a logical arguement in a thread like this..

StorminASU
October 12th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Yeah, you scored on our special teams and our offense. Again the game of gatcha has got to stop.

If that's seriously what you meant when you wrote that, it is the most poorly worded sentence I have ever read. I'm pretty sure you meant to say defense, especially since that IS what you said here

Smitty
October 12th, 2011, 01:57 PM
I still can't figure out why people reply with the attempt of a logical arguement in a thread like this..

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png