PDA

View Full Version : Furman at Georgia Southern

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 9th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Throw out all stats and W/L records for this one. Both teams are back to playing Johnson ball and there is no telling what will happen. Can't wait. xthumbsupx

GSU 28
Furman 24

OL FU
October 9th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Throw out all stats and W/L records for this one. Both teams are back to playing Johnson ball and there is no telling what will happen. Can't wait. xthumbsupx

GSU 28
Furman 24

I hope we shake it off. had to be the worst first half I have seen a FU team play in a long time. Lots of credit to Samford. Their defense stopped the run and dared us to pass. Well pass we did and while the yards and the percentage looked good the interceptions didn't. If you guys shut down the run and get pressure on the QB it could be very ugly. Hopefully not.

31-17:(

AndrewFU21
October 9th, 2011, 10:12 AM
I was really excited about this game... until what happened yesterday.

I think Forcier might be able to make enough plays to keep FU in the game, but otherwise it could be a long day.

Eaglesrus
October 9th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I hope that this Saturday will end a trend of us having to play teams that are riled up due to having lost to a team they were supposed to beat the week before. I agree with those who have said that there are no easy games in the SoCon this year, but GSU - Furman always has been and always will be a tough one. Based on post-game comments from our players last evening I'm glad to know that they realize that, too. that being said, I'm going with GSU 31 - Furman 28.