PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's AGS Game of the Week Preview - Georgia Southern vs Chattanooga

FootballCEO
October 4th, 2011, 07:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ozPOfdAP3o

Good Morning AGS!! Here's the Game of the Week Preview voted by you guys!

Enjoy!

Em

ursus arctos horribilis
October 4th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Thanks again Emory. Looks great man. If it weren't for the Mocs loss to the citadel I bet this thread would be on fire already.:D

Bearkat-Backer
October 4th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Side bar here. Thanks for the SHSU Vs. SFA preview as well. I posted it over a KatFans.com.

Gringer1
October 4th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Chatty has a lot of pieces to the puzzle, but they haven't put them together so far this year. They could come out and sling the ball around like crazy against a GSU defense that defends the run better than the pass. However, the Eagles are so good at stopping the run because of the pressure created by a dominant defensive line. The Mocs' Offensive line looked very weak up the middle against App State and BJ Coleman will spend more time on his back than completing passes if they don't fix that. BJ was also injured against App and still seemed a little banged up against Citydell. I don't know if he will be at 100% by Saturday, but his team will need him to compete. GSU has an injury of their own to worry about as Jerrick McKinnon has a broken pinky finger. The injury kept him from traveling with the team to Elon, but he is expected to be able to play this weekend. McKinnon is a playmaker and the Eagles will want him on the field to spread out the Mocs' defense.

FootballCEO
October 4th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Thanks Guys! I really appreciate that!! What's the unique thing is looking at these polls mid-week and then on Monday when I start to film and seeing teams lose.. Makes you wonder if the game will have the same level of importance!

Gringer1
October 4th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I assure you that this game is very important. GSU has a monster final 4 games with App, Cit, Woff, and Bama. We need to rack up wins now so we don't end up facing the Red Water with a playoff spot on the line. Chatty needs this game in order to get their season back on track. They started out with a lot of potential, but after losses to App and Cit, their playoff lives are on the line already.

FurmanWins!!
October 4th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Yeah I like that prediction here, GSU better save some ammunition for when arch rival Furman comes to town next week ;)

Reign of Terrier
October 4th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Thanks Guys! I really appreciate that!! What's the unique thing is looking at these polls mid-week and then on Monday when I start to film and seeing teams lose.. Makes you wonder if the game will have the same level of importance!

How about them Terriers over them Apps ? ;)

The game is at Paulson, Chatty can't establish the run or protect the QB, Brent Russell is the best DL in the FCS; Chattanooga couldn't stop the slow-motion option of the Citadel when it mattered and the GSU option is hitting on all cylinders. GSU rolls big in this one

Grizo406
October 4th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Good job, #5!

Nice to see someone in the media that did their homework!!

FootballCEO
October 4th, 2011, 10:05 PM
How about them Terriers over them Apps ? ;)

The game is at Paulson, Chatty can't establish the run or protect the QB, Brent Russell is the best DL in the FCS; Chattanooga couldn't stop the slow-motion option of the Citadel when it mattered and the GSU option is hitting on all cylinders. GSU rolls big in this one

LOL!! I've been enjoying my crow from that game silently thank you berry much :)

Good job, #5!

Nice to see someone in the media that did their homework!!

Thanks Grizo!

SpeedkingATL
October 5th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Mocs just better hope this game doesn't come down to special teams, especially the kicking game; that likely cost them the last 2 games against App and they appear to have these hiccups at exactly the wrong times. Field goal attempt that turned in App TD two week ago and blocked punt against Citdogs last week. Coleman also better wear a flax vest....he'll need it with that young o-line.

Laserlips
October 5th, 2011, 10:17 AM
[QUOTE=SpeedkingATL Coleman also better wear a flax vest....he'll need it with that young o-line.[/QUOTE]

SkATL:

Yep, those protective vests made of linseed are awesome.... Wait?......xoopsx

Jesse

P.S. Just kiddin', we all know what you meant..

katstrapper
October 5th, 2011, 01:51 PM
nm