October 2nd, 2011, 12:19 AM
NDSU 4-0 (1-0) @ SIU 2-2 (1-1)
ISUr 2-3 (1-2) @ MSU 0-5 (0-2)
SDSU 1-4 (0-2) @ YSU 2-2 (1-1)
ISUb 4-1 (2-0) @ UNI 3-1 (2-0)

Bonus: SUU 3-2 @ USD 3-2

Twentysix
October 2nd, 2011, 12:21 AM
NDSU 4-0 (1-0) @ SIU 2-2 (1-1) I hope NDSU can roll. I hope they learn alot from the win today that should of been alot more convincing.
ISUr 2-3 (1-2) @ MSU 0-5 (0-2) I think the birds O carries them pretty far against MSU.
SDSU 1-4 (0-2) @ YSU 2-2 (1-1) SDSU looks like they suck pretty bad this year.
ISUb 4-1 (2-0) @ UNI 3-1 (2-0) Gotta go with the home team but this could be a real coming out party for Indiana State.

Bonus: SUU 3-2 @ USD 3-2 Siding with the home team.

clenz
October 2nd, 2011, 12:25 AM
SIU 2-2 (1-1) - They've looked bad, but it's at SIU....I'll go with the home team here
ISUr 2-3 (1-2) - MSU looks like they've quit...ISU in a route
YSU 2-2 (1-1) - see MSU for SDSU...YSU big
UNI 3-1 (2-0) - UNI's homecoming game...this will be ISUb's first real test in a very very loud, likely sold out, UNIDome....UNI by 15+

USD 3-2 - SUU is bipolar this year...I'll go safe with the hometeam.

Professor Chaos
October 2nd, 2011, 12:35 AM
"Separation Saturday" in the MVFC. InSU@UNI and NDSU@SIU are big matchups.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 2nd, 2011, 06:23 AM
NDSU
Ill State
YSU
Ind State

SUU

Sycamore51
October 2nd, 2011, 08:15 AM
NDSU / ILLST / SDSU / INST (we haven't looked good since WKU, the Syc's will be up for this one)

USD

MplsBison
October 2nd, 2011, 10:30 AM

NDSU - homer pick, but SIU is out of the running this year after last week
IL St - Redbirds are a pretty good team, MSU will be last place this year
SDSU - MVFC cannibalization theory (see below)
UNI - rooting for the Sycs - talk about coming out party!! But UNI is top dawg until they lose

USD - Yotes at home edge SUU

"MVFC cannibalization theory" - this means the conference has 1 or 2 clearly top teams at 7-1 or 6-2, a clearly defined last place team and then every other team is 4-4 in conf play - no team can stay consistent

I went 4-1 last week (missed WIU/SIU - see MVFC CT above). I am 29-8 on the year.

MplsBison
October 2nd, 2011, 10:32 AM
"Separation Saturday" in the MVFC. InSU@UNI and NDSU@SIU are big matchups.

SIU isn't a big matchup anymore. No more than IL St, anyway.

BisonFan02
October 2nd, 2011, 12:09 PM

TheBisonator
October 2nd, 2011, 01:04 PM
I'm very reluctantly picking NDSU. Only because I think they are currently a better team than SIU.
ISU Red shouldn't have too much trouble. The MSU Bears are a hurtin' gherkin right now.
Youngstown should win this one. SDSU has problems at the moment.
UNI will win a hard-nosed, entertaining game against the Sycs.

USD will beat SUU in a close one.

frozennorth
October 2nd, 2011, 01:49 PM
Ndsu
Isur
Ysu
Uni
Usd

achrist70
October 2nd, 2011, 01:50 PM
Bison-In a close one, they are the better team, but Carbondale is a difficult place to play.
Bears- Just have a feeling
Penguins- They are the better team, and at home
Panthers- The trees are good, but not as good as the cats

Thunderbirds- I see a shootout

Ginsbach
October 2nd, 2011, 02:00 PM
I wasn't too impressed with SIU this week against WIU- I feel NDSU should win, but not in a blowout by any means.
Illinois State, on the other hand, showed me that they're a very physical, very tough team. I'll take the Redbirds by a few touchdowns.
If this was in Brookings, I'd feel better about SDSU's chances. As it stands, Youngstown.
UNI is a fantastic team, but I think ISUb turns the corner in this one. Sycamores by a last-second field goal.

Homefield advantage pays off. I'll take South Dakota in a close one over SUU.

UNI Pike
October 2nd, 2011, 02:19 PM
NDSU - closer than one would expect with records to date, since SIU is geared to stopping the running game. SIU QB situation is up in the air.
ILST - TA and crew have given up. There was a TA quote posted by a SMU Bears fan, from the post game radio show that essentially stated "I expected us to be 0-5 at this point"
YSU - the only thing that has not happened to SDSU is a player being taken out by part of that falling NASA satellite.
UNI - homecoming game for UNI. Sagarin says UNI by 21, which I would be very surprised with - thinking more of a 5-10 point spread. UNI is healthy, INST has a worry about Shakir Bell's leg. UNI passing is improving each game; in contrast there is a definite worry about the punting - kicker has been inconsistent and has had at least 1 punt blocked. On paper, it should be a great game in front of a packed house.

USD - I will take a consistent program at home.

Dgreenwell3
October 2nd, 2011, 04:03 PM
NDSU @ SIU- Battle of similar teams. I am going to take the upset here, I have no idea why...I have a gut feeling.
MSU vs. ILSU- Gonna take the Redbirds, They are playing a really bad team...
SDSU @ YSU- Taking the Penguins.
Indiana State @ UNI- I don't think the Trees really care if it's homecoming or not for the panthers, they want a W. Comparing this years tree team and last years is night and day, much much more balanced, bigger offensive line and the defense plays better when they aren't in prevent. Going to be a good one and it will likely come down to the 4th quarter Trees 27-24

DJKyR0
October 2nd, 2011, 04:09 PM
NDSU - Tough road game but SIU hasn't lived up to the preseason hype.
ISUr - Good bounce-back game for the Redbirds, who should be frustrated after this weekend's loss.
YSU - Off-week lets them heal up and dismantle a stumbling SDSU team.
UNI - only because of home field advantage. Tough call. Big game for the Sycs if they want to prove they're playoff contenders.

Bonus: USD - if UND could do it on the road, USD can do it at home.

Dgreenwell3
October 2nd, 2011, 04:12 PM
INST has a worry about Shakir Bell's leg.

Shakir's leg is fine, post game presser coach said "He's fine, just fine." He was sitting right next to him so I would say everything is gonna be ok with him.

DOME
October 2nd, 2011, 04:52 PM
I'm picking all home teams. Got a hunch.

Gil Dobie
October 2nd, 2011, 05:23 PM
NDSU 4-0 (1-0) @ SIU 2-2 (1-1), don't have a good feeling about this one, but I'm picking the Bison
ISUr 2-3 (1-2) @ MSU 0-5 (0-2), Ill State
SDSU 1-4 (0-2) @ YSU 2-2 (1-1), YSU
ISUb 4-1 (2-0) @ UNI 3-1 (2-0), Indy St in an upset :)

Bonus: SUU 3-2 @ USD 3-2, USD

UNIFanSince1983
October 2nd, 2011, 06:05 PM
I like that everyone is picking Indiana State. Although given how many points the Trees are giving up per game, lots of them to teams not nearly as good as us, I just am not sure you are thinking with anything other than wish.

I have:
NDSU over SIU -- Ugly Dogs do not deserve the ranking they have. If MSU can nearly beat them at home NDSU should trounce them
Ill State over MSU -- MSU has talent and is at home, but I was impressed with the Redbirds performance in Fargo
YSU over SDSU -- The Jacks are in a state of disarray right now

SUU over USD -- SUU is very Jekyll and Hyde I just have a feeling they will bounce back

FargoBison
October 2nd, 2011, 06:21 PM
Bison
Birds
Flightless Birds
Panthers
Yotes

unigriff
October 2nd, 2011, 08:35 PM
Dawgs - Bison are highly overrated and haven't played anybody yet...yea..Minnesota is still nobody.
Redbirds
Guins
Panthers pull away in 2nd half

usd i guess in the "Who Cares Bowl"

Indianastate45
October 2nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
Bison
Birds
Guins- Close game
Trees- Fouch throws a miracle pass to Hilton...two point conversion to win. Both teams walk away bruised.

USD

Lakes Bison
October 3rd, 2011, 07:55 AM
Southern Illinois
Illinois State
Penguins
UNI

USD

UNIFanSince1983
October 3rd, 2011, 09:23 AM
Southern Illinois
Illinois State
Penguins
UNI

USD

And this is how I know this is not the real Lakes. The real Lakes would NEVER EVER pick against NDSU.

nodak43
October 3rd, 2011, 09:38 AM
NDSU 4-0 (1-0) @ SIU 2-2 (1-1) - NDSU grinds this one out - similar to their win over ISU(red)
ISUr 2-3 (1-2) @ MSU 0-5 (0-2) - ISU running game wins this one
SDSU 1-4 (0-2) @ YSU 2-2 (1-1) - YSU wins due to homefield advantage
ISUb 4-1 (2-0) @ UNI 3-1 (2-0) - This is a "show me" game for ISU(blue), and a win would legitimize the tremendous turnaround down in Terra Haute...unfortunately I don't think it'll happen at the UNIdome

Bonus: SUU 3-2 @ USD 3-2 - USD pulls this out at home (SUU QB will throw for a pile of yards though).

Dgreenwell3
October 3rd, 2011, 10:15 AM
NDSU 4-0 (1-0) @ SIU 2-2 (1-1) - NDSU grinds this one out - similar to their win over ISU(red)
ISUr 2-3 (1-2) @ MSU 0-5 (0-2) - ISU running game wins this one
SDSU 1-4 (0-2) @ YSU 2-2 (1-1) - YSU wins due to homefield advantage
ISUb 4-1 (2-0) @ UNI 3-1 (2-0) - This is a "show me" game for ISU(blue), and a win would legitimize the tremendous turnaround down in Terra Haute...unfortunately I don't think it'll happen at the UNIdome

Bonus: SUU 3-2 @ USD 3-2 - USD pulls this out at home (SUU QB will throw for a pile of yards though).
I dont understand how this game would "Legitimize" the Comeback in Terre Haute. It's not like the team hasn't already beat an FBS opponent and a ranked opponent thru 5 games. Trees are back and no matter how many times people push back the "crowning" of the resurgence of Indiana State football, it's already been here.

nodak43
October 3rd, 2011, 10:36 AM
I dont understand how this game would "Legitimize" the Comeback in Terre Haute. It's not like the team hasn't already beat an FBS opponent and a ranked opponent thru 5 games. Trees are back and no matter how many times people push back the "crowning" of the resurgence of Indiana State football, it's already been here.

Perhaps I didn't use the right word...because I think what has been done at ISU(blue) extremely impressive, as is beating the #24 ranked team in FCS at home. In my opinion, a road game against a top 3 FCS opponent would be HUGE for ISU(blue)! I don't see how you can think your game on Saturday is not the next step in the resurgance of Sycamore football.

As far as ISU being back...I reserve judgement on that fact until they make the FCS playoffs. Also, can a team technically be "back" if they've never really been good before? Just asking...I think it's great for the MVFC and FCS to see ISU(blue) playing well.

Bisonforlife
October 3rd, 2011, 11:08 AM
NDSU 4-0 (1-0) @ SIU 2-2 (1-1) NDSU
ISUr 2-3 (1-2) @ MSU 0-5 (0-2) ISUr
SDSU 1-4 (0-2) @ YSU 2-2 (1-1) YSU
ISUb 4-1 (2-0) @ UNI 3-1 (2-0) UNI

Bonus: SUU 3-2 @ USD 3-2 SUU

Jacked_Rabbit
October 3rd, 2011, 11:28 AM

I agree with this...

UNI Pike
October 3rd, 2011, 11:30 AM
And this is how I know this is not the real Lakes. The real Lakes would NEVER EVER pick against NDSU.

Lakes would offer points against the Packers at Lambeau with the Bizon's entire first team suspended for the game.

Phatty
October 3rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
NDSU @ SIU -- SIU is strong against the run. If they don't beat themselves this will be a competitive game, and the home field should put them over the top.
ISUr @ MSU -- MSU is due for a win and they are nowhere near as bad as their record would indicate.
SDSU @ YSU -- I would have picked SDSU if the game was in Brookings.
ISUb @ UNI -- It's still hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that ISUb has a good football team. If they win this game, I'll be a converted believer.

SUU @ USD -- Going with the home sweep.

RabidRabbit
October 3rd, 2011, 03:53 PM

I'll join Jacked in endorsing lifer horned one's picks. xnodx

darell1976
October 3rd, 2011, 04:38 PM
SIU
ISUr
YSU
UNI

SUU

Paladin1aa
October 4th, 2011, 01:53 PM
NDSU by 3
ILS by 17
YSU by 14
UNI by 10

USD by 7

Strommer10
October 4th, 2011, 05:26 PM

Professor Chaos
October 5th, 2011, 09:59 AM
North Dakota St @ Southern Illinois - I think the Bison will gang up on Hampton by stacking the box and make the backup QB beat them. With as well as NDSU's secondary has played this year I like our chances.
Illinois St @ Missouri St - The Redbirds can run the ball and stop the run. I think that'll translate to a win in Springfield.
South Dakota St @ Youngstown St - The Penguins are tough at home and SDSU is still finding their way under the new QB.
Indiana St @ Northern Iowa - The Trees could win this game but I think they'll make a few too many mistakes to beat a very good Panther team.

Southern Utah @ South Dakota - The Coyotes keep on rolling in the dome.

NDB
October 5th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Bison - pull away in second half
Redbirds
Guins
Sycs - Panthers are highly overrated and haven't played anybody yet.

USD in the battle of the schools from bumf#ck.

leatherneck177
October 5th, 2011, 10:32 AM

Professor Chaos
October 5th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Sycs - Panthers are highly overrated and haven't played anybody yet.

xlolx

unigriff
October 5th, 2011, 11:56 AM
I would agree UNI hasn't played much of anyone yet. Though, Iowa State is far tougher of an opponent than Minnesota.

Dgreenwell3
October 5th, 2011, 12:22 PM
xlolx

Kinda silly...I think the top 3 teams in the Valley are pretty even in strength of schedule (UNI NDSU Indiana State)

Professor Chaos
October 5th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Kinda silly...I think the top 3 teams in the Valley are pretty even in strength of schedule (UNI NDSU Indiana State)
I'm pretty certain NDB was being facetious regarding that comment about UNI. I found the irony quite funny.

I agree that SoS is pretty even. xpeacex

BisonBohl
October 5th, 2011, 02:25 PM
NDSU @ SIU -- Statement game for the Bison. I expect them to show up big. Bison by 14.
ISUr @ MSU -- Struggles continue for MSU. ISUr by 7
SDSU @ YSU -- SDSU wants to hit the reset button on the season and nothing changes this week. YSU by 10.
ISUb @ UNI -- Close game through three quaters but UNI takes it home in the 4th.
SUU @ USD -- USD wins at home.

NDB
October 5th, 2011, 02:47 PM
I would agree UNI hasn't played much of anyone yet. Though, Iowa State is far tougher of an opponent than Minnesota.

Congratulations on going toe-to-toe with an FBS team.

Unfortunately, I already sent the Moral Victory Trophy to Grand Forks after their absolute stomping of Fresno State (not in terms of the scoreboard, but how they really proved something to all the fans in Fresno that night.)

NDB
October 5th, 2011, 02:47 PM
I'm pretty certain NDB was being facetious regarding that comment about UNI. I found the irony quite funny.

Whatever, PC.

Wrinkles are never funny.

nmatsen
October 5th, 2011, 02:54 PM

I am sorry, even strength of schedule? I can say ISU has an okay strength of schedule with two FBS schools (Hate to admit WKU as one but I will) but NDSU having as strong as non-conference as UNI or ISU Blue is laughable.

UNI

Iowa State (3-1 FBS)
Stephen F Austin (1-4 Top 15 at the time of game)
Southern Utah (3-2, Top 25)

NDSU

Minnesota (1-4 FBS)
St. Francis (1-4)
Lafaeyette (1-4)

Indiana State

Western Kentucky (0-4 FBS)
Penn State (4-1 FBS, had not beaten a BCS team until Sat)
Butler (Non Scholly, don't even care what their record is. They should play D-III football)

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2011, 07:32 PM
As long as we schedule D1 counters, I could care less who we bring to the FD to play.

All that matters is that we are 4-0 now.

MplsBison
October 5th, 2011, 08:25 PM
As long as we schedule D1 counters, I could care less who we bring to the FD to play.

All that matters is that we are 4-0 now.

Any FCS team "counts" towards the unofficial 7 DI wins requirement. But you just gave me a great idea...

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Any FCS team "counts" towards the unofficial 7 DI wins requirement. But you just gave me a great idea...

.....and I know where you are going with this.....

ya, bring UND into the FD but I, as a fan and Teammaker, do not want to sacrifice a home game to travel to GF. In a 12 game season.....ya, maybe but most TMers want 6 home games.

Twentysix
October 5th, 2011, 10:09 PM
SFA isnt a top 25 team and will SUU be a top 25 team come time for that game?

UNIFanSince1983
October 5th, 2011, 10:31 PM
SFA isnt a top 25 team and will SUU be a top 25 team come time for that game?

I don't like getting into this, but Lafayette and St. Francis will NEVER be in the Top 25 this year. FACT.

But none of this matters. We have a Round Robin conference schedule so we get to find out which team is the best in the conference this year. At this point nobody in the conference has proven anything.

Fact of the matter is right now we are better than any team Indiana State has beat yet, and Indiana State is better than any team we have beat yet. Should be a good one in The DOME this Saturday!

BisonFan02
October 5th, 2011, 11:03 PM
I don't like getting into this, but Lafayette and St. Francis will NEVER be in the Top 25 this year. FACT.

But none of this matters. We have a Round Robin conference schedule so we get to find out which team is the best in the conference this year. At this point nobody in the conference has proven anything.

Fact of the matter is right now we are better than any team Indiana State has beat yet, and Indiana State is better than any team we have beat yet. Should be a good one in The DOME this Saturday!

+1....granted, I did pick ISUb to beat UNI because I think someone is due to be "upset" at home this year in the Missouri Valley....anything can happen.

Twentysix
October 5th, 2011, 11:27 PM

I'm just pointing out that if we beat SIU this week we can claim a victory over a top 20 team. And when you play that same team they will be unranked and your victory will be over an unranked team... Yet they are the same team and it should mean the same....

Your side has proclaimed SFA was a top 15 team at that time. Does SIU count as a top 20 victory (if we were to win) but then not count as a ranked victory for you cause they wont be ranked anymore....seems really stupid imo.

Squealofthepig
October 5th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Does SIU count as a top 20 victory (if we were to win) but then not count as a ranked victory for you cause they wont be ranked anymore....seems really stupid imo.

I totally agree with this, and it's why I hate seeing any quotes about "we beat a top 25 team" or "our loss was to a top 25 team", as you have to go back and check. Say which teams you beat, and the rest of us are probably knowledgeable enough to know.

Oh, and picks:

NDSU 4-0 (1-0) @ SIU 2-2 (1-1) Bison
ISUr 2-3 (1-2) @ MSU 0-5 (0-2) The Bears need a win - but I think ISUr plays like they did in Fargo last week
SDSU 1-4 (0-2) @ YSU 2-2 (1-1) Penguins
ISUb 4-1 (2-0) @ UNI 3-1 (2-0) Home team heads, visiting team tails: it came up tails, so going with the Sycamores.

Bonus: SUU 3-2 @ USD 3-2 Thunderbirds are go

J_Wilson
October 6th, 2011, 02:54 AM
I'm just pointing out that if we beat SIU this week we can claim a victory over a top 20 team. And when you play that same team they will be unranked and your victory will be over an unranked team... Yet they are the same team and it should mean the same....

Your side has proclaimed SFA was a top 15 team at that time. Does SIU count as a top 20 victory (if we were to win) but then not count as a ranked victory for you cause they wont be ranked anymore....seems really stupid imo.

The great part about FCS football is none of this matters at the end of the season. We go head to head to see who the best is. To be the best beat the best. No talk, no polls, all action.

Sycamore51
October 6th, 2011, 06:44 AM

To go along with this, YSU was a top 25 team when we beat them but they may not be when either of you play them. I think they should just look at who's ranked when the time comes to select at large teams and not when they were played that team. We all know the polls can be super inflated at times.

UNIFanSince1983
October 6th, 2011, 08:06 AM

Makes sense. I wasn't the one who claimed the win over a Top 25 team. They were actually a Top 15 team at the time, and clearly that shows how bad early season polls are. Like I said we play a round robin conference schedule so in the end we will see who the best team in the conference actually is, and it will have nothing to do with our out of conference strength of schedules.

Some UNI fans tend to get a little feisty if you don't pick us to win every game we play or if you say we are overrated. Especially if you say we haven't played anyone because most teams at this point haven't played anyone either. I think some of it is because we have seen our team play and know how good we are. I mean we have won 2 conference games by a combined 63 points. Obviously not the strongest teams, but we took care of business the way we are supposed to. I on the other hand like it when people underestimate us. At some point it will all work out. If our team goes out there proves us right respect will eventually come.

eiu1999
October 6th, 2011, 08:25 AM

BisonBacker
October 6th, 2011, 10:55 AM
I'll second these picks

Bison
Birds
Flightless Birds
Panthers
Yotes

unigriff
October 6th, 2011, 11:55 AM
It doesn't matter what level....at the regular season end, the rankings of the top 25 is what is based for your TOP 25 record. So right now, if you play only 1 top 25 team, 1-0 and they fall out of the rankings (EWU) it will still state you are 0-0 against top 25 teams for the year.

Pant8her
October 6th, 2011, 01:39 PM
- ISUb (4-1) @ UNI (3-1) – This has turned into an interesting game as ISUb has been riding high since the WKU game. UNI has been coasting through their weakest portion of their schedule. The biggest question is can either team sustain their winning streak. This is the second tough road game in a row for ISUb, and UNI at home will be too much for the Trees I believe.

- ISUr (2-3) @ MSU (0-5) -- This could be a toss up game as I have predicted at the beginning of the season and I maintain that thought. Second home game for the Bears, but there could be bad news for them with a rising red bird. ISUr has a difficult road game back to back from North Dakota to southern Missouri. I think the schedule has beaten down the home team with a couple of moral victories, but the red birds prevail.

- NDSU (4-0) @ SIU (2-2) -- This could be a toss up game (original predict) but things have changed as SIU has had to face adversity. I think C-dale will be a tough place for visiting teams to win at. I am leaning toward NDSU at this point, but don’t count the Salukis out.

- SDSU (1-4) @ YSU (2-2) – Original thoughts (Tough road game depending how YSU is playing this season. I think that SDSU is slightly better in this toss up match). YSU well rested and has gotten some profession assistance (SF 49rs), SDSU has also faced adversity but the home team has a definite advantage now YSU wins.

- Bye, nice timing for WIU well needed.

Bonus

- SUU (3-2) @ USD (3-2) Both teams have played well this season although the surprise may be USD. Maybe the match-up of the GWFC of the week at least. I think I will have to go with the home team.

birdsflyhigh
October 6th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Not a great pick 'em record last week at 2-2 which dropped me to 24-8 on the season. Onto MVFC week #6....

Winners:

Panters
Birds
Bison
Guins

Think UNI exposes the Trees a bit, and the NDSU/SIU game should be a good one...cool!

ROCK IT MVFC!!! xawesomex

semobison
October 6th, 2011, 02:59 PM
The great part about FCS football is none of this matters at the end of the season. We go head to head to see who the best is. To be the best beat the best. No talk, no polls, all action.

Yep, all this conversation is just that...conversation!

nmatsen
October 6th, 2011, 08:09 PM
A lot of teams over the years have been ranked before they play Northern Iowa and not after they play them. Why should we be penalized by not counting them as a top 25 any more because they might have been 18th when we played, but after we beat them they drop out.

I am not just saying UNI, other schools should get credit for it too, if you lose to a top 25, and they later drop out, you shouldn't take credit to losing to them as a top 25 because you did nothing to ruin their top 25 status.

I understand the arguments against it, its just an opinion that I have. Thats all.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 6th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Time for the Bison to go into Carbondale and win. SIU will play us tough and the Bison better not start out slow on saturday.

Illinois State was determined to stop the run and I think SIU will do the same thing. Brock needs to bring his A game on saturday.

Probably be a close game.

Bison win

Twentysix
October 8th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Bison win, red birds win. So far im batting 1.000

Jacked_Rabbit
October 8th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Bison win, red birds win. So far im batting 1.000

Did you have SDSU over Y'town?

UNI Pike
October 8th, 2011, 07:11 PM
After watching the SIU-NDSU & UNI-IN ST games, if NDSU brings that run defense to either the UNI or IN ST game, it will be a long day. IN ST's Bell is much better runner than Jewell Hampton. IN ST had a spy on Rennie, and he still had 93 yards on the ground - 5.5 yards per carry.

Had them all but the YSU-SDSU game. Honestly thought that SDSU had been snake bitten at this point.

Twentysix
October 9th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Did you have SDSU over Y'town?

Ive been picking you jack...holes until you made me look bad twice in a row. Knock it off!