PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to JMU Dukes

paward
October 1st, 2011, 06:07 PM
You guys beat us soundly today in every facet of the game. You overcame this week's suspensions with a great deal of class. You reversed the homecoming hex this series has experience. Good Luck to your team the rest of the way.

Madisonian
October 1st, 2011, 07:43 PM
Many thanks paward. Good luck to the Spiders for the rest of the season too!

TwoFeathers
October 1st, 2011, 08:00 PM
Did not see that happening... is JMU for real?

UNH Fanboi
October 1st, 2011, 08:09 PM

They might be. I have them at #1 in the CAA right now.

DTSpider
October 1st, 2011, 09:56 PM
I'll echo the congrats to JMU. The stadium was amazing. When/if that is finished it will be a very special place. The fans were very welcoming as well, which was a pleasant improvement over my previous journeys. Other than the weather that was less than ideal, and a UR performance that was downright dreadful, it was a great experience.

Longhorn
October 1st, 2011, 10:11 PM
I'll echo the congrats to JMU. The stadium was amazing. When/if that is finished it will be a very special place. The fans were very welcoming as well, which was a pleasant improvement over my previous journeys. Other than the weather that was less than ideal, and a UR performance that was downright dreadful, it was a great experience.

Bridgeforth is a special place now, and JMU's DL and OL were responsible for UR poor play. But glad you enjoyed your visit.

Spiderbone
October 3rd, 2011, 12:27 AM
Awesome stadium, except instead of showing the game on the plasmas at the concession stands, I had to watch JMU volleyball? UR was absolutely awful. After the first TD by Gaskins there was nothing to cheer about. EIther JMU is that good or we are that bad. I fear it is the latter, the wizard has been exposed from behind the curtain and the gig is up. We will be lucky to win 2 more games at this rate. JMU played one hell of a game and dominated all facets.

Spiderbone
October 3rd, 2011, 12:28 AM

Yep, I think that they are....

heath
October 3rd, 2011, 08:36 AM
The Game November 5th could be huge at UNH.Never saw this coming after the CCSU game.