PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to play MSU Sept 9th?

catbob
April 20th, 2006, 03:31 PM
UC Davis backed out, so we need an opponent now. Anyone available?

Stang Fever
April 20th, 2006, 03:35 PM
wonder why Davis Backed out

catbob
April 20th, 2006, 03:35 PM
TCU.

Stang Fever
April 20th, 2006, 03:41 PM
oh......well we know MSU doesnt want to play POLY

catbob
April 20th, 2006, 03:42 PM
I'd love to play Poly, but I'd rather set up an easy road to the playoffs. ;)

Stang Fever
April 20th, 2006, 03:48 PM
LOL..........making me smile......its fun playing MSU...it cracks me up though cause when ever we go up there......people seem to seriously dislike us....Last time we were up there i remember bing at like a Walmart and we had on our Poly stuff and these people said aloud that they wouldnt be in a line with Poly Players LMAO

bcrawf
April 20th, 2006, 04:30 PM
UNI is availableon the 9th, IF you want to come to Cedar Falls??!!

GOKATS
April 20th, 2006, 05:13 PM
LOL..........making me smile......its fun playing MSU...it cracks me up though cause when ever we go up there......people seem to seriously dislike us....Last time we were up there i remember bing at like a Walmart and we had on our Poly stuff and these people said aloud that they wouldnt be in a line with Poly Players LMAO

Don't take it personal, due to the influx there's a "Don't Californicate Montana" mindset. Hell, I can't say anything- my older son has been in northern CA since he finished college 7 yrs. ago. xprost2x

Proud Griz Man
April 20th, 2006, 05:21 PM

MSU fans with anger issues? :eek: They will tell you its just a few isolated fans. : smh : How dare you go into their Walmart with a green Cal Poly shirt on! Ask NDSU fans about the vandalized Bison Bus last year in Bozeman? :nonono2:

Stang Fever
April 20th, 2006, 06:05 PM
LOL what happen to the bus.......People were yelling at us as we crossed the street...I guess because even though over the last 6 or 7 years MSU has gotten at least a piece of the Big Sky Title.....but cant beat us...and its just so damn frustrating that they had to show there asses when we were up there

But its no different for me to Davis Fans...I had a party at my house a week ago and one of the freshman brought his gril friend in my house...I asked her what school she went to.......and she Said Davis....and then i showed her the Doorxprost2x and kept the party going

But it was all in good fun...she didnt really have to leave but i let her know we dont take to kind to Davis people here

P2TheB
April 20th, 2006, 07:36 PM
The Panthers need an opponent. Come to Cedar Falls this fall!!! We would love to play the Cats! Can we get this to air on television?

RabidRabbit
April 20th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Check with SUU. Their 9/9 game is Western State (CO) They'd probably vacate to play MSU at MSU (or a home home). Only 10 games, and don't see improvement on that.

But you'll not here from them here. :rolleyes:

elkmcc
April 20th, 2006, 11:26 PM
UC Davis backed out, so we need an opponent now. Anyone available?

All that bad karma you have been spreading about the Griz playing down is coming back to haunt you catbob. I can see it now. The cats will be picking up a DII or NAIA because they aren't going to schedule a tough opponent and they need a home game. This could get real funny before its all said and done. The bad rep with opposing fans could make it tough to get anyone to want to go to Bozo. You couldn't pay me enough to ever go there again.

TulsaBobcat
April 20th, 2006, 11:34 PM
MSU fans with anger issues? :eek: They will tell you its just a few isolated fans. : smh : How dare you go into their Walmart with a green Cal Poly shirt on! Ask NDSU fans about the vandalized Bison Bus last year in Bozeman? :nonono2:
xidiotx

Hey Stang Fever is your last name Ivory?

catbob
April 21st, 2006, 01:17 AM
I like how Poly and Griz fans turned this into a fan smack thread.

Who has class now?

Stang Fever
April 21st, 2006, 04:06 AM
xidiotx

Hey Stang Fever is your last name Ivory?

YES it is

Canyoncat
April 21st, 2006, 10:07 AM
This sucks; I was looking forward to playing Davis. It would have been a good early season test to see where we are at. We need to replace Davis with another I-AA program and not a DII. I hate the idea of playing Humboldt on the 16th.

Whoever we end up playing has to come to Bozeman (already have my season tickets:confused: ). Would love to see us set up a home and home with UNI.

ucdtim17
April 21st, 2006, 10:40 AM
This sucks; I was looking forward to playing Davis. It would have been a good early season test to see where we are at. We need to replace Davis with another I-AA program and not a DII. I hate the idea of playing Humboldt on the 16th.

Whoever we end up playing has to come to Bozeman (already have my season tickets:confused: ). Would love to see us set up a home and home with UNI.

Word in davis is that we're still trying to work out a date, either 9/16 (you'd need to drop humboldt, which would suck for them), or in november when we both have a bye (11th?)

CatFan22
April 21st, 2006, 12:24 PM
I don't think we will be giving up the home game, so I don't think we will play UNI.

TulsaBobcat
April 23rd, 2006, 07:58 PM
YES it is

I think I remember you taking an INT to the house against the Cats a couple of years ago. Good play.........but I was pissed. xlolx xlolx