PDA

View Full Version : GSU and turnovers

GSU_Alum08
September 24th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Man.... If we don't get these fumbles under control, we will lose a game very soon to a team that we should beat. Our offense is clicking well, but we will kill ourselves one day with these fumbles.

gasoutherneagle
September 24th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Week four, with a week off to fix TWO big issues: dropping balls and defending short passes.

Number of issues fixed: NONE... ball is still rolling around on the turf and even WCU can hit those dumpy little quick passes driving down field on us... well, when they aren't shooting themselves in the foot.

Every team in the SoCon is watching tape on these games and engineering their short passing game. God help us if we haven't fixed this problem before Chatty, Appy, and Woffy come calling.

GSU_Alum08
September 24th, 2011, 06:35 PM
yeah. But if we do fix this problems, then we might be half as good as Chatty..... HAHAHAHA

GSU_Alum08
September 24th, 2011, 06:51 PM
and the refs just steal a touchdown from our defense. lame.

seantaylor
September 24th, 2011, 09:00 PM
McKinnon is the most dynamic player in the conference. Glad we are finally unleashing him.

GSU_Alum08
September 24th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I want him and youyute on the field at the same time. Haha.

seantaylor
September 24th, 2011, 09:24 PM
I want him and youyute on the field at the same time. Haha.

As do I. And I've wanted McK starting at QB all season.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 24th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Youyoute is better than McKinnon at QB IMO. With Youtube at QB and McK at the slot I think we'll be dangerous.

seantaylor
September 24th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Youyoute is better than McKinnon at QB IMO. With Youtube at QB and McK at the slot I think we'll be dangerous.

Disagree. McK is doing it in crunch time. He has improved so much in a year. I think Youtube is going to be awesome, but he is playing in mop up. I would like for McK to start and Youtube to take McK's role. We would be unstoppable on offense.

Someone do me a solid and bump the thread I started about starting QB up on gsufans. Loved those rubes trying to act appalled.

Baldy
September 24th, 2011, 10:54 PM
They're just keeping the seat warm for McJunkins. xnodx

apaladin
September 24th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Week four, with a week off to fix TWO big issues: dropping balls and defending short passes.

Number of issues fixed: NONE... ball is still rolling around on the turf and even WCU can hit those dumpy little quick passes driving down field on us... well, when they aren't shooting themselves in the foot.

Every team in the SoCon is watching tape on these games and engineering their short passing game. God help us if we haven't fixed this problem before Chatty, Appy, and Woffy come calling.

You might, just might start thinking about adding FU to that calling list to be concerned about. Just sayin'.

seantaylor
September 25th, 2011, 02:20 AM
They're just keeping the seat warm for McJunkins. xnodx

Good insurance policy

gasoutherneagle
September 25th, 2011, 10:34 AM
The funny part about that L Scott runback a couple of games ago: the key block down field that set him free was thrown by McKinnon, who came up from BEHIND Scott, passed him, and threw the block.... BWAHAHAHAHA!!! GOTTA LOVE SPEED, BABY! We've got SPEED coming out the yingyang.