PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 playoff prognostications...

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 18th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Seeds:
1. Georgia Southern (homer alert :D)
2. North Dakota State
3. Montana State
4. Richmond

Automatic Bids
SoCon: Georgia Southern
Big Sky: Montana State
CAA: Richmond
MVC: North Dakota State
OVC: Murray State
SLC: Sam Houston State
MEAC: South Carolina State
Big South: Liberty
NEC: Central Connecticut State
Patriot: Lehigh

AL Bids

SoCon:
App. State
Wofford
Chattanooga

CAA:
Delaware
JMU

MVC:
Northern Iowa

Great West:
South Dakota (don't know if eligible yet or not)
Southern Utah
(yeah, the GW can get two in xeyebrowx)

Big Sky:
Eastern Washington (EWU loses to Montana State then wins out)
Montana

Too lazy to come up with regionally optimized brackets.

Grizzaholic
September 18th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Tough on the CAA...No Towson :(

FargoBison
September 18th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Yeah, USD is still ineligible for one more season.

Grizzaholic
September 18th, 2011, 07:16 PM
OH...and if anyone thinks that NDSU will be seeded is nuts.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2011, 07:17 PM
OH...and if anyone thinks that NDSU will be seeded is nuts.

It definitely could happen.

Grizzaholic
September 18th, 2011, 07:21 PM
It definitely could happen.

Might want to focus on winning your conference first.

crusader11
September 18th, 2011, 07:24 PM
I'd insert UNH and either Maine/Towson/W&M over Eastern Washington and Southern Utah.

Grizzaholic
September 18th, 2011, 07:31 PM
I'd insert UNH and either Maine/Towson/W&M over Eastern Washington and Southern Utah.

SUU will be in it. Watch.

Tribal
September 18th, 2011, 07:32 PM
We'll know enough about W&M this Saturday at about 10:00pm to say if they have a shot. It's not looking like it so far but their new starting QB will have a week of practice with the starters. GSU has had a cupcake schedule so far but Chatty, Wofford, ASU, and Bama are around the corner. That ASU game will be huge. EWU will need a miracle just to win the 7 games necessary to qualify. CAA champ should be UD because they seem to have what it takes and their schedule is seemingly one of the easiest in the CAA. UNH and JMU are up there, too. Towson could be a dark horse but their win over Nova was diminished yesterday. Agree with S. Utah.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2011, 07:39 PM

One game at a time. But saying someone is nuts for saying the Bison might get a seed is ridiculous.

Thundar
September 18th, 2011, 07:44 PM
One game at a time. But saying someone is nuts for saying the Bison might get a seed is ridiculous.

Might as well just agree with him, you wont win. We have ZERO shot at making it just like last year. Maybe we can whoop the **** out of the BSC Champ again

Grizzaholic
September 18th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Might as well just agree with him, you wont win. We have ZERO shot at making it just like last year. Maybe we can whoop the **** out of the BSC Champ again

Not sure where I said that the NDSU Bison had ZERO chance last year. But before Bison fans expect to be seeded is start to win the MV. Just sayin

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2011, 07:47 PM

LOL.....43-17 was a pretty good beat-down.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Not sure where I said that the NDSU Bison had ZERO chance last year. But before Bison fans expect to be seeded is start to win the MV. Just sayin

Where did any Bison fan we are getting seeded?

You said to a GSU fan that started the thread that anyone is nuts if they think we will be a seeded team.

It is possible for us to get a seed just like many other teams.

No_Skill
September 18th, 2011, 07:51 PM

Might want to be concerned about this year and not the past. EWU was the National Champ last year...how is that helping them this year?

Grizzaholic
September 18th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Where did any Bison fan we are getting seeded?

You said to a GSU fan that started the thread that anyone is nuts if they think we will be a seeded team.

It is possible for us to get a seed just like many other teams.

So, by playing a couple of patsy's you are in the discussion on the team to be seeded? GOTCHA...

Grizzaholic
September 18th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Might want to be concerned about this year and not the past. EWU was the National Champ last year...how is that helping them this year?

OH...yeah..the team that just lost to UM? Or the constant talk of LAST YEAR this and LAST YEAR that from Bison fans.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 18th, 2011, 07:53 PM
So, by playing a couple of patsy's you are in the discussion on the team to be seeded? GOTCHA...

Oh ya, I forgot.....we are going to lose the rest of our games.....how silly of me.

No_Skill
September 18th, 2011, 07:56 PM

It's too early to talk about any team being seeded.

Grizzaholic
September 18th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Oh ya, I forgot.....we are going to lose the rest of our games.....how silly of me.

Where did I say that? I see where your two favorite fans, I live by a lake and JaBBer, get it from.xeyebrowx

Twentysix
September 18th, 2011, 08:19 PM
UMadbro is just angry that the grizzly mouthed girls arent getting a seed in this GSU posters prediction.

OH...yeah..the team that just lost to UM? Or the constant talk of LAST YEAR this and LAST YEAR that from Bison fans.

Yeah that winless patsy they call EWU.

Thundar
September 18th, 2011, 08:19 PM

But your not going to say anything about Montana St, who just played Minot State University a Crappy NAIA team in Transition to D2???? Atleast the teams NDSU played are in FCS, but whatever

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2011, 08:28 PM
But your not going to say anything about Montana St, who just played Minot State University a Crappy NAIA team in Transition to D2???? Atleast the teams NDSU played are in FCS, but whatever

Those patsys also both won last week. Not that they are now both players in the FCS or anything, but St. Francis beat a team that was getting top 25 consideration in a few polls. Also, the Pards made Penn look pretty bad.

Reign of Terrier
September 18th, 2011, 08:31 PM
SUU will be in it. Watch.

this

Squealofthepig
September 18th, 2011, 08:36 PM
SUU has impressed me so far, so I think it's plausible to see them as a playoff team. They're 2-1, with a win over a great?/good?/decent?/inconsistent? Sacramento State team and a 1 point loss at similarly quixotic (MVC) SDSU, plus this weekend's convincing win over UTSA. They travel next to UNLV, and if they can weather their last six games (which feature five on the road, including Cal Poly, Weber State and Northern Iowa (!)), the Thunderbirds could be in.

Grizzaholic
September 18th, 2011, 08:39 PM
UMadbro is just angry that the grizzly mouthed girls arent getting a seed in this GSU posters prediction.

Yeah that winless patsy they call EWU.

Do I think the Griz will make the playoffs this year..NOPE. Thanks for playing

Twentysix
September 18th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Do I think the Griz will make the playoffs this year..NOPE. Thanks for playing

Haters gonna hate. I think the griz could make the playoffs. As it stands they have a better chance than EWU at this point.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Haters gonna hate. I think the griz could make the playoffs. As it stands they have a better chance than EWU at this point.

This.

Grizzaholic
September 18th, 2011, 08:50 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/hatereagle.jpg I think the griz could make the playoffs. As it stands they have a better chance than EWU at this point.

FIFY