PDA

View Full Version : Any Southeastern Louisiana fans on here?

beagleagle23
September 16th, 2011, 07:53 PM
I'm looking forward to our game with y'all tommorow. xthumbsupx

TexasTerror
September 16th, 2011, 08:50 PM
There are a few on here...

Their board can be found at http://forums.delphiforums.com/southeastern/start

GeauxLions94
September 16th, 2011, 10:07 PM

Just responded to you on the Southeastern Board Beagleagle ... also posted below. xthumbsupx

Welcome to the official SLU message board, Beagleagle! I guess I can speak for the majority of Lion fans in saying that we're looking forward to the trip to "The Rock" and hope for a good game. Of course, we would have liked it better if you guys didn't lose at Marshall last week (Ha!). We have a pretty good feeling we're going to get USM's "A" game since Coach Fedora has probably been pretty hard on them all week.

A few of us on the board made the trip back in 2006 and were treated very well (we were facing a lot of adversity that season with our previous head coach sidelined to what would be diagnosed as non-Hodgkin's lymphoma). We should have a good contingent of fans making the trip up to Hattiesburg from Hammond, Baton Rouge and Slidell.

The SLU-USM series goes back to before WWII and there were some pretty good games between the schools. Hope we can get on the schedule on a fairly consistent basis in the future.

lionsrking2
September 16th, 2011, 11:29 PM

Checkin' in ... looking forward to visiting "The Rock" tomorrow night ... should be a fun game, just hope we come out healthy and ready to go to McNeese next weekend.

beagleagle23
September 17th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Good to see SELA fans making the trip up to The Burg!