PDA

View Full Version : ELON vs NCCU

WileECoyote06
September 15th, 2011, 03:48 PM
We haven't played you guys since you were the Fighting Christians.

We welcome yall to campus! We don't have a whole lot of tailgating space, but folks have been known to tailgate in the parking lot across from the student union. Also you can try to get inside the E-Town gate, (the track), but you have to be there before 10 am.

We hope you enjoy your time here, and we hope to get our first official win against an FCS opponent!!

See you Saturday!

phoenixphanatic21
September 16th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Look forward to the game. Best of luck to you guys in every game after this.

Should be interesting as we'll most likely be starting transfer Tyler Smith from what I hear. What should I know about NC Central's team?

WileECoyote06
September 16th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Look forward to the game. Best of luck to you guys in every game after this.

Should be interesting as we'll most likely be starting transfer Tyler Smith from what I hear. What should I know about NC Central's team?

Offense line is still having issue on passing downs. Expect a good running game though, we've finally unleashed Andre Clarke, a 5'10, 230 pound bowling ball. I was shocked that Mose Rison redshirted him last year. We play a modified version of the west coast offense, but we run more than throw. Defense is multiple formation, but mainly 4-3. I don't have a good gauge on them yet because of the disparities between our previous opponents (Rutgers and Central State of Ohio).

AppAlum2003
September 16th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Wait... Elon is going TO NCCU?

xlmaox

WileECoyote06
September 16th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Wait... Elon is going TO NCCU?

xlmaox

Uh yeah. . not like they've never been to NCCU before. The last time we played, we played in Elon/Burlington.

alvinkayak6
September 16th, 2011, 09:54 AM
NC A&T home game. Ask for food.

WileECoyote06
September 16th, 2011, 10:00 AM
NC A&T home game. Ask for food.

http://therpmb.net/talk/images/smilies/wtf.png