2011 Record: 12-2 (0-0 SLC)
Total: 188-77 (68-43 SLC)

Week Three Game Listing
Nicholls State at Louisiana-Lafayette
Southeastern Louisiana at Southern Miss
Stephen F. Austin at Baylor
Central Arkansas at Sam Houston State
Incarnate Word at Lamar
Northwestern State at Southern Methodist (SMU)
Sioux Falls at McNeese State

TT's Week 3 Predictions & Quick Analysis

Overall, this week is pretty much a 'throwaway' week - the second such in three weeks for the SLC as there is only one game between FCS foes and that is the SLC opener between Sam Houston State and Central Arkansas. The rest of the games feature FBS guarantees are in two cases, contests against sub-Div I adversaries.

Nicholls State at Louisiana-Lafayette - Another out of conference game for Nicholls and as always, that typically means an opportunity to play a non-FCS opponent. Short trip to Lafayette, La. will be nicer than some of the previous travels - but that does not mean it gets any easier on the field. LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE

Southeastern Louisiana at Southern Miss - The Lions are flying high after running up some points on Savannah State. While SLU has shown an ability to score points this season, they will be playing up against a foe that could use the win to build some momentum and would hate to lose to a team that fell to their conference foe, Tulane. SOUTHERN MISS

Stephen F. Austin at Baylor - The Lumberjacks are coming off a tough loss at home to Northern Iowa in a game that would have put them back at the forefront of the national conciousness as a team from the SLC that could compete for something big this year. Baylor has their fair share of success this year in their lone game thus far. The Bears will be excited and if SFA strikes early, could take them out of the game. Exciting offenses abound! BAYLOR

Central Arkansas at Sam Houston State - UCA has got to be a bit dissapointed about what occured in Ruston last night. Their offense is obviously very capable of putting some points on the board, but I question their defense. SHSU has a multi-faceted offense and is particularly sound on the ground. This could cause issues for a Bears' team playing on the road for the second straight week against a team with as much, if not more talent their own. Going to be tough to win in Huntsville. SAM HOUSTON STATE

Incarnate Word at Lamar - Lamar should feel pretty confident at this point that they can beat Division II foes. Their loss against South Alabama had to be upsetting, particularly the final margin of defeat. This is a game to get the kinks worked out as conference play looms the following game - two weeks away at Southeastern Louisiana. Lamar better stop on the gas. LAMAR

Northwestern State at Southern Methodist (SMU) - Northwestern State fell at LSU and will be playing their second straight FBS opponents. Peveto opened up this year with a helluva schedule considering they played a tough Div II Delta State squad at home (and could have lost if the officiating made a call on the last play) and then got roughed up by LSU. The -4 running game by the Demons was tough to swallow. SMU

Sioux Falls at McNeese State - Sioux Falls had a very good NAIA program and is in the midst of a move to Division II. Tough year as part of the transition as their 32-game home win streak was snapped against Washburn and they dropped a contest to No. 2 Northwest Missouri State to start the season 0-2. McNeese will not be any easier and the Pokes will be excited with the fieldhouse officially open for business. McNEESE

crossfire07
September 11th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Incarnate Word at Lamar
Northwestern State at Southern Methodist

McNeese75
September 11th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Nicholls State at Louisiana-Lafayette - I will be pulling for the Colonels but just not sure they can produce what it will take.
Stephen F. Austin at Baylor - This will be a passing slugfest but the Bear QB is considerably better that SFA's
Central Arkansas at Sam Houston State - May be a barn burner but I think UCA has the better team
Incarnate Word at Lamar - You would think Lamar will handle UIW but stanger things have happened (see UTSA vs McMurry)
Northwestern State at Southern Methodist (SMU) - Should not be as bad as LSU but I do not see the Demons slowing the stangs
Sioux Falls at McNeese State - I thought this might be a good game but after the first two games by SF I am not so sure.

jhanel
September 11th, 2011, 05:07 PM
TT's Predictions All-Time Results
2007 Record: 46-14 (24-4 SLC)
2008 Record: 40-22 (9-18 SLC)
2009 Record: 41-22 (16-12 SLC)
2010 Record: 49-17 (19-9 SLC)
2011 Record: 12-2 (0-0 SLC)
Total: 188-77 (68-43 SLC)

Northwestern State at Southern Methodist (SMU) - Northwestern State fell at LSU and will be playing their second straight FBS opponents. Peveto opened up this year with a helluva schedule considering they played a tough Div II Delta State squad at home (and could have lost if the officiating made a call on the last play) and then got roughed up by LSU. The -4 running game by the Demons was tough to swallow. SMU

]

You need to stop your garbage crap. Just say something without being snide and false. You did not see it. You did not watch the game. You know nothing about the game except what you heard from a biased perspective. Just stop!!! How many times do people have to tell you. When someone tells you to stop doing something and you dont listen you are just ignorant. if its more than once you are just completely stupid! I know you will report this, because that's the little weasle you are. You are trash and garbage, just like the non-sense that spews out of your mouth.

blackfordpu
September 11th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Week 1: 8-0
Week 2: 6-0

Incarnate Word at Lamar

blackfordpu
September 11th, 2011, 08:12 PM
You need to stop your garbage crap. Just say something without being snide and false. You did not see it. You did not watch the game. You know nothing about the game except what you heard from a biased perspective. Just stop!!! How many times do people have to tell you. When someone tells you to stop doing something and you dont listen you are just ignorant. if its more than once you are just completely stupid! I know you will report this, because that's the little weasle you are. You are trash and garbage, just like the non-sense that spews out of your mouth.

Calm down, he is entitled to his opinion.

NSUDemon98
September 11th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Calm down, he is entitled to his opinion.

There's the problem...it really isn't his opinion...it's the opinion of someone, who heard something, who heard it from someone else who heard it on the radio from a biased sideline reporter for Delta State (sounds credible to me!). And the context used above is just a snide remark...nothing more.

NSUDemon98
September 11th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Incarnate Word at Lamar

msusig
September 11th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Central Arkansasat Sam Houston State
Incarnate Word at Lamar

Former Southland
Tarleton State at Texas State
UTSA at Southern Utah

msusig
September 11th, 2011, 09:53 PM
McMurry 24 - UTSA 21 xlolx

Dallas Demon
September 12th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Incarnate Word at Lamar

I agree with these picks.

LIONFAN07
September 12th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Week 1: 6-2

Nicholls State at Louisiana-Lafayettexbangx
Central Arkansas at Sam Houston Statexconfusedx
Incarnate Word at Lamar
Northwestern State at SMU

TheRevSFA
September 12th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Incarnate Word at Lamar

msupokes1
September 12th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Incarnate Word at Lamar

I agree with these picks. It seems like the only one in question this week is UCA and SHSU.

TheRevSFA
September 12th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I agree with these picks. It seems like the only one in question this week is UCA and SHSU.

I'd love to see us beat the Bears and see UIW beat Lamar..probably not going to happen

jayhawkdaddy
September 12th, 2011, 06:14 PM
UL-Laffayette
So Mississippi
Baylor U
Sam Houston State
Lamar U
SMU
McNeese State

GeauxLions94
September 12th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Nicholls State at Louisiana-Lafayette - The Colonels make the 90-minute trip up to Cajunland looking to bounce back after a loss at Western Michigan ... I could be smelling an upset here (or some good Cajun cooking) as I think the Colonels will make things interesting, but think the Peppers (have you seen ULL's mascot) will pull away late to get the win. LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE

Southeastern Louisiana at Southern Miss - Another short trip for Southeastern to a Conference USA opponent and a tough contest at FBS Bowl participant Southern Miss ... new look Lions have averaged 48 points and nearly 500 yards in their first two games ... Southern Miss earned a close win over Louisiana Tech in its opener before falling at Marshall last week ... for the fans who attend this game - don't look down for a second - you could miss 2-3 plays ... could smell an upset brewing here as well, but history has been on the Golden Eagles' side in this series that dates back to 1940, and USM should play with a chip on its shoulder ... SOUTHERN MISS

Stephen F. Austin at Baylor - Another track meet involving the Southland as SFA heads over to Waco to face up-tempo Baylor ... after losing at home to Northern Iowa, SFA looks to avoid its first two-game losing streak since 2008 ... but it faces a tall order in RG3 and Baylor ... BAYLOR

Central Arkansas at Sam Houston State - The first Southland Conference game of the season pits the Bears and the Bearkats ... UCA took current WAC member Louisiana Tech to four overtimes before falling, 48-42, while Sam Houston State is back in action for the first time since a 20-6 win over Western Illinois on Sept. 1 ... both teams are pretty good on defense, while I give a slight edge to UCA on the offensive side ... go with the road team in a close game. CENTRAL ARKANSAS

Incarnate Word at Lamar - Still hard to gauge the second-year progress of Lamar after a comfortable win over Texas College and a 22-point loss at South Alabama ... shouldn't matter as the Cards pick up their second win of the season. LAMAR

Northwestern State at SMU - Another FBS game for Northwestern State, which was dominated last week by third-ranked LSU ... SMU alum BDP and the Demons make the trip to Dallas to face June Jones and the Ponies ... Northwestern State will score more than it did last week (3) against the Tigers - the first points scored by the Demons against LSU in the 11-game series - but stick with the home team in this FBS/FCS matchup. SMU

Sioux Falls at McNeese State - After playing tough at Kansas in its opener two weeks ago, McNeese State looks to crack the win column for the first time as it opens its home schedule against one of the top NAIA teams in the country ... look for McNeese to take care of business early in this one behind the QB play of Cody Stroud and Riley Dodge. McNEESE STATE

crossfire07
September 13th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Will SFA's coach get a taste of his own medicine this weekend? Will Baylor run it up if they get the chance?

dbackjon
September 13th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Central Arkansasat Sam Houston State
Incarnate Word at Lamar

Former Southland
Tarleton State at Texas State
UTSA at Southern Utah

this

Grizzaholic
September 13th, 2011, 08:04 PM
What Jon said.

eiu1999
September 14th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Incarnate Word at Lamar

katstrapper
September 14th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Nicholls State at Louisiana-Lafayette-- Neither team is good, but Nicholls St is getting better. I am thinking the Colonels might pull an upset at some point, but not this weekend.... U LaLa

Southeastern Louisiana at Southern Miss... Southern Miss, enough said

Stephen F. Austin at Baylor.. Baylor gets on a roll, they might give SFA a dose of their own medicine.. Bears

Central Arkansas at Sam Houston State..
One of the more intriguing match ups of the weekend. UCA almost pulled one off in Ruston last weekend and Nathan Dick was on target. Kats havent played in a couple weeks and hopefully used that time to get some injured players back, namely on the offensive line. The defense looked in mid season form against W. Illinios holding the Leatherneck offense to just 37 yds rushing. Some of the same people who picked W. Illinois to win a couple weeks are picking UCA to win this week too. If SHSU beats UCA AGAIN will you maybe, possible be a little bit of a believer in what Coach Fritz is accomplishing in a short time?
Sam Houston

Incarnate Word at Lamar.. This game should be a yawner, but if Lamar isnt careful, they might get upset here. Lamar only scored 8 points on the road at DII South Alabama. Coach Woodard may not know what he is talking about either saying that South Alabama is probably the best team they will face all year. Guess he forgot Lamar is in the SLC... IW may be one of the worst they play all year, yet I am picking an upset because I dont think Woodard knows what the heck he is doing, Incarnate Word..

Northwestern State at Southern Methodist (SMU).. NW St struggled against Delta St and got smacked around by LSU last weekend. Now they go to SMU. June Jones has turned this program around is running and shooting all over the place... SMU BIG!!

Sioux Falls at McNeese State ... [B]WHY IS MCNEESE PLAYING THIS GAME?. Sioux Falls by a FG... ha ha... Just kidding ... Pokes in a landslide

TheRevSFA
September 14th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Nicholls State at Louisiana-Lafayette-- Neither team is good, but Nicholls St is getting better. I am thinking the Colonels might pull an upset at some point, but not this weekend.... U LaLa

Southeastern Louisiana at Southern Miss... Southern Miss, enough said

Stephen F. Austin at Baylor.. Baylor gets on a roll, they might give SFA a dose of their own medicine.. Bears

Central Arkansas at Sam Houston State..
One of the more intriguing match ups of the weekend. UCA almost pulled one off in Ruston last weekend and Nathan Dick was on target. Kats havent played in a couple weeks and hopefully used that time to get some injured players back, namely on the offensive line. The defense looked in mid season form against W. Illinios holding the Leatherneck offense to just 37 yds rushing. Some of the same people who picked W. Illinois to win a couple weeks are picking UCA to win this week too. If SHSU beats UCA AGAIN will you maybe, possible be a little bit of a believer in what Coach Fritz is accomplishing in a short time? Sam Houston

Incarnate Word at Lamar.. This game should be a yawner, but if Lamar isnt careful, they might get upset here. Lamar only scored 8 points on the road at DII South Alabama. Coach Woodard may not know what he is talking about either saying that South Alabama is probably the best team they will face all year. Guess he forgot Lamar is in the SLC... IW may be one of the worst they play all year, yet I am picking an upset because I dont think Woodard knows what the heck he is doing, Incarnate Word..

Northwestern State at Southern Methodist (SMU).. NW St struggled against Delta St and got smacked around by LSU last weekend. Now they go to SMU. June Jones has turned this program around is running and shooting all over the place... SMU BIG!!

Sioux Falls at McNeese State ... [B]WHY IS MCNEESE PLAYING THIS GAME?. Sioux Falls by a FG... ha ha... Just kidding ... Pokes in a landslide

If Sam finishes better than 6-5, then I'll acknowledge what Fritz has done.

GeauxLions94
September 14th, 2011, 02:50 PM

DII??? South Alabama is in the Sun Belt (granted, could be DII), is playing an FCS schedule this season and has not lost a game since starting football in 2009 (of course, that's about to change since they play at NC State and Kent State in the next two weeks).

TheRevSFA
September 14th, 2011, 02:54 PM
DII??? South Alabama is in the Sun Belt (granted, could be DII), is playing an FCS schedule this season and has not lost a game since starting football in 2009 (of course, that's about to change since they play at NC State and Kent State in the next two weeks).

I totally missed that as I stopped reading at the Sam-UCA game

FormerPokeCenter
September 14th, 2011, 02:54 PM
** Upset Special ** Nicholls State at Louisiana-Lafayette (I cannot, under ANY circumstances pick the bastards at USL to win. EVER.)
Incarnate Word at Lamar
** Upset Special ** Northwestern State at Southern Methodist

TheRevSFA
September 14th, 2011, 02:59 PM
** Upset Special ** Nicholls State at Louisiana-Lafayette (I cannot, under ANY circumstances pick the bastards at USL to win. EVER.)
Incarnate Word at Lamar
** Upset Special ** Northwestern State at Southern Methodist

So when y'all run up the score on Sioux Falls, I have my comments ready about classless..just in response to us running it up on McMurry (who beat uTSA)

MSU_77
September 14th, 2011, 03:24 PM
So when y'all run up the score on Sioux Falls, I have my comments ready about classless..just in response to us running it up on McMurry (who beat uTSA)

I'm not predicting that McNeese will blow out Sioux Falls, as I think they have a quality team, but if the Cowboys are comfortably ahead in the fourth quarter, I can guarantee you Matt Viator won't be going for two. Hell, he even had mercy on USL! xlolx

McTailGator
September 14th, 2011, 04:35 PM
My bet is that McNeese does not even throw a pass after halftime, and we fair catch every punt after the half.

That is typically what Viator does when the game is out of hand.

McNeese72
September 14th, 2011, 05:01 PM
My bet is that McNeese does not even throw a pass after halftime, and we fair catch every punt after the half.

That is typically what Viator does when the game is out of hand.

What team was it that we did that with? I'm drawing a blank right now. Hell, the fans gave them a standing ovation when they scored and we even shot the canon for them when they scored. Southern Virginia??

Plus, Sioux Falls will probably be a better team than some people give them credit for. You don't win that many games in a row and go to that many NC games even in NAIA without having a good program in place. They won't be a Southern Virginia.

Doc

crossfire07
September 14th, 2011, 06:26 PM

If the score gets out of hand, it will not because McNeese is still throwing bombs and going for 2 in the 3rd and 4th qtr. when the game was over in the first half.

jhanel
September 14th, 2011, 07:59 PM

NW St Struggled against Delta St: It's a W xnodx, Got smaked around by LSU, So would you xnodx, June Jones has turned this program around (and) is running and shooting all over the place... xconfusedx xsmhx, what crack pipe are you smokin. Show me what they have done in the last two games. Im not saying we will win, but running and shooting all over the place. Come on. All you sam people are the same. xnodx

Good luck versus UCA xthumbsupx

FormerPokeCenter
September 14th, 2011, 08:48 PM

Wouldn't it be easier for you to just fake a cramp to slow down the clock??? ;)

TheRevSFA
September 14th, 2011, 08:55 PM
If the score gets out of hand, it will not because McNeese is still throwing bombs and going for 2 in the 3rd and 4th qtr. when the game was over in the first half.

Aww...poke center did better with the smack talk on this one. Sorry buddy

TheRevSFA
September 14th, 2011, 08:55 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FormerPokeCenter again.

FormerPokeCenter
September 14th, 2011, 09:02 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FormerPokeCenter again.

It's the tought that counts! ;)

DG Cowboy
September 15th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Katstrapper,

"Sioux Falls at McNeese State ... WHY IS MCNEESE PLAYING THIS GAME?. Sioux Falls by a FG... ha ha... Just kidding ... Pokes in a landslide"

St. Joseph's of Indiana was not available. :>)

katstrapper
September 15th, 2011, 09:39 AM

Then that is why I didnt know they were playing football in Sun Belt since they started football in 2009. I dont follow the Sun Belch Conference, which is not much better than the WAC.

NW St Struggled against Delta St: It's a W , Got smaked around by LSU, So would you , June Jones has turned this program around (and) is running and shooting all over the place... , what crack pipe are you smokin. Show me what they have done in the last two games. Im not saying we will win, but running and shooting all over the place. Come on. All you sam people are the same.

Good luck versus UCA

Jhanel,

When I said SMU is running and shooting all over the place I meant June Jones had brought the run and shoot to SMU. Not implying they have set the world on fire, but neither has NW St and SMU will run and shoot past the Demons. Yeah Delta St was a W, but you are smoking the crack pipe if you dont think the Demons are in for a long season... All you Demon people are the same!! Confused.

jhanel
September 15th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Then that is why I didnt know they were playing football in Sun Belt since they started football in 2009. I dont follow the Sun Belch Conference, which is not much better than the WAC.

Jhanel,

When I said SMU is running and shooting all over the place I meant June Jones had brought the run and shoot to SMU. Not implying they have set the world on fire, but neither has NW St and SMU will run and shoot past the Demons. Yeah Delta St was a W, but you are smoking the crack pipe if you dont think the Demons are in for a long season... All you Demon people are the same!! Confused.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NSUDemon98
September 15th, 2011, 11:16 AM

Jhanel,

JHanel, has a point...there's a lot of NSU hatred on the Kat's board. Several people who are jaded for whatever reason...I don't really have a beef with SHSU other than all the snide remarks.

Are you the same guy that keeps implying that NSU wins home games because the officials help us out? If so, do you realize how absurd that sounds? It would sound as silly as if I made the same comment about SHSU.

jhanel
September 15th, 2011, 11:35 AM

Jhanel,

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAR
September 15th, 2011, 01:26 PM

Shame. Shame. McNeese fan if you are goinig to smack talk, do something like this xlolx:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg

McNeese75
September 15th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Shame. Shame. McNeese fan if you are goinig to smack talk, do something like this xlolx:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg

Oh hell yeah, reps for that one Oso xbowx

SFA 71
September 15th, 2011, 06:02 PM
If we are going to talk about songs, I thing the Cowboy song goes something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghxn38bX7w0&feature=related

xnodx

FormerPokeCenter
September 15th, 2011, 06:15 PM
If we are going to talk about songs, I thing the Cowboy song goes something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghxn38bX7w0&feature=related

xnodx

Why am I not surprised that YOU have THAT particular song handy??? I bet you've got the BluRay version of Brokeback Mountain to enhance the "scenery," huh? ;)

SFA 71
September 15th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Why am I not surprised that YOU have THAT particular song handy??? I bet you've got the BluRay version of Brokeback Mountain to enhance the "scenery," huh? ;)

No, but I did find this video of the Cowboys when they came over to Texas to play the Jacks. You've probably never heard of the singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u4CXlIYjyE

xrolleyesx

FormerPokeCenter
September 15th, 2011, 07:14 PM
No, but I did find this video of the Cowboys when they came over to Texas to play the Jacks. You've probably never heard of the singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u4CXlIYjyE

xrolleyesx

It comes as no great surprise that you're well versed in finding Cowboy-themed homoerotica. I suppose one has to go with his strengths ;)

SFA 71
September 15th, 2011, 07:49 PM
It comes as no great surprise that you're well versed in finding Cowboy-themed homoerotica. I suppose one has to go with his strengths ;)

You think so Cowboy? Sing the Lumberjack song again.

xshhhx

McNeese75
September 15th, 2011, 08:24 PM
You think so Cowboy? Sing the Lumberjack song again.

xshhhx

You might want to check above and see WHO brought the Lumberjack Song to the board.

TheRevSFA
September 15th, 2011, 09:01 PM
It's okay Bear....it turns out my avatar picture works great for what happens when we play UCA

http://a2.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/134/0ccfb2e343ba484fabf8705755cbca29/l.jpg

TheRevSFA
September 15th, 2011, 09:06 PM
I honestly can't help but laugh when I hear that damn lumberjack song though...

RabidRabbit
September 15th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Do note that USF has already obtained a Sioux (DI) scalp. Tho the move to D II may have reduced the schollies that USF offered in NAIA

BEAR
September 15th, 2011, 10:11 PM
I honestly can't help but laugh when I hear that damn lumberjack song though...

Hey, I'm English..that was the first song that came to mind. xlolx Sorry Jack fans! It's freakin boring here in Conway when we play Sept. 1st and then finally get a home game Oct. 1st. xnutsx

Here's one of my all time favorites for the Bears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldPVBeU5wr0

SFA 71
September 15th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Forget it ... it's not worth the trouble/

jhanel
September 16th, 2011, 07:56 AM
NSU vs SMU...FORK'EM DEMONS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hli19dSK0sg

FormerPokeCenter
September 16th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Forget it ... it's not worth the trouble/

This is perhaps your smartest message board move...ever ;)

To borrow a Clint Eastwood line, "A Man's gotta know his limitations"...

katstrapper
September 17th, 2011, 10:51 PM
If Sam finishes better than 6-5, then I'll acknowledge what Fritz has done.

Hmmm.. How about them apples tonight? 316 yds rushing against UCA.... 2-0, 1-0 SLC

katstrapper
September 17th, 2011, 10:52 PM
NSU vs SMU...FORK'EM DEMONS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hli19dSK0sg

Bet they got tired of hearing that SMU band play after every first down and touchdown....

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Bet they got tired of hearing that SMU band play after every first down and touchdown....

good one ks.

blackfordpu
September 17th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Week 1: 8-0

Incarnate Word at Lamar

Would you look at that, perfect again. :) 7-0 this week.

jhanel
September 18th, 2011, 02:36 AM

You were right ks. I'll be the first to admit. They just whooped our *** tonight. Great game by you guys.

TexasTerror
September 18th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Not bad... a 7-0 week! Not many of you can say that since you went against the Bearkats! ;)

TT's Predictions All-Time Results
2007 Record: 46-14 (24-4 SLC)
2008 Record: 40-22 (9-18 SLC)
2009 Record: 41-22 (16-12 SLC)
2010 Record: 49-17 (19-9 SLC)
2011 Record: 19-2 (1-0 SLC)
Total: 195-77 (69-43 SLC)

TheRevSFA
September 18th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Hmmm.. How about them apples tonight? 316 yds rushing against UCA.... 2-0, 1-0 SLC

Good win. It was a good one and should make everyone in the SLC realize that you have a tandem at RB.

katstrapper
September 18th, 2011, 12:30 PM
You were right ks. I'll be the first to admit. They just whooped our *** tonight. Great game by you guys.

SMU smoked our tails two years ago, the last year of Phil Bennett. What I was amazed at was how big their O-lineman were. There were very big and physical.

BEAR
September 18th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Good win. It was a good one and should make everyone in the SLC realize that you have a tandem at RB.

It wasn't the RBs that did the damage....it was the Oline that parted the purple waters. ANY RB could have walked through those holes. Yeah, the RBs did a great job of running but give credit where credit is due..to the big uglies.

LIONFAN07
September 18th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I remember Sam being good on the offensive line last year. Seems like they are going to be for real this year.