PDA

View Full Version : You don't have to respect me, but you BETTER respect the mocs..

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 08:25 PM
They just throttled 10th ranked Jacksonville State 38-17

TheBisonator
September 10th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Oh yeah, well NDSU has whaled on a couple of cupcakes, 42-6 and 49-0 right now... :D

ON EDIT: 56-0

PantherRob82
September 10th, 2011, 08:31 PM
They just throttled 10th ranked Jacksonville State 38-17

So? Both teams could be worthless. Not like Jax St had proved anything yet. ;)

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 08:37 PM
So? Both teams could be worthless. Not like Jax St had proved anything yet. ;)

Or Chattanooga could be dominant

PantherRob82
September 10th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Or Chattanooga could be dominant

COULD being the key word. If they deserve respect they will get it.

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Bahaha Chattanooga beats the number 10 team in the country by 3 tds and your best response is they could be worthless? Ok at the very worst Jacksonville State is one of the most talented teams in the entire country. If you question that much than you are an idiot.

PantherRob82
September 10th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Bahaha Chattanooga beats the number 10 team in the country by 3 tds and your best response is they could be worthless? Ok at the very worst Jacksonville State is one of the most talented teams in the entire country. If you question that much than you are an idiot.

The OVC doesn't accomplish much. Jax State hasn't accomplished much. Just because people think they might be good, doesn't make them good in the grand scheme of things.

Sac State beat Oregon State, then got smoked today by Southern Utah who got beat by South Dakota State who got slaughtered by Illinois today. Preseason and early season rankings don't mean much. xrolleyesx

PantherRob82
September 10th, 2011, 08:51 PM
If you question that much than you are an idiot.
also, if you are going to go with "idiot", it's then, not than. xthumbsupx

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 08:55 PM
And UNI almost beat Iowa state who beat Iowa. And is about to beat SFA. I suppose that isnt impressive either? Or is it only impressive because of UNI's legendary tradition?

XxRollseyesatthisidiotxX

PantherRob82
September 10th, 2011, 09:07 PM
And UNI almost beat Iowa state who beat Iowa. And is about to beat SFA. I suppose that isnt impressive either? Or is it only impressive because of UNI's legendary tradition?

XxRollseyesatthisidiotxX

But UT-C didn't "almost" beat Nebraska. All they have to hang their hat on is a win over an OVC team that "might" be good.

You're a Vol anyway, not a Moc. Your lack of FCS knowledge is showing.

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 09:09 PM
But UT-C didn't "almost" beat Nebraska. All they have to hang their hat on is a win over an OVC team that "might" be good.

You're a Vol anyway, not a Moc. Your lack of FCS knowledge is showing.

The fact that I owa State beat Iowa is cute, it really is. But they are no Nebraska. Your lack of FBS knowledge is showing.

PantherRob82
September 10th, 2011, 09:53 PM
The fact that I owa State beat Iowa is cute, it really is. But they are no Nebraska. Your lack of FBS knowledge is showing.

Oh, Nebraska that was losing to Fresno State for a good deal of the game? Nebraska that lost to Iowa State last year?

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Oh, Nebraska that was losing to Fresno State for a good deal of the game? Nebraska that lost to Iowa State last year?

Yeah that Nebraskas that still ended up with a much better season than Iowa State as always. Iowa State is one of the worst football programs at the BCS level, talent wise and results wise. Get real.

SouthernMan
September 10th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Yeah that Nebraskas that still ended up with a much better season than Iowa State as always. Iowa State is one of the worst football programs at the BCS level, talent wise and results wise. Get real.

Please post on October 9th when you are riding across I-16 and up I-75 with tail between your legs.

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Please post on October 9th when you are riding across I-16 and up I-75 with tail between your legs.

Georgia Southern is one of the least likely teams on the mocs schedule to beat the,. Ill give Ga Southern a solid 15 percent chance.

PantherRob82
September 10th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Georgia Southern is one of the least likely teams on the mocs schedule to beat the,. Ill give Ga Southern a solid 15 percent chance.

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

SouthernMan
September 10th, 2011, 11:04 PM

Great attitude. I hope all 35 of the Moc fans that show up to Paulson have the same feeling. We AINT no Jax State.

Twentysix
September 10th, 2011, 11:05 PM

Almost impressive. Unranked USD just beat #1(top 10 team on my ballot) team in the country. Get in line kiddo.

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Great attitude. I hope all 35 of the Moc fans that show up to Paulson have the same feeling. We AINT no Jax State.

I know you arent. You are behind them talent wise as well as schematically.

Grizzaholic
September 10th, 2011, 11:07 PM

xeyebrowx

ASUTodd
September 10th, 2011, 11:07 PM

tisk tisk tisk.... You best be thinking about that long trip to Boone you chumps have to make in two weeks...Wait, you might not want to overlook E Kentucky just yet... You guys win a game and now you are the crown prince of the FCS. Win a title then you can talk to the likes of GSU and APP State... until then, hush it and go sit in the corner.

SouthernMan
September 10th, 2011, 11:11 PM

Again, have fun on October 9th when you make the trek back to Tennessee beaten by a team that Jax State has passed by.

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 11:16 PM
xeyebrowx

Is this surprising in some way to you? Because they backdoored there way into the playoffs last year and had a nice little run over a few games they are the number best team in the country this year. Their history old history doesnt mean jack to me. Nor do the fictional national rankings as well as the joke of a ranking that comes out for this site. They arent a great team, tey arent even very good. I watched Chattanooga push them around last year and they are going to do it again. Jacksonville State is more talented than them, and so is Chattanooga.

And too top it all, you morons rank Jacksonville State 10 and Chattanooga 22 in your little poll, and now you are acting like it aint nothing when the mocs roll them by 3 tds? Give me a break. Your logic is trash.

Reign of Terrier
September 10th, 2011, 11:18 PM
It's week 2. Give me 2 or 3 weeks and I'll tell you what impresses me

Grizzaholic
September 10th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Is this surprising in some way to you? Because they backdoored there way into the playoffs last year and had a nice little run over a few games they are the number best team in the country this year. Their history old history doesnt mean jack to me. Nor do the fictional national rankings as well as the joke of a ranking that comes out for this site. They arent a great team, tey arent even very good. I watched Chattanooga push them around last year and they are going to do it again. Jacksonville State is more talented than them, and so is Chattanooga.

And too top it all, you morons rank Jacksonville State 10 and Chattanooga 25 in your little poll, and now you are acting like it aint nothing when the mocs roll them by 3 tds? Give me a break. Your logic is trash.

You seem like a very angry person. You continually put down the FCS as a whole and its fans/websites. Why don't you move on to a FBS site. There are many out there. It might let you calm down a little, lower your blood pressure, and give you another way to look at life.

Peace

ericsaid
September 10th, 2011, 11:33 PM

And too top it all, you morons rank Jacksonville State 10 and Chattanooga 22 in your little poll, and now you are acting like it aint nothing when the mocs roll them by 3 tds? Give me a break. Your logic is trash.

You seem to have some issues good sir. Ranting and raving about beating the number ten team in the country then tossing out the meaning of rankings completely ten posts later. I wouldn't expect much more from a Moc. Some how I don't think anyone else would either. Your a joke.

asumike83
September 10th, 2011, 11:39 PM
It was a great win for Chattanooga and the SoCon as a whole. I'm not ready to label UT-C a national contender just yet, but they are moving in the right direction. With the schedule ahead of them, Chattanooga will have plenty of opportunities to earn their respect.

TwoFeathers
September 10th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Nice Win Mocs! Way to call it, Chattownmocs!

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 11:43 PM
You seem to have some issues good sir. Ranting and raving about beating the number ten team in the country then tossing out the meaning of rankings completely ten posts later. I wouldn't expect much more from a Moc. Some how I don't think anyone else would either. Your a joke.

You need to work on reading comprehension. The meaning of the rankings become null and void when the people who helped make the rankings pretend that the team they ranked 22 beating the team they ranked 11th by 3 tds is nothing.

PantherRob82
September 10th, 2011, 11:59 PM
You need to work on reading comprehension. The meaning of the rankings become null and void when the people who helped make the rankings pretend that the team they ranked 22 beating the team they ranked 11th by 3 tds is nothing.

It isn't nothing. It means Jax State is not #11. It does not necessarily mean either team is Top 25 or playoff bound.

Western_101
September 11th, 2011, 12:44 AM

Good for you pal. I take great pride in my nerdiness, Alla spending time of my life that I can not get back on a mssg board.

The things that I find most admirable about your posts are A) for sure the enthusiasm B) Your vicarious delusion of grandeur and C) your Baggary is most certainly a chart topper (Baggary as in douche that is)

Stop the press, the Mocs beat an OVC team.....

I am not being sarcastic, I picked up the AP wire feed.

Terrierforlife
September 11th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Give it to the guy, his team won. They are pretty good and appear to be getting better. There is room for another top SOCON squad. Let the fun begin!

blueballs
September 11th, 2011, 08:34 AM
I think what we saw is that JSU- without their starting QB- is clearly NOT a top 10 team and Chatty is pretty good... how good ??? We'll see between now and October 9 when they travel to Boone and Statesboro.

October 8 can't get here fast enough...

skeeveu2
September 11th, 2011, 09:11 AM
After watching the game last evening I can say this.....Chattanooga is not that good and Jax State is not that bad........

chattownmocs
September 11th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Good for you pal. I take great pride in my nerdiness, Alla spending time of my life that I can not get back on a mssg board.

The things that I find most admirable about your posts are A) for sure the enthusiasm B) Your vicarious delusion of grandeur and C) your Baggary is most certainly a chart topper (Baggary as in douche that is)

Stop the press, the Mocs beat an OVC team.....

I am not being sarcastic, I picked up the AP wire feed.

Ive said it before, and Ill sau it again. The people who use the term "douche bag" usually fit the description to a tee. Its uncanny, maybe unlike any other word in the english language. But your post leaves no doubt. Did you read it before you hit submit?

GoGSU
September 11th, 2011, 03:29 PM
What are you...like 12?

theasushow
September 11th, 2011, 04:17 PM
What are you...like 12?

I dont know, but i would LOVE to get my hands on whatever that kid has been smokin.

App-a-latch-un
September 11th, 2011, 04:31 PM
stupid a$$ thread title

Achilles Return
September 11th, 2011, 04:50 PM
lol internet respect.

theasushow
September 11th, 2011, 05:07 PM
lol internet respect.

Give the poor kid some internet respect! hahahaha

chattownmocs
September 11th, 2011, 05:34 PM
lol internet respect.

Isnt that why you have a Bob Marley Avi on a college football message board? So people will think you are cool?

T-Dog
September 11th, 2011, 05:37 PM
This is like the time Elon had their one really good year and challenged the old guard. Didn't work for them.

13 days til you challenge the old guard young Moc fan.

Mountaineer#96
September 11th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I like the Mocs and most of the fan base they have....however like an up and coming ASU 5-6 years ago a bandwagon few soiled the rest by trashy displays only demonstrating further "hey, we really haven't been here before".

bjtheflamesfan
September 11th, 2011, 06:05 PM
The win over JSU is to be lauded, but again, respect is earned not given, and a team that has gone 6-5 in back to back years isnt exactly going to garner a lot of "respect", and their fans certainly wont when there are guys like chattownmocs prattling and preening like a peacock. I mean Liberty still has some work to do but one thing is for sure, we have earned a lot of respect from opposing fan bases. yeah we give folks a hard time but we know how to win and lose with grace, something that Mocs fans (including one in particular) could stand to learn

UCMoc
September 11th, 2011, 06:36 PM
The problem that I have here, is that all of you are responding with rational points. You are responding with rational points to someone who is only trying to start a flamewar. Please, save rational points for some other post. I don't understand why people continue to pour gasoline on a fire. Just ignore him, once we have a losing season at some point, he'll find some other team to troll for. This is a common issue for Vol fans, they have to find a team that anybody else cares about since people will no longer listen to their big orange bs.

Now I know how the GSU and App St. fans feel when they watch someone get sucked into a pointless debate with one of their trolls. It just makes me shake my head and scream "Why?" like Nancy Kerrigan.

noogamoc
September 11th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Respect will be earned. Time will tell. Until then, I loved that 6-5 last year and sure hope we can at least get 7 this season!

citdog
September 11th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Isnt that why you have a Bob Marley Avi on a college football message board? So people will think you are cool?

Dude that's Jimi NOT Bob

Jimi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h2ywNdG45I&feature=related

Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSC2_1FPXPE

you're such a schmuck I shouldn't even bother.

GunsAndGuitars
September 11th, 2011, 07:13 PM

But it's so much fun to keep him around.

Mountaineer
September 11th, 2011, 07:21 PM

xlolx

Chattownmocs confirmed as the un-hippest whitest guy on AGS? Or he at least gives some Ivy guys a run for the money. ;)

chattanoogamocs
September 11th, 2011, 07:25 PM
I find it interesting how quickly other fans want to point out the 6-5 record, but give no respect to who the Mocs actually played. In 2010, the Mocs played 6 nationally ranked teams (at the time of the game), 4 being top 10 (including FBS champion Auburn)
SEE: http://www.gomocs.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=88681&SPID=10577&DB_OEM_ID=17700&Q_SEASON=2010

In my mind, that schedule in and of it self deserves respect. The Mocs aren't playing any cupcakes in the OOC and have to survive in one of the premiere conferences in FCS. And they accomplished that record with diminished scholarships and practice time (due to the previous coaching staff)

I would argue that if you plugged the Mocs into Liberty's daunting schedule last year (one ranked team) they probably could have gone 8-3 too.
SEE: http://www.libertyflames.com/index.cfm?pid=10873&teamID=9&seasonID=156
(I am not saying that Liberty wasn't good, just that many good teams could have had success with the schedule they played)

And finally, I will state again...if defies logical to how many rubes there are on this board...you let one guy drive you all crazy and don't seem to realize that is exactly what he wants.

ekufbfan
September 11th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Hope I get this right, but in the words of Roy Kidd (2 time National Championship coach, 2 time national runner runner up, won more OVC championships than any other coach,, one of the winngest coaches in ALL (ALL levels) of college football and in the College Football Hall of Fame and a heck of a nice and classy guy):

When you win, act like you have done it before!

citdog
September 11th, 2011, 07:45 PM
rubes .

Legal Eagle is that you?

chattownmocs
September 11th, 2011, 07:55 PM
The win over JSU is to be lauded, but again, respect is earned not given, and a team that has gone 6-5 in back to back years isnt exactly going to garner a lot of "respect", and their fans certainly wont when there are guys like chattownmocs prattling and preening like a peacock. I mean Liberty still has some work to do but one thing is for sure, we have earned a lot of respect from opposing fan bases. yeah we give folks a hard time but we know how to win and lose with grace, something that Mocs fans (including one in particular) could stand to learn

You always want to interject Liberty into the conversation...Once again...Who Cares?

chattownmocs
September 11th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Dude that's Jimi NOT Bob

Jimi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h2ywNdG45I&feature=related

Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSC2_1FPXPE

Same difference

GaSouthern
September 11th, 2011, 08:00 PM
This is like the time Elon had their one really good year and challenged the old guard. Didn't work for them.

13 days til you challenge the old guard young Moc fan.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to T-Dog again."

Milktruck74
September 11th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I think what we saw is that JSU- without their starting QB- is clearly NOT a top 10 team and Chatty is pretty good... how good ??? We'll see between now and October 9 when they travel to Boone and Statesboro.

October 8 can't get here fast enough...

As much as it pains me to lend support to Chattowns argument.... One must remember the back-up is the same Kid that led them to a victory over Ole Miss last year. I don't know how good Ivory was, but I don't think they lost much with Blanchard. I think the Moc's D is just that good.

Thumper 76
September 13th, 2011, 11:42 PM
You always want to interject Liberty into the conversation...Once again...Who Cares?
When I find the life guard who was sleeping on duty at the gene pool when you and two NDSU posters jumped in I swear I'm gunna beat his ***.

PantherRob82
September 14th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Chatty looses at least one of the next four, and as many as three. EKU, App St, and GSU all of the talent to take them down. I think they lose to App and GSU.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Chatty looses at least one of the next four, and as many as three. EKU, App St, and GSU all of the talent to take them down. I think they lose to App and GSU.

Or maybe they win all of the next four, or maybe they win none. Who knows, does that pretty much cover all the possibilities for you?

PaladinFan
September 14th, 2011, 07:25 AM
I find it interesting how quickly other fans want to point out the 6-5 record, but give no respect to who the Mocs actually played. In 2010, the Mocs played 6 nationally ranked teams (at the time of the game), 4 being top 10 (including FBS champion Auburn)
SEE: http://www.gomocs.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=88681&SPID=10577&DB_OEM_ID=17700&Q_SEASON=2010

In my mind, that schedule in and of it self deserves respect. The Mocs aren't playing any cupcakes in the OOC and have to survive in one of the premiere conferences in FCS. And they accomplished that record with diminished scholarships and practice time (due to the previous coaching staff)

I would argue that if you plugged the Mocs into Liberty's daunting schedule last year (one ranked team) they probably could have gone 8-3 too.
(I am not saying that Liberty wasn't good, just that many good teams could have had success with the schedule they played)

And finally, I will state again...if defies logical to how many rubes there are on this board...you let one guy drive you all crazy and don't seem to realize that is exactly what he wants.

Don't give yourself too much credit. You aren't driving us crazy. I highly doubt that any one on here loses sleep over your comments.

You are, of course, entertaining. UTC has a good football team. Respect for that football team is earned on the field. Everyone on here wants to see UTC do well. This isn't an Elon situation--most folks here have followed the SoCon long enough to have watched UTC be horrendous year in and year out. Tons of untapped talent, no leadership. Everyone is pulling for the Mocs, but you just don't gain a lot of traction with this crowd (who represent schools that have pretty much run this level of football for 30 years) with weekly awards or pre-season all-americans. You earn it the way Wofford did, respecting this Conference and the teams that play in it, and then going out and handling your business between the white lines.

ASUMountaineer
September 14th, 2011, 07:59 AM

I think it's awesome that you want respect from "rubes" and "idiots." Like I've said before, I enjoy your posts...they are entertaining and fill the void left by the departures of AlexAle and LegalEagle. Kudos. xthumbsupx

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Bahahaha, Dont give himself credit? He is talking about me you dingleberries. Chattanoogamocs and chattownmocs are 2 different usernames. Are you blind?

FormerPokeCenter
September 14th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Ive said it before, and Ill sau it again. The people who use the term "douche bag" usually fit the description to a tee. Its uncanny, maybe unlike any other word in the english language. But your post leaves no doubt. Did you read it before you hit submit?

I could be wrong here, but didn't you just indirectly call him a Douche Bag, yourself? And, using your logic, what does that indicate about..well...YOU? ;)

FormerPokeCenter
September 14th, 2011, 09:22 AM
SEE: http://www.gomocs.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=88681&SPID=10577&DB_OEM_ID=17700&Q_SEASON=2010.

So what you're saying is that Chatty is the best 6-5 team in the country?? Why don't you get all the 6-5 teams together and have a round robin tourney to see which one comes out on top?? You could have it in Marietta, Georgia and call it the Marietta Mediocrity Match-up...or something like that....

pike51
September 14th, 2011, 09:26 AM
So what you're saying is that Chatty is the best 6-5 team in the country?? Why don't you get all the 6-5 teams together and have a round robin tourney to see which one comes out on top?? You could have it in Marietta, Georgia and call it the Marietta Mediocrity Match-up...or something like that....

Chattanooga could be top seed in the FCS NIT football tournament.

The Cats
September 14th, 2011, 10:52 AM
WOW chattownmocs.... you are well on your way to becoming the next Appaholic.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2011, 12:22 PM
I could be wrong here, but didn't you just indirectly call him a Douche Bag, yourself? And, using your logic, what does that indicate about..well...YOU? ;)

Using a term, and indirectly calling someone something are 2 different things entirely arent they?

pike51
September 14th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Using a term, and indirectly calling someone something are 2 different things entirely arent they?

No, not really... because feelings get hurt either way.

http://freepostermaker.com/uploads/saved_posters/free-poster-xvtbhsxyxb-WORDS-CAN-HURT-OR-HEAL..jpg

FormerPokeCenter
September 14th, 2011, 02:50 PM

The end result is the same. You called him a Douchebag in a post where you indicate that people who call other people douche bags are, themselves, douchebags.

Self-loathe or project much?

Smitty
September 14th, 2011, 03:41 PM
http://troll.me/images/dwight-schrute/sticks-and-stones-may-break-my-bones-but-words-will-never-hurt-me-false-psychological-damage-is-irreparable.jpg

Silenoz
September 14th, 2011, 03:56 PM

Stopped reading this thread right here

olejack
September 14th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Thought this would be a nice change of pace considering our beloved chattowns rhetoric. I'm sure most all the other teams in the SoCon have something like this going on with them as well.xthumbsupx

http://www.newschannel9.com/articles/lumiere-1004576-mocs-calling.html

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2011, 04:05 PM
The end result is the same. You called him a Douchebag in a post where you indicate that people who call other people douche bags are, themselves, douchebags.

Self-loathe or project much?

You fail, alright, I dont use the term. I dont call people that. I think its a pretty weak put down. You should be able to figure out how wrong you are by going back and reading the series of posts again.

chattownmocs
September 14th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Stopped reading this thread right here

Is it because you cant read or, what? There is another thread about the weakness of Georgia Southern. Go read it, if you can.

FormerPokeCenter
September 14th, 2011, 08:45 PM
You fail, alright, I dont use the term. I dont call people that. I think its a pretty weak put down. You should be able to figure out how wrong you are by going back and reading the series of posts again.

Two things:

1.) You clearly took the Georgia State Logic Class. I'm paraphrasing here, but you said that calling people douchebags makes one a douchebag. It's almost as if you're arguing "post hoc; ergo prompter hoc." Your opponent called somebody a douchebag, then it follows - in your opinion - he must bea douchbag. So, though you didn't include the ad hominem in the same sentence with his name or an applicable personal pronoun dujour, you still - even if by inference - "called him a douchebag," Douchebag ;)

2.) Consistency's not exactly your strong suit is it? First you admit to the indirect inference which is tantamount to calling him a douchebag, then deny that you ever use the term?

Again, self-loathe and/or project much? ;)

Silenoz
September 15th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Is it because you cant read or, what? There is another thread about the weakness of Georgia Southern. Go read it, if you can.
Because it's obvious you're an extreme homer and I'm sure the thread goes nowhere

dgtw
September 15th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Georgia southern is amoing the least likely to beat UTC and they have a 15% chance of winning? I'd have thought 15% would be the high water mark on the probability scale.

chattownmocs
September 15th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Two things:

1.) You clearly took the Georgia State Logic Class. I'm paraphrasing here, but you said that calling people douchebags makes one a douchebag. It's almost as if you're arguing "post hoc; ergo prompter hoc." Your opponent called somebody a douchebag, then it follows - in your opinion - he must bea douchbag. So, though you didn't include the ad hominem in the same sentence with his name or an applicable personal pronoun dujour, you still - even if by inference - "called him a douchebag," Douchebag ;)

2.) Consistency's not exactly your strong suit is it? First you admit to the indirect inference which is tantamount to calling him a douchebag, then deny that you ever use the term?

Again, self-loathe and/or project much? ;)

Listen one more time. He brought up the term for me. I know what the term means and how it is used. I dont use it. But I have noticed that people who do usually fit the desription. Simple is that. Why cant you understand that?

chattownmocs
September 15th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Because it's obvious you're an extreme homer and I'm sure the thread goes nowhere

Well, I guess you missed the game they played. I think most people who worship GSU, dont know just have mediocre they really are.

chattownmocs
September 15th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Georgia southern is amoing the least likely to beat UTC and they have a 15% chance of winning? I'd have thought 15% would be the high water mark on the probability scale.

Not really. Ill give Wofford 40 (the socon will probably be clinched by the time we play them) App State 30, Elon 25, Furman 20.

Reign of Terrier
September 15th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Not really. Ill give Wofford 40 (the socon will probably be clinched by the time we play them) App State 30, Elon 25, Furman 20.

more like you'll lose to us by 40......continuing trends afterall

Silenoz
September 15th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Well, I guess you missed the game they played. I think most people who worship GSU, dont know just have mediocre they really are.

Ok, lets says GSU ends up being the definition of mediocrity, finishes the season at 6-5 and out of the playoffs or something. If you think that team has a 15% chance of beating juggernaut Chattanooga at home, then well... continue living in your JBB-like fantasy world

FormerPokeCenter
September 15th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Listen one more time. He brought up the term for me. I know what the term means and how it is used. I dont use it. But I have noticed that people who do usually fit the desription. Simple is that. Why cant you understand that?

Actually, he didn't call YOU a douche bag, he referred to your "baggery" in a post where he also referenced your delusions of grandeur and infered that you wore Moc colored glasses....

I realize you have no clue why I don't understand exactly what it is you think you meant you were trying to say, but the fact of the matter is YOU brought up the term Douche Bag, first, with your inference that his usage of the world Baggary made him a douche bag...with this grammatically interesting gem:

"Ive said it before, and Ill sau it again. The people who use the term "douche bag" usually fit the description to a tee. Its uncanny, maybe unlike any other word in the english language. But your post leaves no doubt. Did you read it before you hit submit?"

So much for "not using it." It's pretty clear you don't use Spell Check nor consult a dictionary either. Nevermind issues of case and tense, you're using "term" and "word" interchangeably. Nice. You don't have an advanced degree in English from Georgia State do you???

Nevermind, that was a rhetorical question, totally unrelated to the matter at hand ;)

The point remains, you said that people who use the term "douche bag" fit the description to a tee, effectively calling him a douchebag.

You DO understand that posting that makes you a douche bag and also that it causes you to be hoisted by your own petard, don't you?

I retract my earlier question about whether or not you project and/or self-loathe much. Both require at least some semblance of sentience.

I think your work on this thread more or less rules that out....

chattownmocs
September 15th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Actually, he didn't call YOU a douche bag, he referred to your "baggery" in a post where he also referenced your delusions of grandeur and infered that you wore Moc colored glasses....

I realize you have no clue why I don't understand exactly what it is you think you meant you were trying to say, but the fact of the matter is YOU brought up the term Douche Bag, first, with your inference that his usage of the world Baggary made him a douche bag...with this grammatically interesting gem:

"Ive said it before, and Ill sau it again. The people who use the term "douche bag" usually fit the description to a tee. Its uncanny, maybe unlike any other word in the english language. But your post leaves no doubt. Did you read it before you hit submit?"

So much for "not using it." It's pretty clear you don't use Spell Check nor consult a dictionary either. Nevermind issues of case and tense, you're using "term" and "word" interchangeably. Nice. You don't have an advanced degree in English from Georgia State do you???

Nevermind, that was a rhetorical question, totally unrelated to the matter at hand ;)

The point remains, you said that people who use the term "douche bag" fit the description to a tee, effectively calling him a douchebag.

You DO understand that posting that makes you a douche bag and also that it causes you to be hoisted by your own petard, don't you?

I retract my earlier question about whether or not you project and/or self-loathe much. Both require at least some semblance of sentience.

I think your work on this thread more or less rules that out....

On and on with the nothingness. Dude give it up. Apparently I am vastly superior to you intelectually, or you would have picked up on the exact same think I picked up from his post. EPIC FAIL.

FormerPokeCenter
September 15th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Oh, this thread has had Epic Fail written all over it from the inception ;)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're so far removed from the notion of intellectual superiority that you can't even spell intellectually correctly. Nice!

Thanks for succinctly illustrating your ineptitude far better than I ever could ;).

Baldy
September 15th, 2011, 06:16 PM
On and on with the nothingness. Dude give it up. Apparently I am vastly superior to you intelectually(sp), or you would have picked up on the exact same think I picked up from his post. EPIC FAIL.

xeyebrowx

Bless your little "intellectually superior" heart. xlolx xbowx

Milktruck74
September 15th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Oh, this thread has had Epic Fail written all over it from the inception ;)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're so far removed from the notion of intellectual superiority that you can't even spell intellectually correctly. Nice!

Thanks for succinctly illustrating your ineptitude far better than I ever could ;).

You use your tongue purtier then a $20 whore!!!

chattownmocs
September 15th, 2011, 06:44 PM

Im going to post this again. You have failes. No matter how many big words you spelled correcty, you still failed. It is clear.

Grizzaholic
September 15th, 2011, 06:48 PM

Im going to post this again. You have failes. No matter how many big words you spelled correcty, you still failed. It is clear.

ummmm

james_lawfirm
September 15th, 2011, 07:02 PM
On and on with the nothingness. Dude give it up. Apparently I am vastly superior to you intelectually, or you would have picked up on the exact same think I picked up from his post. EPIC FAIL.

Nothingness??? Hoo-boy! I think you've got another think coming.

That post you were replying to may have been the best piece of creative writing I have seen on this here whining board, er, message board.

Do you even know what a petard is?

Who's Epic?

Eaglesrus
September 15th, 2011, 07:05 PM

ummmm

Apparently the party is at chattown's residence tonight, and it started early!

bjtheflamesfan
September 15th, 2011, 07:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

PantherRob82
September 15th, 2011, 08:49 PM

Douche. xlolx