PDA

View Full Version : Mocs Play for the OVC Championship on 9/17

Milktruck74
September 10th, 2011, 08:08 PM
THe Chattanooga Mocs go to EKU next saturday after taking out the #1 team in the OVC (JSU) to face the #2....

Looks like the Mocs will face 4 straight top 25 teams. Nebraska, Jax St, EKU, APP ST. 3 on the road!!!!

chattownmocs
September 10th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Mocs will win, LARGE.

noogamoc
September 10th, 2011, 09:20 PM
The competition we face in the early part of our schedule can only help us as we make our DEEP run into the playoffs. We really need the win next week on the road!

Go MOCS!

Bam
September 12th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Sorry EKU is third behind Murray & JaxSt. No worries this week Mocs EKU struggled against the team picked LAST in the MVFC.

Milktruck74
September 12th, 2011, 10:07 AM
BAM says it....I believe it!!!! Good enough.

olejack
September 12th, 2011, 11:19 AM
I worry about the Mocs having a let down this week after a big win last week and the big game in Boone the following week. Don't know anything about EKU except the great winning tradition from past years. Guess I will predict 31-21 Mocs based on Bams scouting report. Go Mocs!

Bam
September 12th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Welcome olejack. If you a few days, I could brief you on the EKU tradition, but that will have to wait another day. By the way I am a "Master FCS Advocate" so my word is gold. Go Colonels!!

Smitty
September 12th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Wow I thought 2 UTC fans were already annoying enough, now we are up to 4 in a single thread...

citdog
September 12th, 2011, 11:36 AM
I worry about the Mocs having a let down this week after a big win last week and the big game in Boone the following week. Don't know anything about EKU except the great winning tradition from past years. Guess I will predict 31-21 Mocs based on Bams scouting report. Go Mocs!

ALWAYS trust a fat bald guy who is so comfortable with his homosexuality that he has FLAMES on his shirt.

Bam
September 12th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Wow! Crushed by the great citdog. My day is complete. As the great Geoff Tate once wrote---"So take hold of the flame, Don't you see life's a game, So take hold of the flame, You've got nothing to lose, but everything to gain."

citdog
September 12th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Wow! Crushed by the great citdog. My day is complete. As the great Geoff Tate once wrote---"So take hold of the flame, Don't you see life's a game, So take hold of the flame, You've got nothing to lose, but everything to gain."

or as the President of VMI said "once a month in the shower doesn't make you gay. especially if you don't make eye contact".

Bam
September 12th, 2011, 11:56 AM
or as the President of VMI said "once a month in the shower doesn't make you gay. especially if you don't make eye contact".

Damn, this thread is heading into the wrong direction. BTW why would UTC want the OVC crown? All that gets you is fake gold ring & a first round loss in the PO's?

Smitty
September 12th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Damn, this thread is heading into the wrong direction. BTW why would UTC want the OVC crown? All that gets you is fake gold ring & a first round loss in the PO's?

That would be a step up for Chatt

TTUEagles
September 12th, 2011, 12:13 PM
A quote by Geoff Tate...awesome! He's coming to Nashville November 2 - I cannot wait!

Bam
September 12th, 2011, 01:21 PM
A quote by Geoff Tate...awesome! He's coming to Nashville November 2 - I cannot wait!

Showin' my age.

olejack
September 12th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Welcome olejack. If you a few days, I could brief you on the EKU tradition, but that will have to wait another day. By the way I am a "Master FCS Advocate" so my word is gold. Go Colonels!!

Thanks Bam. Good to be here. I'm very much aware of the tradition at EKU. As a past ETSU Buc EKU handed us our hats on a number of occasions back in the Roy Kidd days. I also remember handing Westerns hat to them more times than not as wellxthumbsupx. But at least they still have they're football program....if you can call it that.

Rob Iola
September 12th, 2011, 02:03 PM
EKU's beatable, but it's still very difficult to win in Richmond...

ekufbfan
September 12th, 2011, 02:59 PM
I don't think we know what we have yet. Was feeling good after the Kansas State game with the defense playing so well and EKU playing without Pryor (QB) and starting a true freshman QB. Then we get Pryor back agains Mo State and he played well, but the defense let Mo St make some big plays on them. Cannot have that happen against Chatty!

pike51
September 12th, 2011, 03:16 PM
That would be a step up for Chatt

http://www.*****politics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

But at least WCU knows they aren't top 3... yet. xthumbsupx