PDA

View Full Version : Northwestern State Vs LSU

jhanel
September 8th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I know the chance of us winning this game is slim to none, but that still means we have a chance!!!! xprayx

Just some videos I did for our upcoming game with LSU! FORK'EM!!!

NSU vs LSU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VW1k2Eam4Q

NSU vs LSU response video: (They made a video for the Northwestern State Game, I just used to motivated the team.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdhRNv1CHqY

blackfordpu
September 8th, 2011, 09:24 PM
They will make it quick, the game will be over after the first quarter.

jhanel
September 9th, 2011, 09:15 AM
They will make it quick, the game will be over after the first quarter.

I hope not, but we will see come Saturday night. The odds are stacked a mile high against us, but miracles do happen!

FORK'EM DEMONS!!!

DG Cowboy
September 9th, 2011, 10:54 AM
If you can be down 15 with 45 seconds remaining, as McNeese was, you will have had a heck of a game. Good luck to my other alma mater.

LIONFAN07
September 9th, 2011, 11:16 AM
As much as I would love to see NWST beat the tiggers in Baton Rouge I just can't see it happening. Not just that, I don't see many teams on LSU's schedule beating them with how good their defense is. I just hope the Demons as McNeese did last year play more competive than the Louisiana so called FBS schools do against the Tigers. (ULL, ULM, LaTech) It would be another situation were the state FCS schools would show they are better programs than the FBS ones outside LSU. Enjoy the expierence.xthumbsupxxsalutexxsalutex

DG Cowboy
September 9th, 2011, 11:41 AM
SLU is getting a raw deal with LSU playing Towson next year instead of the Lions. There are LS and U fans telling me they hope the Tigers and Pokes play again soon because they enjoyed the "neighborhood squabbling". They don't care for the OOC games with FCS teams from afar who don't bring many fans.

jhanel
September 9th, 2011, 12:12 PM
I really do hope we represent and do our University, the State of Louisiana, FCS, and the SLC proud. With our heads up high the whole time! FORK'EM DEMONS!!!

lionsrking2
September 9th, 2011, 01:18 PM
SLU is getting a raw deal with LSU playing Towson next year instead of the Lions. There are LS and U fans telling me they hope the Tigers and Pokes play again soon because they enjoyed the "neighborhood squabbling". They don't care for the OOC games with FCS teams from afar who don't bring many fans.

My understanding is we were approached by LSU but already had our schedule for 2012 completed ... we have a return date with UTM, Georgia Tech and a home game with South Dakota State, in addition to our conference schedule ... hopefully we can get the Tigers on the schedule in the not too distant future.

TheRevSFA
September 9th, 2011, 02:15 PM
If NWST wins..I'll wear a Demon shirt to our SFA tailgate for the battle for the Chief

jhanel
September 9th, 2011, 02:40 PM
If NWST wins..I'll wear a Demon shirt to our SFA tailgate for the battle for the Chief

LIKE xthumbsupx xprayx

BEAR
September 9th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Speed kills. xshakingmadx

L-otsa
S-peed
U-niversithy