PDA

View Full Version : The Poll has been Reopened until 1:30 pm EST

ursus arctos horribilis
September 5th, 2011, 11:43 AM
This is the only week this will happen. Some of you guys that wait until the last second to vote need to make adj. in your routine that incorporate the fact that this shuts down at Noon EST.

paward
September 5th, 2011, 11:47 AM
One of the problems is you are not sure if your poll took this week. I think I did it, but when I went in again to see my results the screen came up again to vote. Is there a way for that screen to show that you have voted? Also, will it be possible to see a running tally of my votes throughout the season?

ursus arctos horribilis
September 5th, 2011, 11:59 AM
One of the problems is you are not sure if your poll took this week. I think I did it, but when I went in again to see my results the screen came up again to vote. Is there a way for that screen to show that you have voted? Also, will it be possible to see a running tally of my votes throughout the season?
I'll have to address these questions later but you do get a confimation that your vote was received. If you used an email that you don't usually check then go look in there as it should be there.

I will be putting the other part you mentioned into existence this week. I did not get the information that this was a part that was needed until today so I will implement it after this vote is done.

paward
September 5th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Ok, thank you. I did retrieve it in my junk mail and it took.