PDA

View Full Version : much respect to the EWU eagles.

veinup
September 3rd, 2011, 09:37 PM
as a diehard Montana football fan recently moved to seattle, i had a blast at my local bar watching EWU vs. UW. what a game. i was the only kid there not wearing purple, cheering for the red and blacks. eags had them there for a minute. unfortunate end. wanted to say how proud of them i am for representing our division. scared that UM has to play you guys this season. great game.

EdubAlum
September 3rd, 2011, 11:02 PM
The entire big sky did well today. Sac beat osu....ewu almost shocked uw...Weber is beating Wyoming....

veinup
September 4th, 2011, 12:05 AM
indeed. a good day.

clenz
September 4th, 2011, 12:07 AM
The entire big sky did well today. Sac beat osu....ewu almost shocked uw...Weber is beating Wyoming....
Yep....and NoCo gave Lindenwood a run for their money as well....

Wait, something seems backwards about that.....

Grizo406
September 4th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Per the thread title, I agree!!!

I'd give up my "Air Jordan Collection" to have a coach like Beau Baldwin representing the Griz!!

Twentysix
September 4th, 2011, 02:01 AM
EWU moved up in my poll. Very nice showing. Alot of good teams got destroyed today. You did not.

Keeper
September 4th, 2011, 02:38 AM
I've been very nervous for the Huskies all year about this game and knew it would be close. EWU was just as physical, outgained the dawgs 2 to 1, very polished passing attack. Geez, I didn't realize those receivers were so tall xholyx

UW very lucky to win. Eagles 4 turnovers did it. The last one was barely underthrown into the zone which should have won it. BLM made the Husky secondary look silly. Not seeing as good as year for UW like some folks, will surely lose to Hawaii next week with that pass defense.

EWU & SacSt obvious frontrunners for title.