PDA

View Full Version : How are Monmouth's and Wagner's facilities doing post-Hurricane Irene?

Go...gate
August 29th, 2011, 04:14 PM
We have had a rough couple days in the NY/NJ area....

UAalum72
August 29th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Seahawk Stadium on a hill at an elevation of 330 feet shouldn't have any serious problems.

Pard4Life
August 29th, 2011, 08:59 PM
I wouldn't worry about it... Monmouth is inland a mile or two in an area not hit extremely hard... maybe some power outages but nothing that won't be fixed by tomorrow.

Pard4Life
August 29th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Well... just checked the Monmouth site...

The Monmouth University Campus Came Through the Storm with Minimal Impact and Is Open for Business.
We wanted to update you that the Monmouth University campus came though the storm with minimal impact and is open for business today.

We are looking forward to welcoming our incoming and returning students to campus next weekend.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who were affected by the storm

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 29th, 2011, 09:05 PM
I will be making by maiden voyage to WLB on Saturday. From what i've gather their stadium is small but nice.

Pard4Life
August 29th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Um, let's just say Fordham's is better. The Rams do not have a track.

Go...gate
August 30th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Well... just checked the Monmouth site...

The Monmouth University Campus Came Through the Storm with Minimal Impact and Is Open for Business.
We wanted to update you that the Monmouth University campus came though the storm with minimal impact and is open for business today.

We are looking forward to welcoming our incoming and returning students to campus next weekend.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who were affected by the storm

Thanks, Pard! Central NJ seemed to take the hardest shot in this storm. Our lights are still out.