PDA

View Full Version : flash App to host first 2015 "Cow Patty Bingo Bowl"

whoanellie
August 25th, 2011, 09:36 PM
You go-girls bringing their own bowl to FBS. Midwest & Texas school's could have an advantage
post half time could get a bit funky.

Mountaineer
August 25th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Wrong forum. Not even remotely coherent. Extremely unfunny. Massive fail. xshakefistx

If you're gonna smack at least do it right.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7734/feenixchampsowned.jpg

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/3483/thefeenixplan2.jpg

Squealofthepig
August 25th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Mountaineer, can you translate for those of us not intimately familiar with the SoCon? I'm heli-confused about the original post.

Mountaineer
August 25th, 2011, 11:34 PM
I have no idea what he was attempting to convey with that post. xlolx I've missplaced my Elon to English, 4th Ed. dictionary.

Squealofthepig
August 26th, 2011, 12:06 AM
I have no idea what he was attempting to convey with that post. xlolx I've missplaced my Elon to English, 4th Ed. dictionary.

Thanks, and no worries. I felt like I had stumbled on one of those Japanese game shows for a second. With football. It was... unsettling.

asumike83
August 26th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Terrible attempt at smack talk, but it is at least an idea we can piggy-back off of.

Can you imagine if Elon ever went FBS and got their own bowl? I can see it now: 'The Garden State Bowl' is beautiful Piscataway, NJ! Sponsored by Ed Hardy, Affliction and Axe Hair Gel. They are serving Jagerbombs on tap for $6, it is gonna be sick bro! Dad, can I borrow your credit card?

The Moody1
August 26th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Terrible attempt at smack talk, but it is at least an idea we can piggy-back off of.

Can you imagine if Elon ever went FBS and got their own bowl? I can see it now: 'The Garden State Bowl' is beautiful Piscataway, NJ! Sponsored by Ed Hardy, Affliction and Axe Hair Gel. They are serving Jagerbombs on tap for $6, it is gonna be sick bro! Dad, can I borrow your credit card?

The National Anthem performed by Snookie.

ElonPride
August 26th, 2011, 09:27 AM
You go-girls bringing their own bowl to FBS. Midwest & Texas school's could have an advantage

whoanellie, you been hitting that mountaineer hooch? WTF are you talking about?

AppAlum2003
August 26th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Hmmm.. wonder what the player "swag" would be for a Cowpatty bowl...

StorminASU
August 26th, 2011, 09:34 AM
The National Anthem performed by Snookie.

Cardigan sweaters go to the winning team, Elon hosts mani-pedi parties the night before as Charles the football butler exfoliates those aggravating rough elbows that football causes.

Skjellyfetti
August 26th, 2011, 10:57 AM

What?