FootballCEO
August 19th, 2011, 06:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgkGCb9J2ag

Good Morning AGS! Here's my Northeast Conference Preview

Enjoy!

Em

TheRevSFA
August 19th, 2011, 07:11 AM
..and let the difference of opinion begin.

401ks
August 19th, 2011, 07:28 AM
xthumbsupx

aceinthehole
August 19th, 2011, 08:15 AM
I actually think this is very well done. Great video footage and graphics. Nice presentation EM!

I think his overview of each team was pretty accurate. He probably missed some things, but when you are reviewing so many teams at so many levels, you are never going to be up to date on everything.

I certainly think CCSU will do better than 5th, but this is his opinion and he backed up up with his support. Overall, while I many not "agree" with his selections, I thought it was a fair assessment of this conference.

Nice job Football CEO, and good luck in the future.

UAalum72
August 19th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Bryant's still not playoff-eligible this year, correct?

aceinthehole
August 19th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Bryant's still not playoff-eligible this year, correct?

Yes, I think the are ineligble to be the "NEC Champions" and win the AQ. However, they can finish in 1st place since all their games count in the standings (unlike Fordham's arraingment in the PL).

I understand that Bryant has some injuries, but I think most NEC followers agree that they are a very good football team.

UAalum72
August 19th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Yes, I think the are ineligble to be the "NEC Champions" and win the AQ. However, they can finish in 1st place since all their games count in the standings (unlike Fordham's arraingment in the PL).

I understand that Bryant has some injuries, but I think most NEC followers agree that they are a very good football team.
I know, but the video said they were going for their first playoff appearance.