PDA

View Full Version : Cal Poly signs three year agreement with KSBY TV to air Cal Poly games.

slostang
August 12th, 2011, 12:11 AM
SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. -- Cal Poly Athletics and KSBY Television have agreed to a three-year sponsorship package for advertising and promotions through Nelligan Sports Marketing, Inc., which includes live broadcasts of three Mustang home football games and a pair of men’s basketball home contests each year.

Link: http://gopoly.com/index.php?p=sports&id=0&article_id=106649

Also includes a weekly Cal Poly sports show, The Mustang Roundup. KSBY will also pick up the feed from Missoula and broadcast the Cal Poly/Montana game this season.

BIG NEWS for Cal Poly. xhurrayx

Purple7
August 12th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Cool... Do you know if some of your games will still be available for free on the internet? I watched a couple of your games last year (or was it the year before?) ....anyway...I enjoyed watching them.

slostang
August 12th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Cool... Do you know if some of your games will still be available for free on the internet? I watched a couple of your games last year (or was it the year before?) ....anyway...I enjoyed watching them.

Not sure about this year, but in 2012 you can through Big Sky TV.

The Cal Poly/San Diego State game on Sept. 3rd will aslo be aired on the Mountain West network. That means I will get to DVR five games in 2011 to get me through the offseason.