PDA

View Full Version : Armanti Edwards at QB

tarmac
August 11th, 2011, 09:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjZD_QKPmkM

He is back to # 14 this year
starts at 3.20 also good at 4.15

He might get a chance to shine this year multiple roles.

appfan2008
August 12th, 2011, 07:15 AM
I am excited for him... sounds like these new coaches will be willing to try some different things which will be a welcome change...

Smitty
August 12th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Good thing this has already been posted in the FCS and the Pros section where it belongs

Burn the Horse
August 12th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Edwards was and is the man. I hope he gets gametime, but I worry he won't with Newton now on the roster.

Smitty
August 12th, 2011, 11:51 AM
He isn't a QB on the Panthers he is a WR and a QB in the wildcat formation

Saint3333
August 12th, 2011, 12:10 PM
He isn't a QB on the Panthers he is a WR and a QB in the wildcat formation

Your logic is flawless...

appfan2008
August 12th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I would love to see him have the shot that he was never really granted last year with foxx

Smitty
August 12th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Your logic is flawless...

Made perfect dollars in my head

TheRevSFA
August 12th, 2011, 01:34 PM
so when are they going to name something at KBS in his honor? Perhaps a statue?

asumike83
August 12th, 2011, 01:40 PM
so when are they going to name something at KBS in his honor? Perhaps a statue?

2X National Champion and 2X Payton Award winner, I sure hope so! #14 will be retired for sure, but I'd love to see something else done for him. He continued what Richie Williams started and elevated our program to a whole new level.

TheRevSFA
August 12th, 2011, 01:42 PM
My question wasn't sarcastic. It was actually serious. He did a great job there and deserves something.

appfan2008
August 12th, 2011, 01:42 PM
things seem to move slowly around here but i would love to see something not named for someone who gave a lot of money but for someone like AE who excelled on the field and earned it!

AppAlum2003
August 12th, 2011, 01:46 PM
I asked David Jackson (Associate AD) a few weeks ago on one of his chats about doing something for AE. He indicated that the office is working on something, but with AE's busy schedule during football season it's tough to get him there for anything. Something will happen, it may just take a little while.

I, for one, actually love the statue idea. How much does a statue cost nowadays? Are the dreadlocks extra? I'm in for $20.

asumike83
August 12th, 2011, 01:52 PM
My question wasn't sarcastic. It was actually serious. He did a great job there and deserves something.

I didn't take it that way, I was being serious too! Put me down for another $20, as long as dreads are included.

whoanellie
August 12th, 2011, 02:30 PM
why is this thread and postings in an FCS forum please take this Crapp to it's rightful position since he is a pro
The panthers are trying to sell tickets and the Boone goons aren't taking them up. 3rd round bust!! no New England made a great deal.

Skjellyfetti
August 12th, 2011, 02:33 PM
why is this thread and postings in an FCS forum please take this Crapp to it's rightful position since he is a pro
The panthers are trying to sell tickets and the Boone goons aren't taking them up. 3rd round bust!! no New England made a great deal.

Why don't you go ***** about this Riddle/Jeffcoat PFA thread posted in the FCS Discussion:
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?87488-Riddle-Jeffcoat-sign-NFL-Free-Agent-Deals&highlight=scott+riddle

biggie
August 12th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Ah yes, Wildcat, 2nd-3rd WR, and PR/KR in second year is a bust. Good Eloan math.

Most talking heads thought NE would take AE with their following pick (still before Panthers next one) if the trade hadn't been offered.

Apphole
August 12th, 2011, 02:41 PM

Ha! How long was Riddle on the Jaguars? 3 hours?

StorminASU
August 12th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Ha! How long was Riddle on the Jaguars? 3 hours?

Long enough for his dad to have to come get him after he was kicked off. Hopefully he at least brought some Capri Suns for the car ride home to soften the blow.

elon77
August 12th, 2011, 03:30 PM
things seem to move slowly around here but i would love to see something not named for someone who gave a lot of money but for someone like AE who excelled on the field and earned it!

Just a thought, and I don't mean anything by it, but stop naming things after people who give alot of MONEY, and start naming things after athletes. See how that works out for you.

citdog
August 12th, 2011, 03:30 PM
A bronze push mower with #14 on the side would be cool.

Skjellyfetti
August 12th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Not sure what we could name after Armanti. I'd like to see the field named Jerry Moore field after he retires.

Maybe rename Stadium Drive "Armanti Edwards Pass" or something similar.

Apphole
August 12th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Lets rename the team. The Appalachian State Armanti Edwards's. Or better yet, Armanti Edwards State University

crossfire07
August 12th, 2011, 06:41 PM
A bronze push mower with #14 on the side would be cool.

With a bloody red foot hanging out of it :)

crossfire07
August 12th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Just a thought, and I don't mean anything by it, but stop naming things after people who give alot of MONEY, and start naming things after athletes. See how that works out for you.

Athletes got their due, a free or damn near free education and the chance to go out and make all the money to give back to their school so they can THEN have a street or building named after them :)

crossfire07
August 12th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Long enough for his dad to have to come get him after he was kicked off. Hopefully he at least brought some Capri Suns for the car ride home to soften the blow.

Capri Suns, is that slang for Gin n Juice?

HighCountry
August 12th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Capri Suns, is that slang for Gin n Juice?

really?
http://slant.razorfish.com/creativity/caprisun/caprisun.png

glsjunior
August 12th, 2011, 09:24 PM
I hope he looks better than Pat Devlin does against the Falcons. Horrid!