PDA

View Full Version : Two Replys to "A-hole O' da Day" published in Pitt Paper

Hansel
May 15th, 2005, 10:37 AM
IAA's ain't always patsies (http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/sports/s_334404.html)

Hansel
May 15th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Looks like two of our posters have been "outed"

JoltinJoe
May 15th, 2005, 12:20 PM
:hurray: SPORTS MAIL
Division I-AA teams don't always play like patsies

The people must have something good to read on a Sunday!

The Clash's Lauren Bacall reference has really set you off on a roll. :)

grizchik
May 15th, 2005, 12:28 PM
The Clash's Lauren Bacall reference has really set you off on a roll. :)

Yeah, Ralph, what JoltinJoe said. I-AA rarely plays like patsies...and see, I post on 1-AA. :D

GreatAppSt
May 15th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Yeah, Ralph, what JoltinJoe said. I-AA rarely plays like patsies...and see, I post on 1-AA. :D

:D :D :D :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Chik is Ralph the first to make your newly created I'm gonna kick your @zz list?

Tribe4SF
May 15th, 2005, 04:40 PM
They left off HensRock's closer.

I-AA Football - No BcS

grizchik
May 15th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Never said you didn't but you did spell it wrong. :) "Division I-AA teams don't always play like patsies" was their headline not mine. JJ's reference was to my reference of a Clash lyric in my post... "The people must have something good to read on a Sunday." (The Leader)

What I meant, Ralph darling, is that something had "set you off on a roll" as JJ had stated. And I was commenting on the fact that it should be stated that 1-AA RARELY plays like patsies, as opposed the the less flattering DON'T ALWAYS play like patsies. As far as spelling....see me in the "less flattering" OUT OF BOUNDS site, cuz I can't really tell you about it on the nice nice 1-AA site. :cool:

grizchik
May 15th, 2005, 09:41 PM
:D :D :D :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Chik is Ralph the first to make your newly created I'm gonna kick your @zz list?

Sorry GA, but Grizo pulled that one off just a little earlier today....Ralphy is reserved for the "Wait til I'm hormonal and then decide what to do with 'em" list. :eek:

grizchik
May 15th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Just wanted to clue you in on what the "roll" was (Clash lyrics) in case you didn't catch it and that the headline wasn't mine. Anyone who knows me (and I'm not shy about posting) would know that misspelling I-AA on AGS (or anywhere) is really irritating to me and many I-AA fans (sort of disrespectful)... but I gave you a smiley because I wasn't sure you knew. :) Is it that hard to spell it with a roman numeral like it is supposed to be spelled (per the NCAA)? I won't mention it again to you but thought I'd give you a friendly head's up. :nod:

Okay, so we all have out little idiosyncrasies - mine is using the number 1 instead of the proper letter I. Yours is getting a little "irritated" at the improper respect shown to our great league by screwing up the spelling/abbreviations/designations. I appreciate the friendly heads up....but still feel a little bit like a bad girl...

polsongrizz
May 16th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Hey, it's not like you were "A-hole O' da Day" or anything. Just doing my I-AA duty ma'am. :) The Pitt writer or his boss didn't even reply to my email to them. :confused:
Imagine that... :eek: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D ;)

McTailGator
May 16th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Looks like two of our posters have been "outed"

I guess they couldn't print what I told him. ;)