PDA

View Full Version : Robert Morris University

jcgamefan
March 25th, 2006, 08:06 AM
Does anyone have any news on RMU? I know they have to fill some holes at linebacker but I have not seen any news on their site.

nlwwln
March 25th, 2006, 11:14 PM
i was lookin through their roster and they seem to have alot of LBs in the program so I suspect they wont have problems filling any holes at that position. bobby mo was traditionaly a power in the NEC but the past couple of years it seems like the have fallen back into the pack and cannot reassert their dominance, the league has become more competitive but I would think they wouldnt have much trouble bringing in talent being in such a hot recruiting bed that western PA is. central conn has become the cream of the crop in the NEC and i look for that to continue, stony brook, albany and monmouth have raised the bar in the NEC.

Dane96
March 27th, 2006, 12:05 AM
CCSU....the cream of the crop? It's a week early for April's fool. xlolx

nlwwln
March 27th, 2006, 03:51 PM
they have won the NEC the past two years in a row, well shared it this year with stony brook but you cant deny they got good fast and it doesnt seem like they will be slowing down much. albany stony brook and monmouth are all proving that they are ready to take it up a level as well.

jcgamefan
March 28th, 2006, 06:36 AM
I have looked at the roster they have posted and also see alot of LBS but do they have anyone to replace their MLB. He was a solid player and is going to be sorely missed. Any news on who they plan on bringing in or using to fill this position.