PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Perrilloux

Cocky
August 7th, 2011, 10:25 AM
RP graduated Saturday from JSU. Was at Giants camp not in Jville but he did accomplish what most important a degree.

Burn the Horse
August 7th, 2011, 11:18 AM
wow, he graduated? xlolx

Burn the Horse
August 7th, 2011, 11:18 AM
in all seriousness, maybe he'll get a chance to toss it to Troy WR Jerrel Jernigan...their 3rd round pick.

McNeese75
August 7th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Congrats to RP

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 7th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Congrats Ryan.

mikebigg
August 7th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Good for him... A real talent!

phoenixphanatic21
August 7th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Good for him. Congrats Ryan.

clenz
August 7th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Wait....are we really going to celebrate him doing what millions of other college students do every year as well....majority with better grades?

It's an accomplishment to graduate college, especially with the schedule a football player keeps...but not worthy of it's own thread for a player is it?

Is there something I"m missing with him?

Burn the Horse
August 7th, 2011, 05:28 PM
well, he got kicked out of LSU...is that what everyone is missing? xlolx

Redbirdz
August 7th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Ryan was a probably the best qb in Alabama when he was at JSU.

bjtheflamesfan
August 7th, 2011, 06:47 PM
So when a professional athlete goes back to school and gets his degree, that shouldnt be lauded either clenz?

Burn the Horse
August 7th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Ryan was a probably the best qb in Alabama when he was at JSU.

no way. that honor went to Levi Brown of Troy. and that opinion was not limited to Troy fans, that was widely felt across both the sports talking heads and the fanbases alike. Auburn and Alabama fans won't play Troy, but they were realistic enough to acknowledge this.

JSU02
August 7th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Just wondering, is there an ignore feature on this board by any chance?

Tribe4SF
August 7th, 2011, 10:07 PM
no way. that honor went to Levi Brown of Troy. and that opinion was not limited to Troy fans, that was widely felt across both the sports talking heads and the fanbases alike. Auburn and Alabama fans won't play Troy, but they were realistic enough to acknowledge this.

Levi was a transfer from Richmond, where he was stuck behind Eric Ward. Was a little surprised by the great career he put together at Troy.

clenz
August 7th, 2011, 10:13 PM
So when a professional athlete goes back to school and gets his degree, that shouldnt be lauded either clenz?
Honestly? No.

They are doing the exact same thing that millions are doing every year.

Getting kicked out of LSU for being a criminal (or whatever it was) doesn't make it anymore "compelling". There have been 5 or 6 players at UNI the last
5 years or so who have gotten the bachelors degree while playing and then worked on their masters degree their senior year.

Burn the Horse
August 7th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Just wondering, is there an ignore feature on this board by any chance?

you can find it on my profile. I understand if you can't handle the truth. xlolx

Burn the Horse
August 7th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Levi was a transfer from Richmond, where he was stuck behind Eric Ward. Was a little surprised by the great career he put together at Troy.

yes we as a fanbase didn't actually expect him to be as good as he ended up being. but we were really excited he turned out to be truely great.

Redbirdz
August 7th, 2011, 11:45 PM

Get real.

Burn the Horse
August 8th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Get real.

like I said, this isn't just my opinion.

Cocky
August 8th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Levi's mom is the other one?

Burn the Horse
August 8th, 2011, 10:49 AM
this is from his Wiki page:

College careerBrown played for the University of Richmond from 2005-2006. He only started three games at Richmond, and after the 2006 season, transferred to Troy University. After redshirting during the 2007 season, Brown started in 2008 with the Trojans. He holds many Trojan passing records. In 2009 he broke the Troy and Sunbelt Conference record by passing for 4,254 yards. He finished second in the nation in passing yards in 2009, and Brown was the Sun Belt Conference Player of the Year.

Cocky
August 8th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Did he get picked up by any NFL team this year? It was somewhat of a surprise that the Bills cut him and didn't offer a practice squad position either.

dgtw
August 8th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Sine the original statement was best QB in the state, I'd say Joe Webb at UAB was better than either one of them and has already made a mark in the NFL.

1standgoal
August 8th, 2011, 02:16 PM
He is on the NY Giants and doing well......pushing for a back up spot.

SuperEagle
August 8th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Sine the original statement was best QB in the state, I'd say Joe Webb at UAB was better than either one of them and has already made a mark in the NFL.
Don't mention UAB. Troy fans have nightmares about them. LOL.

Burn the Horse
August 8th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Don't mention UAB. Troy fans have nightmares about them. LOL.

Birmingham...where the goal line is located on the 2.