PDA

View Full Version : NAU RB Situation

catbob
March 24th, 2006, 02:34 PM
I was updating my poll on my blog asking who would lead the Big Sky in rushing, and I realized I have no clue who the starter for NAU is. Sanchez graduated, correct? Who is taking over?

TexasTerror
March 24th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Josh Sayles? Was #4 RB there last year and got 35 carries. I'm sure he has to be in the mix...

http://nau.newtier.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Players&file=index&tid=18&pid=7

dbackjon
March 24th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Possibly this JUCO:

Lionel Scott (Psychology, RB, 6-1, 210, Delta College
Scott rushed 751 yards with a 5.8 per carry average with five touchdowns. He averaged 118.9 yards of total offense, including 319 receiving yards out of the backfield for the Mustangs.

“Lionel is a great athlete and his change of direction is excellent,” said Souers. “He is physical back with game-breaking speed.”

DaGriz
March 24th, 2006, 04:44 PM
I was updating my poll on my blog asking who would lead the Big Sky in rushing, and I realized I have no clue who the starter for NAU is. Sanchez graduated, correct? Who is taking over?

I would assume Hilliard and Mole are in the discussion. Who else is in the mix?

CatFan22
March 24th, 2006, 04:47 PM
I would assume Hilliard and Mole are in the discussion. Who else is in the mix?

The man who ran all over the Griz last year. Evin Groves, Montana St. #28. ;) :)

eagle1
March 24th, 2006, 05:53 PM
How about Ryan Cole from EWU? He will definitely get more carries next year and will run behind one of the best, if not the best :bow: , offensive lines in the Big Sky. Go Eagles!!!

grizband
March 24th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Lex will be up there, Groves and Cole. Also, who ever gets the majority of the carries for PSU.

catbob
March 25th, 2006, 04:03 AM
Vote on my blog. :D

Tod
March 25th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Vote on my blog. :D

Your blog's looking great, catbob! :nod: :nod: I voted. And yes, I voted for Lex. :D

GrizzlyEdd
March 25th, 2006, 03:54 PM
From what I saw in the scrimmage on Friday, Hilliard is going to have some company in the back field. Bradshaw is an explosive runner and faster than a speeding bullet. The guy is very quick and has some major moves... hits the holes very quickly. If he gets loose in the defensive backfield, look out!!! He could have some major yards by the end of the season also.:nod: