PDA

View Full Version : Alabama State's New Stadium

superman7515
July 31st, 2011, 09:10 AM
New Hornet Stadium (http://www.newhornetstadium.com/index.php)

While Cramton Bowl will be our home for the next two seasons, we are very excited about the ongoing construction of the new Hornet Stadium on the ASU Campus. Visible from I-85, the new stadium will boast 26,500 seats, 20 skyboxes, 200 loge seats, 750 club seats, 2 party terraces and general admission berm seating. The new facility will be located adjacent to the north Hall Street entranceway and run at a slight angle alongside I-85. The main entrance into the stadium will face Hall Street and eventually be linked to a campus wide pedestrian corridor.

Virtual Flyover (http://www.alasu.edu/multimedia/videos/stadium-flyover-2/index.aspx)

dgtw
July 31st, 2011, 10:06 AM
This must be why citdog said he wanted the Confederate Capital College in the SoCon.

major095
July 31st, 2011, 11:47 AM
This must be why citdog said he wanted the Confederate Capital College in the SoCon.

also just finished a new football practice complex, baseball complex. softball complex is under construction currently. the football stadium will also be home to the women's soccer program.

MR. CHICKEN
July 31st, 2011, 12:01 PM
15933NICE HANDRAILS............xrotatehx.....BRAWK!

rocket
July 31st, 2011, 01:50 PM
Sweet looking stadium and great for ASU. Question though is it a mistake that it says that the first game in it is them hosting south carolina (ie. maybe a forgetting of the state afterwards) because if it isn't that would be huge.

frozennorth
August 1st, 2011, 01:34 AM
That's pretty, and looks like its built to expand.

citdog
August 1st, 2011, 05:08 AM

If I would have wanted this bunch I would have said PROVISIONAL Capital U. I want Richmond, William and Mary, and vagina military institute back where they belong and the subpar academic schools appy teachers college, pigs ***, ga, and cullowhee community college to go away like marshall did.

appfan2008
August 1st, 2011, 07:51 AM
Beautiful staduim... would be fun to play a home and home with the "other ASU"!

3rd Coast Tiger
August 1st, 2011, 09:50 AM
Can't wait for my Tigers to play there.

major095
August 1st, 2011, 07:07 PM
That's pretty, and looks like its built to expand.

expansion plans are up to 55k

mocman1990
August 2nd, 2011, 01:17 PM
Very, very nice.

TheBisonator
August 2nd, 2011, 02:10 PM
expansion plans are up to 55k

HOLY GOD DAMN.

This is in competition with JMU's facilities/expansion plans.

I saw the stadium virtual flyover. It is a SWEET looking facility. I like the design as much as JMU's, probably more.

But it needs to get off the ground before I can pass total judgment.