PDA

View Full Version : Ursus

401ks
July 28th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Is this a practical joke?

The Southland and OVC sites are not loading.

Both of them come up with blank pages!

AAAARRRRRRRGGH!

EDIT: Southland FINALLY came up.

2nd EDIT: OVC FINALLY came up! JEEZ!!!

1andDone
July 28th, 2011, 01:06 PM
They loaded for me

ursus arctos horribilis
July 28th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Is this a practical joke?

The SoCon and OVC sites are not loading.

Both of them come up with blank pages!

AAAARRRRRRRGGH!

Seriously have no idea. I was just at each one an hour ago double checking the info. and had no probem then. I'll go look and see. Maybe you guys hitting it all at once crashed it? The OVC was not expecting 30-40 people all at once.xlolx

401ks
July 28th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Maybe you guys hitting it all at once crashed it? The OVC was not expecting 30-40 people all at once.xlolx

No kidding! xcoolx

401ks
July 28th, 2011, 01:16 PM
By the way, Ursus...

Thank you for the fun, mid-day diversion! I've enjoyed it (even with today's frustration! xlolx ).

xthumbsupx

StorminASU
July 28th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Mine did the exact same thing. What kind of website isn't expecting 40 people at once. Is it really that many for an entire conference's website? I smell a conspiracy. Someone on the grassy knoll is stealing bandwidth.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 28th, 2011, 01:21 PM
By the way, Ursus...

Thank you for the fun, mid-day diversion! I've enjoyed it (even with today's frustration! xlolx ).

xthumbsupx

Very glad to hear that. I've gotten that from several others that are playing the game as well and am happy that is bringing some fun to the peoples.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 28th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Mine did the exact same thing. What kind of website isn't expecting 40 people at once. Is it really that many for an entire conference's website? I smell a conspiracy. Someone on the grassy knoll is stealing bandwidth.

You guys are a god damn wrecking machine. Leave it at that.:D

401ks
July 28th, 2011, 01:25 PM

Must've been 1andDone!

:p

Tribe4SF
July 28th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Didn't get any blank pages, but one of them got slow on me too.

Rob Iola
July 28th, 2011, 01:34 PM

Now see, you've done gone and spoiled all the luv that was being shared by whispering these totally unfounded conspiracy rumors.

Here, let's get the group hug back on track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCP2YV6Jge0

I-16Bandit
July 28th, 2011, 01:45 PM
OVC page didn't load for me either. I found a way around it though.

DG Cowboy
July 28th, 2011, 02:04 PM
I wish to emphasize that this minor blip in no way measures up to GilDobie-gate!! A Congressional investigation has been called for, provided the country does not default and becomes without funds to pay for same. The site of the hearing is being determined, however, the Stockman Bar in Livingston is under consideration.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 28th, 2011, 02:20 PM
I wish to emphasize that this minor blip in no way measures up to GilDobie-gate!! A Congressional investigation has been called for, provided the country does not default and becomes without funds to pay for same. The site of the hearing is being determined, however, the Stockman Bar in Livingston is under consideration.

There is a Stockman's Bar in every town in Montana so I'm glad you narrowed it down. BTW, the one in Missoula is a good place to watching kitty in spite of it's proximity disadvantage to Bozeman.

DG Cowboy
July 28th, 2011, 02:39 PM
You have chain store bars in MT?

ursus arctos horribilis
July 28th, 2011, 02:45 PM
You have chain store bars in MT?

Nope but it is the most popular name of a bar I've ever seen. Type in Stockman("s) Bar Montana and see how many different towns you come up with.xlolx

DG Cowboy
July 28th, 2011, 02:52 PM
"Honey, you know I don't bar hop. I just go to one bar."

Grizzaholic
July 29th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Seriously have no idea. I was just at each one an hour ago double checking the info. and had no probem then. I'll go look and see. Maybe you guys hitting it all at once crashed it? The OVC was not expecting 30-40 people all at once.xlolx

hahaha