Hansel
March 21st, 2006, 03:07 PM
Thu, Aug 31 Concordia-St. Paul Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Sep 09 OPEN TBA TBA

Sat, Sep 16 Northeastern Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Sep 23 Ball State at Muncie, Ind. TBA

Sat, Sep 30 Stephen F. Austin at Nacogdoches, Texas TBA

Sat, Oct 07 Georgia Southern at Statesboro, Ga. TBA

Sat, Oct 14 Mississippi Valley State (Homecoming) Fargo, N.D.

Sat, Oct 21 Minnesota at Minneapolis, MN

Sat, Oct 28 Southern Utah at Cedar City, Utah TBA

Sat, Nov 04 UC Davis at Davis, Calif. TBA

Sat, Nov 11 Cal Poly (Harvest Bowl) Fargo, N.D. TBA

Sat, Nov 18 South Dakota State Fargo, N.D. TBA

Bronco
March 21st, 2006, 04:08 PM
That is one tough schedule.

What doesn't kill ya will make you stronger.

All the best.

dbackjon
March 21st, 2006, 04:10 PM
Solid Schedule

eagle1
March 21st, 2006, 04:49 PM
I was hoping that the Bison and EWU would have hooked up in Cheney on the 9th but it didn't happen. EWU is now looking at going to WVU on Sept. 9th for a hefty payday. Go Eagles!!!

Hansel
March 21st, 2006, 05:39 PM
I was hoping that the Bison and EWU would have hooked up in Cheney on the 9th but it didn't happen. EWU is now looking at going to WVU on Sept. 9th for a hefty payday. Go Eagles!!!
looks like we both "took the money" rather than play each other

Husky Alum
March 22nd, 2006, 07:08 AM
See you on September 16!

RabidRabbit
March 22nd, 2006, 07:24 AM

Check with UC-Davis and or So Utah. They're both still missing an 11th game.

ndsubison
March 22nd, 2006, 06:41 PM
See you on September 16!

Can't wait for Northeastern and ROCKY HAGER to come to the FargoDome this year! It will be a homecoming of sorts for Rocky, a former NDSU coach and the last one to bring home a NC for the Bison. Here's to seeing you on the 16th and to one hell of a game. BTW--how is your team looking this year? Does Rocky have you guys running option fb out there? NDSU looks to be improved over last year but we have a brutal schedule lined up for 2006. We also have to see how our QB (Steve Walker) recovers from knee surgery. For those who don't know or remember, he ripped his knee up in last year's final game at Southern Illinois. We have a couple of younger guys waiting to step in but from what I've heard it's still Steve's job to lose. We also have Travis White, arguably our best receiver, coming back from season-ending knee injury suffered in fall practice last year. Last but not least, we also have Tyler Roehl (FB) returning from a broken leg suffered in fall practice last year. However, he will be challenged heavily by Andy Delabarre, Roehl's fill in from last year. Either way, having some depth never hurts. That's all I got for now but the Bison look forward with great anticipation to play the Huskies and welcome Rocky home. See ya on the 16th.:hurray:

GO BISON!!

igo4uni
March 22nd, 2006, 07:20 PM
Sat, Sep 23 Ball State at Muncie, Ind. TBA

Will Ball State's own David Letterman make an appearance??

Husky Alum
March 23rd, 2006, 08:36 AM
Can't wait for Northeastern and ROCKY HAGER to come to the FargoDome this year! It will be a homecoming of sorts for Rocky, a former NDSU coach and the last one to bring home a NC for the Bison. Here's to seeing you on the 16th and to one hell of a game. BTW--how is your team looking this year? Does Rocky have you guys running option fb out there? NDSU looks to be improved over last year but we have a brutal schedule lined up for 2006. We also have to see how our QB (Steve Walker) recovers from knee surgery. For those who don't know or remember, he ripped his knee up in last year's final game at Southern Illinois. We have a couple of younger guys waiting to step in but from what I've heard it's still Steve's job to lose. We also have Travis White, arguably our best receiver, coming back from season-ending knee injury suffered in fall practice last year. Last but not least, we also have Tyler Roehl (FB) returning from a broken leg suffered in fall practice last year. However, he will be challenged heavily by Andy Delabarre, Roehl's fill in from last year. Either way, having some depth never hurts. That's all I got for now but the Bison look forward with great anticipation to play the Huskies and welcome Rocky home. See ya on the 16th.:hurray:

GO BISON!!

I saw Rocky on campus the other day and he's excited about playing back in North Dakota.

We're going to be young - very young on both offense and defense. We came on strong last year at the end of the season, but our OL was full of veterans, and we lost a couple of anchors.

Our defense stunk last year - and although we got better towards the end of the season, I think that we're very vulnerable to the pass, as our DB's are green.

We return our QB and our starting backfield, but we lost our All American Wide Receiver (Cory Parks), so replacing him will be a chore.

We don't run the option - we run a multiple set offense under former JMU OC Eddie Davis (I'm not a fan, BTW).

I think there could be a decent NU contingent coming out to Fargo for the game. I'm personally looking forward to it.

Ronbo
March 23rd, 2006, 01:16 PM
Will Ball State's own David Letterman make an appearance??

We own Letterman now. He has a ranch in Montana that he spends a lot of time on. He got caught speeding a couple years ago just outside of Missoula. I'd like to have heard the conversation between him and the Highway Patrolman. He did not talk his way out of the ticket.LOL