PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else patiently waiting for Rob's next position ranking on ShowingBlitz.com?

slostang
March 15th, 2006, 11:54 PM
The first four (QB, RB, WR and TE) came out every two to five days. TE's came out on Feb. 25 and the OL is next. Rob does a nice job and it always makes for good talk on the fan boards.

blur2005
March 16th, 2006, 12:03 AM
The first four (QB, RB, WR and TE) came out every two to five days. TE's came out on Feb. 25 and the OL is next. Rob does a nice job and it always makes for good talk on the fan boards.
Basically, Rob is the man. Pure and simple. :nod:

catbob
March 16th, 2006, 12:35 AM
I check every day for it! Come on Rob! :D

Cocky
March 16th, 2006, 07:20 AM
He must have a REAL job, also.

TexasTerror
March 16th, 2006, 07:22 AM
This happened last year too...

Did two, three positions and never saw a thing out of him again...

GannonFan
March 16th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Maybe he's busy filling out his brackets - it is March Madness time of course.

slostang
March 16th, 2006, 09:11 AM
This happened last year too...

Did two, three positions and never saw a thing out of him again...

I hope he continues this year. I really enjoy looking how other schools have done in recruiting and of course it is great when one of your schools recruits is recognized on a national level. Hopefully he is just taking a break.

midwestgold
March 17th, 2006, 09:26 AM
I have been trying to email him and emails keep getting returned undelivered.Do you know if he changed email addy?

McNeeserocket
March 17th, 2006, 12:15 PM
I am trying to be patient, but I too have been checking everyday for the next position, OL, to be added. I am sure he is working on his lists but it must take a lot of time, especially on Lineman.

Thanks for what you have done and I look forward to the listing of other position evaluations.

WCU LawCat
March 17th, 2006, 01:58 PM
He told everyone that he would do all of the positions this year. Keep in mind that the next position (OL) has 5 positions. Thats a lot of kids to look at.

DTSpider
March 17th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Not to mention tough to find good information. Recruiting sites love the skill positions. Lineman are harder to find good info on.

slostang
March 22nd, 2006, 12:41 AM
This Saturday it will be a month since Rob's last ranking. I am looking forward to his next position ranking. Keep up the great work Rob. :bow: